Come home and see this nigger fucking your bitch, what do?

Come home and see this nigger fucking your bitch, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8sSK4k6WHw
sherdog.com/fighter/Bob-Sapp-4416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Film them fucking.

get my video camera.

guys is fucking huge,

stay quite, slit his throat from behind and stay the fuck out of his reach while he bleeds out.

Kill him. The only good nigger is a dead nigger.
Then I kill her and call the police. I call it "temporarily insane."

Shoot them both and wonder how they got into my house...I'm single.

shoot wife. see if old boy wants to go to bar and grab beer.

wonder why the fuck he would be fucking a 6 year girl

Dude bob snap is a fucking pussy!

I call it 'temporary sanity' the insane thing is that we let any of them live at all.

i would chop off his head with my fedora and take my wife on the shoulder and put my ponies in my bag, pour gasoline all over the house and light it on fire as i walk outside with wife and my wives and the house explodes in the background in slow motion.

or at least the fedora part.

>inb4 hurr durr I'd shoot that nigger

To cure aids.

Cro cop him

Mirco Kro Cop his nigger ass then start fucking him

>Bob Sapp
Tap him with a left and wait for him to take a dive.

shoot his head with a shotty

ayyy mah nigga

Spook him with this

pull out my handcuffs and the KKK costume with swastiget tattooed on my arms and chest

kick his ass until someone rolls trips

Do a 360.
Walk away.

Shoot him if it's rape.

Record it and use it as evidence in court to keep my belongings when I divorce my bitch if it's consensual.

destroy him

ask him if he needs an extra mouth. no joke

Call my buddy Cro Cop to beat his ass again

youtube.com/watch?v=H8sSK4k6WHw

shoot it in face with shotgun

Wonder when I finally got a girlfriend, then wonder why she even dated me if she only burns coal.

Would he get to finish with your wife before the murder or were you planning to seduce this massive nigger yourself?

Ask why he's got boxing gloves on...

rape the nigger to assert dominance

Fight him and beat his ass then put the bitch in her place. Bob Sapp is not a good fighter, hes more of a spectacle at this point.

Well.. since he's a nigger I know that I can shoot him dead and bathe in his blood and still claim it was in selfdefence and that he was raping my bitch.
What a wonderful world.

Cut my ties with that dirty bitch. Laugh about my poor judgement and how worthless she is for years to come. People that cheat have no spine

If it is my house, tell him and the whore to get out. If they won't leave, call the cops. If he attacks me, shoot him.

That's Bob Sapp. He is known for being a giant pussy. He is big and strong, but it's all for show.

>sherdog.com/fighter/Bob-Sapp-4416

Seen him cry during several fights and tap from punches countless times. Anyone with a little bit of speed and a little bit of power could knock him out.

Shoot him nuffin style

Get my dick out, prepare to have an epic jerk sesh while she gets her brains fucked out by his huge BBC

>14 fight losing streak against nobodies

Straight up ask him why he's wearing boxing gloves, then have him wear clown shoes and a hockey mask to make the situation even more fucked up. Do a 360 and walk away