I'm from 2021 and Hillary became president. Two hours ago she launched some nukes on Russia...

I'm from 2021 and Hillary became president. Two hours ago she launched some nukes on Russia, Russians launched nukes too and defcon 5 was announced. I managed to escape by getting in the time machine I invented in 2018, but it can only travels 2 years in the past.
I can't give you any proof, it's the fourth time i come back here, but no one believed me and i even delivered proof once, but that time Trump got elected and North Korea nuked us in 2022. Just vote for Trump, it's easier to convince him.
Sorry for bad english, i'm russian.
I'll stay in this timeline until 9 November, believe me, Sup Forumsros.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11599193/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying she can be president from prison
>implying she can win
>implying someone won't remove her if she steals it
>implying kek didn't ordain Trump for the role
>implying we'll have time travel in 5 years
>implying you know what happens in 2022 when you're from 2021
>implying I'm straight
>implying you're straight
>implying North Korea can nuke anything besides last night's chinese dinner
>implying she'll wait until 2021 to nuke Russia

you fucking retard defcon 5 means peace defcon 1 means nuclear war

Damn, I bet my friend there would be a nuclear war by 2019.

/thread

This is the year Hillnet becomes self aware

can you read?

We elected Trump once and that led to 2022.

You're autistic.

>goes straight to Sup Forums to warn people

I don't actually know how this machine works, i just sleep in it and put a ring in my head and then i just wake up 2 years before.
It kinda worked the first time and people here are actually the ones who could believe me.

fuck you slav shit, time travel to siberia in 1000 and in 2000 and 3000 guess what ?its always the same shit, snow , wind and cold as fuck like most of your fucking country

Seems like i actually changed something even if i never went before this date.

She launched a nuke against the Russian enemies. sweet, and I voted for her. Looks like she did a great job in the chair. Thanks Hillary !

ohh, this has become true.

Russia launched nukes back, you're going to die too

What are the winning Cash 3 and Cash 4 numbers for Georgia, November 8th, 2016?

I don't know them and i couldn't give you them even if i knew. God knows what could happen if you win. You could became Trump V. 2

Naw, its weird how he came back to the future after seeing a nuke launched. Weird ain't? stupid OP didn't think about it.

Just go on the internet on your future-computer and look them up. I'll play each number '$1 straight.'

>I'm a faggot from 2016
>my butt hurts
>I can't stand that a woman will be President
>I buy into the right-wing Noise Machine
>I am a massive faggot

The fuck should a future computer be? I don't have almost anything from the future here. My only way of going back to the future is sleeping again.

>I am a cuckolded faggot
>I love black lives matter
>all minorities are oppressed and white people are evil

maybe it is true...

You cheeky little wanker.

I don't worship black bulls like you do user

>time machine I invented
>I don't actually know how the machine works
Ya rite

FUCKING KEK MY FUCKING SIDES

OP returned because he knew that only Trump could fix it.

>from 2021
>can only travel two years back
>invented in 2018, still in year 2021
>comes back to 2016, 5 years earlier

Am I missing something?

I'll just say something that will maybe convince you. Sup Forums will be Censored in USA from 2018 if Hillary becomes president. When Trump became president in 2017 Sup Forums got eliminated and people moved to Sup Forums. What so you prefer?

Everytime instead of waking up in 2017 i wake up in 2018 because it's the year the machine got invented and then i go 2 years back again

asking what kind of drugs OP is doing

>from 2021
>goes back in time with a 2018 machine
>can only go 2 years back

It's 2016. Not 2019. Fuck your illiterate hillbilly brain.

It just doesn't make sense.
It's made with electrical scraps and other things. It just doesn't have anything that makes it think it's a time machine and it doesn't follow any physical law.

Faggot it doesn't take a time machine to realize Sup Forums is toast after Trump loses.

> Claims to be from the future

> Isn't named John Titor

Once gave proof to this Sup Forums thing and i already explained what happened next

>what happened next
your mom caught you fapping again?

>I'm from 2021
>invented in 2018
>only travels 2 years in the past

So it is 2021 and you can travel two years into the past...so to the year 2019...

how the fuck are you talking to us...

mfw

Nope, Trump became president but usa got nuked by north korea
I just did another time leap from 2019, read

no moar like yep

and your mom is going to catch you again

Another interesting fact from the future. The mission to colonize Mars will fail hard, spaceship will smash on the planet.

And you'll leap back to 2017, not 2016.

strawpoll.me/11599193/

Good luck

Keep roleplaying loser.

>nukes
>Defcon 5
Defcon 5 is normal peacetime, dumbass. Defcon 1 is when shit hits the fan. You could at least google shit before you try and troll.

Unless you did that on purpose, in which case you did okay since I replied.

>2021
>Time machine can only go back two years
>Forever only able to go back to 2018
OP if you're going to be such a massive faggot, at least make sure your post makes fucking sense...

That's proof on how retarded trump supporters are

Defcon 5 is absolute peace. 1 is nuclear annihilation.

What you're suggesting is impossible. The act of travelling back in time in 2018 would stop you existing in 2021 and you would therefore never travel back in time to 2018 in the first place and cause a paradox.
tl;dr: OP doesn't understand time travel

Where you at now faggot?

>DEFCON 5
lol

I just do another time leap from 23 October 2018 and go back to 23 October 2016
5 has always been the nuke level, just google it u pastfag

how did you get back to 2018 from 2021?

keep being iliterate as fuck, faggot

I never tested what happens with me in 2021. All i know is that this thing is true.

5 means normal readiness you sperg.

Instead of waking up in 2017 i wake up in 2018, two weeks after i finished the time machine. I don't know how or why, just please believe me.

What were the stakes?

Are you a retard?

when you travel back in time, do you become you in the past or just meet you in the past

Well, wikipedia ia still not censored, guess i'll just stay here.
Never met myself and i wake up in the exact same spot as when i slept.

>I just do another time leap from 23 October 2018 and go back to 23 October 2016
But even the most basic time travel theory states that you can't go back before the time machine was created, nor can you go into the future.

Defcon 5 means no nuclear threats at all, you shithead. Defcon 1 is the "let's fire ALL the nukes" level.

You should already know how u can manipulate the outcome, right?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS I'M fROm the FUTURE. hillary climpton made a nuclear bomb and it started world war 2. Somebody help.
WE ARE AT DEFCON 10!!
I am from the year 2017 and I made a time masheen using a calculator. I am maths genius.
VOTE FOR TruMP BECause he make better nukes. END WORLD WARS!

this.

I hate to say it but I think OP might be lying to us.

But by travelling to the past in 2018 instead of living to 2021, you are either travelling to an alternate universe version of 2016 instead of your univere's version of 2016, or lying

Bruh, the grandfather paradox destroys your first time travel theory.
And i can't go in the future, it's like my 2021 ego is always sleeping and then i wake up with the various different changes.

I'm from an alternate 2021. Somehow this fucktard convinced you all to vote Trump, instead, but during his acceptance speech he sharted and nuked everyone to save face. I only survived because I was in my basement on Sup Forums. Vote Hillary

>defcon 5 was announced

>DEFCON FIVE AJBGFKWJNGNBRBSBNSDBKJDN

>5

fucking kek

I think that people in 2021 will just watch me sleeping, but as i said i never tested it.

I'm from an even greater 2021 where the president was elected as trump, he was making america great again, but every other countree became jelly and started a nucolor warhead.

You can go into the future actually.
You travel into the past, wait a while, then go back through the wormhole.

Wrote it lots of times. Instead of waking up in 2017 i wake up on 23 October 2018 and i do another time leap from there wich brings me to 23 October 2016

Thats impossible. If you travel back in time from 2021 to 2018, your version of 2021 is deleted

>>defcon 5
>> I'm russian
I'm sure you meant red alert 5 right? Nice try though amerifat

Just to recap, you travel from 2021 to 2018 in your 2 year max time machine?

I don't know how to prove it to you because even i don't have an explanation for it. If this timeline goes to shit i'll do some tests and maybe place some cameras.

muh scary russia isn't going to work either, alex jones. sorry. most of the cowards already support trump

i'd sooner elect charlie fucking sheen then let russia dictate our government.

Nope, from 2021 to 2019, from 2019 to 2018 and then from 2018 to 2016.

Also, how did you know america got nuked in 2022 if your from 2021

im from 2051 and obamas daughter is president

someone needs to stop her now!!!! she is 100 times worse than clinton

So you caused 2 paradox's in the space of travelling from 2021 to 2016. OP, you're a really shit time traveller

The first time i tried to fix the timeline i delivered some proof of my time travel.
This caused Trump to get elected, and i then returned to 2021 thinking i did it.
Lived a nice life for 5/6 months and then i heard the news. It was my fault, so i did another time leap.

I didn't have anyone to teach me how to be a good time traveller.

So you're an irresponsible bastard whose directly caused the deaths of billions

I believe, OP.

I also believe that we're fucked because you should have arrived earlier than the day before election day.

So you built a time machine and didn't research quantum physics or time travel theories and instead decided to just post on Sup Forums?

>Defcon 1
>Defcon 5
user is obviously from the REAL earth where Defcon 5 was nukes. Everyone here is experiencing Mandela Effect.
Since no one believes OP, he is forced to go back farther in time to try and prevent the nuclear holocaust and is actually the cause of that whole Berenstein/Berenstain thing (but still doesn't prevent the nuclear war).

Oh shit not Defcon 5! Oh no everything is in a state of normal readiness.

>from 2021
>(implying Hillary got elected twice)
>built time machine in 2018
>can only travel back 2 years

How did you get here from 2019?

I didn't know Trump would have been such an asshole to make fun of North Korea.
Sorry brother.
Just read a thing or two about speed of light and Stephen Hawking.
Thought it would have been cool to test some of their theories with household items. And yes, decides to post on Sup Forums because people here are so crazy that they are the only one who could actually believe me.

So hilary and trump fucks us over. Who do you want us to vote for then?

is future russia like the metro series?

Read

Trump is dumber, i could probably do something in 2018 and maybe fake a data bump or something where there is a plan on nuking usa by north korea. I never actually got over phase 1 yet.
I don't know, i escaped before the nukes blew up.

kk, thanks bb

So hilary destroyed the world 3 time and trump once and your still saying she's better?

Nope, i said to vote for trump because he is dumber and with a fake data leak i could probably fool him.

So you can't convince a Sup Forums board to vote for trump but you can fool him easily?