Old fags of Sup Forums we heave to unite to take back Sup Forums

Old fags of Sup Forums we heave to unite to take back Sup Forums

We must work to rid ourselves of all these new fags and Sup Forums fags

From now on we must only post on this thread until the new fags and Sup Forums learns their lesson

This thread is meant to be a proper ylyl thread

(WHICH MEANS NO FUCKING BANANAS)

after this thread maxes out we will post new threads with ranges of topics such as; Rekt, debate about politics, debate about Sup Forums, etc.

ONLY POST ON THESE THREADS IF YOUR AN OLD FAG WHO WANTS TO SAVE Sup Forums

the faggots from Sup Forums are the least of our worries compared to every other retard on here

Your attempts to act like an old fag are embarrassing at least.

rekt

fuck off

That's not funny. Somebody killed her and got away with it. I used to watch all those videos of Elisa lam but just got depressed from it. I always wanted to go back in time and be in the elevator.

This is our banner put it in all of our threads to signify our greatnest

Why?....
Tell me why?

YOUR SUCH A FUCKING QUEER

nice

>fuck off
>thats not funny

you guys need to chill
Although it is a shitty joke

Sup Forums is actually pretty okay lately, as an oldfag
>inb4 "then you aren't actually an oldfag"
I mean there's a lot of repeat threads and some really lame YLYL content but the original content that's posted is actually pretty funny.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

This. I feel like there's a lot more quality discussion going on.

newfag working on being an oldfag

holy hell LOL

You are what we oldfags call tryhard fag....

>thinks Sup Forums was ever good
>thinks ylyl will bring back old Sup Forums
>thinks we want to save Sup Forums

now this guy knows how to apply the thermal caulk

We can't we have fucking jobs and lives now, all we did in the first place was cause a storm of autism in the form of (retroactively)cringey memes like "Rules of the internet" and fuckin' anonymous...I feel ashamed for even helping birth what sad, brainless, impetous faggots are gonna be born of our offspring...

I'll be 30 in about 2 years. Feels really really bad man.

I'm a newfag but I mostally just lurk.

sauce pls

>Bitches about pol
>Says nothing about the constant trap fur and fluffy abuse shitters
You are just as guilty newfriend

If you were lucky enough to be here when be we the best it would ever be, then gj. You lucked out.

It'll never be what it was again. Ever.

So give up or go found another site that can become the next Sup Forums. It needs to be just annoying enough to use, like Sup Forums was with no real topics or users so it's confusing. And it needs to be secretive or it won't seem cult-like.

The good times are over for good and they're never coming back here get over it and let her die peacefully.

lost

Only a new fag would think a ylyl is classic/b/ and not a symptom of stage 4 cancer

Member when it was called raff/ruse?

this is such a shit attempt at sounding like an oldfag. i'm not an oldfag, but it's painfully obvious you aren't. if we removed all of the traps,furry,fb faps, "wats ur sekret" threads, and all that garbage, what would be left? ylyl threads? if we only had yly threads, Sup Forums would be worse. at the bare minimum they add variety

am old fag. can confirm.

Honestly, Sup Forums has been worse.

Not saying it's good, just saying you should shut the fuck up, OP.

"Queer" means strange or peculiar. If that doesn't apply to you:

agekin? you fucking kidding me? the things people come up with...

Also what the fuck is the deal with faggots like this

Sup Forums was never good, it was just a different kind of retarded

That was pretty cool though, actually.

Shit I actually have that book. It's called Zoom by Ivestan Bandai (?)

Didn't one of the Super Best Friends quote that on the last podcast?

gays lick balls

All those threads are the cancer that killed Sup Forums. YLYL brads are the blandest, normiest of them all, leave the internet now it's not for you, go play sportsball.

What the fuck would be left then? Humor has evolved. The kind of "le random" stuff that people would post back then isn't funny anymore. Yeah, it's all cancer, but there isn't anything else to fall back on.