Crime fighters thread

crime fighters thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YNXopNwo8A
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
usap.gov/jobsAndOpportunities/index.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

filth

It was with that drawing, yes? I know the letter is probably dear to you, but please don't carry it around in your underwears.

You're bot neurotic like I'm neurotic.

I'm aware.

You're not compulsive.

BPD is a fucking bitch

You could hear the pratfall music following the guy.

I know.

And I definitely know that. Shame how rarely it's diagnosed in men, and how it's seen as a "girl's problem".

It's fucked up so many relationships! Sexual and non! fucking love it. Everyone tells me it's all in my head, and I can just make it "go away" I wish mental illness was treated the same way as physical. "Oh you have colon cancer? Just grow up and deal with it!" sorry for ranting.

I will get a picture of my handwriting for you.

Ouch.

Most, if not all, serial murderers have Borderline Personality Disorder.

No, you needn't apologize. I feel your pain. I don't know the pain of relationships aside with my family. My mom is fucking crazy, and made me crazy. I have a problem with cutting and self-harm as well, so I can sympathize with the BPD problem.

Okay.

And it's like what my therapist once said. Mental illnesses are all in your head.

That's because they're always looking for a new experience. To feel something. You become numb to one, so you move onto something more extreme. Luckily I care for people far too much to do that, but I'm a serious danger to myself. Even since I was young I've always wanted to fly and/or go really fast. Motorcycle racing, BASE jumping, shit like that. I'm a hardcore adrenaline junkie, so I fear what will happen when I do finally get a bike. There's about a 70% chance I'm going to die on a motorcycle.

No, they're not looking for new experiences, serial murderers are obsessives and ritualistic. They lock into the one method that works for them and they do it over and over and over.

normal, contributing members of society thread

There are different veins of BPD. Some are compulsive, some are obsessive. Either way, they seek one thing to an extreme degree. I would know since I check just about every box of BPD.

On the topic of motorcycle racing and crazy shit. this guy right here is fucking crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=1YNXopNwo8A

Have you been diagnosed? And no, most are impulsive, but all are obsessive. I'm talking about serial murderers here, all serial murderers are obsessives, most are impulsive.

Self-diagnosed. (Yes, yes, I know. Throw all the insults you want at me, I don't care.)
Yes, impulsive is what I mean. I'm very impulsive though I pretend not to be. Liking posting my face on here. It gives me a massive adrenaline rush because it's stupid, but it's starting to fade. And I am obsessive as well, mostly with this place. I never fucking leave. It sucks, but I love it. It the only place I've really been able to call home. I've told you about my fascination with the dead as well as my necro phase at 15, so it does make me wonder if I'd become a serial killer myself. I've fantasized about mass murder and shooting up my school just about every day I was there.

You honestly just sound like an edgy teenager

Maybe I am, maybe not. But the fact that I exhibit nearly every symptom of BPD is something to consider. And I'm 19 in case you're wondering.

You shouldn't want to hurt people. I highly doubt you have a borderline personality disorder, you've probably just got ATS.

I know I shouldn't, but sometimes I just really do. I'm in decent control over it though. Fighting with my psycho bitch of a mom my whole life helped me to gain control of my emotions, but I still have a problem of remaining very passive until I explode in fury. I don't want to hurt people though. Many times I fantasized about murdering my mother, but of course I would never do it. I have a good moral compass despite being fucked in the head.

And what is ATS?

For real, self diagnoses don't mean shit. And if you havent gone to get actaully diagnosed, it's a cry for negative attention "oh I'm so dark and crazy and a killer, worry about me".
For the record, I am harcore projecting, and I myself have seen a therapist.

So get help, or stop whining.

Whatever.

I don't think you're any more fucked up than any other person with ATS. ATS is Angsty Teen Syndrome. You're a teenager, your brain is still developing, you're going to be overly emotional, you're going to do stupid things on impulse.

Possibly, but even when explaining to my mom after the last huge fight we had - which ended up with me getting kicked out I might add - I explained to her that I didn't mean to explode in anger like that, and she said it was a bullshit excuse until I explained to her that I may have BPD. It's hard to keep any kind of relationship with my family, even the ones I get along with. Maybe I do just have ATS, but I think I should talk to my counselor about it in a few days.

This is what I was saying, in a very much less rude fashion. Thanks

You should, yes. All teenagers have difficulty keeping relationships with their family. I have always been distant from my family. I remember explosive outbursts when I was a child demanding to be left alone. I didn't like being around people, I felt foreign and uncomfortable around everybody. I still do for the most part.

Well to say it in a much more rude fashion, I'm pretty sure you're fucking wrong. I don't say shit unless I mean it. I've looked into this a lot. I don't do anything for attention because I hate attention.
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

>Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
Sometimes.
>A pattern of intense and unstable relationships with family, friends, and loved ones, often swinging from extreme closeness and love (idealization) to extreme dislike or anger (devaluation)
Definitely.
>Distorted and unstable self-image or sense of self
Definitely.
>Impulsive and often dangerous behaviors, such as spending sprees, unsafe sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, and binge eating
Yes, no, yes, no, and yes.
>Recurring suicidal behaviors or threats or self-harming behavior, such as cutting
Absolutely.
>Intense and highly changeable moods, with each episode lasting from a few hours to a few days
Yep.
>Chronic feelings of emptiness
Yep.
>Inappropriate, intense anger or problems controlling anger
Yep.
>Having stress-related paranoid thoughts
Yep.
>Having severe dissociative symptoms, such as feeling cut off from oneself, observing oneself from outside the body, or losing touch with reality
Yep.
Again, I fall into almost every single category. I don't make shit up for attention. My best friend and I both believe we have it. It's very underdiagnosed because, again, it's seen as a "woman's problem".

Same here. I avoid people like the plague. I hate having to talk to anyone outside of these threads because it's the only place I feel at home.

I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you

thas pretty gay m90

less beefcake pls

What.

No. I don't see you posting, faggot.

I only feel at home in the desert.

Are you talking about garbage?

The desert is nice, but I prefer the tundra. I'm a cold weather person. As long as I feel alone, I'm fine. I'd like to live in Antarctica.

either help out and post femboys or stfu

thanks, you too

Then why don't you?

usap.gov/jobsAndOpportunities/index.cfm

Heh, I can familiarize myself with both of those things. And maybe crazy moms has something to do with it. Mine went crazy, started train hopping, and called the police on me when she was high.

Too lazy. Can't race motorcycles in Antarctica. Can't fix cars in Antarctica. Could possibly fix snowmobiles though, so that would be cool.

I have a book on male BPD. It talks about not having a stable relationship with parents. My real dad was/is an alcoholic who dropped out of high school, works a part time job, and didn't even want me when I was born. My step dad never really cared much about me. My psycho bitch of a mom (who literally believes she's dead and thinks she can move things with her mind, just to add) only married my stepdad, but had 5 kids from 4 fathers, myself being right in the middle. So yeah, my family is all fucked up. That's why I acted like a dick a few posts above: because I know for a fact I have BPD, and that I don't self-diagnose for no reason.

And now you're a poor abused gay teen runaway, living on the streets, hopping from bed to bed, hoping you'll find the one that will truly love you.

Oh, and she beat me with a belt weekly from ages 5-13, until I stopped caring. Many times I was blamed for what my little brother did. Fucking faggot never got punished, and I was always blamed when he did something wrong. Little cunt.

So you don't want to live in Antarctica.