Is hating your country the ultimate redpill?

Is hating your country the ultimate redpill?

I would like South and Southeast Asia if it wasn't for the shitty abbo genetics

Do you hate your heritage or just your government? one is a bitch blue pill and one is a possible redpill

Like the government hate the heritage

...but I thought you guys had a nationalist government that encouraged people to be proud of their heritage...

I love my heritage since we were vikings and kings but I hate our government. Am I red pilled?

cant you get beheaded for saying that in Saudi Arabia?

Do you love your French king?

>hate the heretige
Kys untouchable scum
>like the government
Kys hindu scum
I like your posts but mate
>I like the people
Arabs are horrendous at war
Have contributed nothing to civilisation
>inb4 we wuz scientists and shit
Don't drink your own coolaid m8 arabs were irrelevant tribes and are the only reason the Quran has so many oddities like fucking goats

The former is mostly out of your control. The latter is entirely out of your control, so what's the point in hating it?

how can some one be proud over Indian heritage?

>if your heritage is poor your future is to be poor

They are aight. I was more talking about the war kings.

>>if your heritage is poor your future is to be poor
99% of anyone's ancestors were serfs or other lower class people. Why aren't Europeans poor when only the royalty has any worthwhile heritage?

And India did a lot of things in the ancient world, we're still using their numbers and stuff.

>Arabs are horrendous at war
is that why we Conquered half of Africa, Spain, Persia?
>>inb4 we wuz scientists and shit
isn't heritage all about what we wuz? there were many great Scientists in Arabic Civilizations and saying >ib4 we wuz scientists and sheit
won't disprove that.

>Quran has so many oddities like fucking goats

give me one verse or any hadith about fucking goats, it's unheard of and is forbidden and punishable by death under islamic law.

>hating your heritage
Nah, that's just being a cuck.

>letting anonymous shitposting on a malaysian oujia board question your own heritage

I hate my heritage and government.

The ultimate redpill is hating yourself; hating (aka blaming your misfortunes on) your heritage or government is futile and disingenuous.

The real ultimate redpill is realizing the (((alt right))) is a sham and toxic masculinity is responsible for all today's problems, and becoming a globalist progressive millennial.

idk, but I hate mine

hate both.

constructive criticism is the redpill

>resorts to wiki battle posting
Come on mate Arab history like all has had its ups but for the most part you were being sat on by ottomans or brits
Even still I find it odd that a caliphate defeating Byzantine is a victory?
Especially since they just had a civil war
Also I take back the statement about the animals thing after looking it up an ignorant thing to say sorry
The part about scientist though is true
Any great scientist came befor Islam therefor I wouldn't really consider them Arabic as there wasn't really an Arab culture at the time
I don't deny there were some great Arab scientist such as the bloke who made algebra but there inventions are minuscule in comparison to the ottomans the Persians Syria, Palestine, Persia and many other civilisations in the area at the time

Government is doing fine job for the nation but I'm not nationalist

Sup Forums really need it

Most of these scientists were non-arabs

The guy "who did algebra" wasnt even an arab but a persian.