Hello friends

Hello friends

What should I spend my 4,000 USD on before killing myself?

Me.

Hookers and blow

transfer them to the bank account of someone you care for, preferable family. so they can pay for the funeral and all.

Hookers and blow

Make the world your oyster

Party with your friends. Give them a happy memory of you when you die

Buy a massive amount of sex toys.

yr local no kill animal shelter

You dont need 4k for this, but buy some dmt and smoke it

donate it to the trump campaign

Pay $100 dollars to 40 people to vote for trump

implying there will be one

Give me $50 on PayPal to start a business ([email protected]) and then lots and lots of hard drugs don't OD though, that's a terrible way to go. Then depending on how you want to end it I would suggest decapitation by putting fish wire around your neck, superglueing your hands to your face and jumping from somewhere high. It will look like you ripped your own head off.

Suicide supplies

My rent is past due, I'm eating ramen every night to afford it, and I still won't be able to get it paid until next week. It'd be awesome if you could PayPal me something, anything would help.

[email protected]

Withdraw it in hundreds, roll it, place it in condoms and shove up your ass. That way you'll be like a human piƱata for the medical examiner during the autopsy.

go on a huge heroin binge

See this shitty reply every suicide thread. It wasn't even funny the first time.

Go buy and eat Taco Bell until you die

shoot up a mosque

gimme it via paypal

That's only going to burn like 10 bucks

Leave your life behind and travel as cheaply as you can for a bit. Odds are you wont end it once youve had a change of scenery.

Walk up to homeless beggars and burn a $100 in front of them.

paypal me some, if I get dubs
bonus: do the dubs amount

Get a rifle and assassinate Hillary.

Offer literally everyone you see $100 to have sex with you.

Literally everyone.

That's a great fucking idea

Give it to a charity. Why not do some food before you leave this earth?it'll give you something nice to think about before you pull the trigger

You don't even know what you want? Make a list with things you want to experience before death which are affordable. Do them. You just live once, so ...

Want to buy a poor fellow carmageddon max damage on steam?
SteamID: kazantzis

A trip far away to get a different perspective on life - just do it.

Since when did Sup Forums get so lame, I was honestly expecting good ideas and instead got a bunch of fags begging for paypal donations

Do this, try LSD, Mescalin, shrooms, dmt...

Buy 100 hits of lsd, a couple grams of mdma, and a lot of heroin. Take all the lsd at once, then snort one huge line of mdma, then smoke the heroin. Livestream it too

This.

flight to syria
go kill some sandniggers and go out with a bang

>tfw that money could get me a cheap car for like 1-2k with the extra 2k to pay off insurance/gas while I get a job

;_;

anyways OP, dont kys Trump might get elected, and if he doesn't, blowout soon fellow stalker

My kinda guy. I like it.

Dont kys