Why don't you have an East Aryan waifu yet Sup Forums?

Why don't you have an East Aryan waifu yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhub.news/2016/06/former-u-s-marine-is-charged-with-rape-and-murder-of-japanese-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You spelled inferior gook wrong.

3DPD can't be a waifu stupid burger

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

WE WAZ from Europa n' sheeeet

relationship based on lust and a fetish do not last
not to imply that i would have either

Because I have an actual gf and I'm a decent member of society

because I'm a failure

How do you cure yellow fever?

Gas chamber

life on Europa confirmed.

testosterone injections

there's no going back

Sorry my uncle has a jap wife and he is very happy, now I want jap wife too

Ban anime

at most I would get a 1/4 east asian, 3/4 portuguese like pic related, never more asian than that

Did you know there's an actual disease called "yellow fever" and the face of a Japanese bacteriologist who tried to cure the patients is printed on 1000 yen bills?

That's ok, yoy can just send some qts over my way then ; - )

Send us Canadian girls in return.

I will get one and she will give birth to many superior hafu children.

kk

But I do have an asian wife

lol that is a mtf for sure

used to date a girl just like that
damn bitch

Cause I want a top tier Algerian qt instead.

>Inferior
>Probably higher IQ, creativity, and earnings than you

I feel like they'd be too submissive
I like a girl who can look after herself

the whole submissive asian girl thing is a bit of a meme honestly. like sure, poor rural or 3rd world south east asian ones probably are, but your average chinese or korean girl is hardly what I'd call submissive

t. had a gook gf and was pretty scared of her

Can I ask you guys something? Why japanese girls are so bashful and vulnerable? My japanese gf and I were having a intercourse. And then she was crying so hard, I coulda penetrated under her panties if I wanted to.. but hey.. when a broad's got puffy eyes and runny nose, who wants to do that? Well but so long as she fix supper for me every night, I'm okay with it.

There's no coming back once you've taken the yellow-pill.

people with yellow fever are dangerous and should be locked up

nhub.news/2016/06/former-u-s-marine-is-charged-with-rape-and-murder-of-japanese-woman/

>US Marine

I was shock to hear about American soldiers committing rape.

Now I see the picture of which kind of Americans are doing it, and now I SEE.

Ditto for me being befuddled by teams of football players raping people suddenly being a trend, till I see what the composition of football teams are now, even at expensive universities.

Never Relax.

Dumb jap was probably asking for it

>99% of the time it's Marines/Navy
>All of USFJ gets the shit end of the stick
Feel bad for airmen stationed in japan 2bh

But I do. She came here to study, we met, dated for five years, she got pregnant, we got married, moved in together, then we had a son. Never been happier, though things have been rough at first.

>Shinzato, who was known as Kenneth Gadson before he took his Japanese wife’s last name, allegedly told investigators he drove around looking for a potential rape victim, the Times reported.

>what is shousika

You sound like a little bitch.

>Aryan
You don't who Aryans are, don't you? Aryans are Pooloos and Persians.

It's actually a misnomer to describe a theorised common ancestor who originated the Indo-European language groups due to migrating across Eurasia (which they did)

There Aryans who seem to be generally nomadic identified each other based on their common language rather than their phenotype like later pseudo-scientific racial studies would claim. Everyone believes they are the descendants of this common ancestor responsible for creating the fundamentals of Eurasian language

hmmmmmm

Blacked