Anyone know how to get back deleted files on an iphone? My friend gave me her old one...

anyone know how to get back deleted files on an iphone? My friend gave me her old one, and im p sure there were vids of her sucking dick on it. I know there was stuff she wanted to hide, because she wouldnt give it to me until after she cleaned it, but it still had a ton of innocent pics left on it. I'll dump nudes if someone helps me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.stackexchange.com/questions/15180/photo-recovery-after-iphone-erase-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already ran FonePaw on it, and it detects all the files currently on it and in the recently deleted folder, but nothing that was fully deleted.

I havent installed anything or deleted anything on it since I got it so the files should still be intact.

if you're on a PC, first you will have to get a NFS program so you can read apples' formatting (they do not use ntfs or fat 32). despite the fact that you can trandfer pics and shit directly from an iphone to PC, if you are running data recovery it's a whole other ballgame.

keep in mind, this isn't a hard disk you're trying to pull data from, it is flash memory and it's a bit more fragile. making multiple passes will more than likely destory data.

you will need a good recovery program that; i've used UFS Explorer in the past with good success. as long as you have a cable to plug into your pc, a way to read mac partitions and that program you're good.

im a bit of a noob, im having a bit of trouble getting what you mean here. can you start with the NSF thing?

also, depending on how recently things were deleted has alot to do with it too. when things are marked for deletion, they're not really gone until the data is fully overwritten. so newly deleted things have a better chance of coming back. older stuff you will usually get fragmets and broken pics; vids are difficult to restore but you can always rebuild the file indexes on them; since vids eat more data than anything, it is likely you will find huge chucks of video that has not been overrwitten yet. i will help as much as i can, we'd all like to see some wins around here for a change.

i apologize, i meant HFS. for example, windows uses NTFS as it's file sytem. it is the type of formatting that's used on the drive to define data blocks. back in the day, windows used to use FAT32, but htat is all but defunt now. Apple uses their own specific type of partitioning and formatting, on the iphone it is HFS (Hierarchical File System) that cannot be accessed plainly or read by a windows machine.

Most data recovery programs are able to pull data from virtually all types of file systems. but to actually read the recovered data, you will most likely need a HFS file explorer program so you can actually see what the data is. If that exaplinas anything.

just grab HFSExplorer to start with. that will let you dig around inside the phone and pull out whatever's currently there as-is. for deleted stuff, you will need a recovery program.

okay, I think I get what you're saying. Can you run me through what to do with USF Explorer.

well it's pretty straight forward. plug phone into pc, start that fucker up, navigate to phone. it will give you a windows explorer style menu so you can look around the directories. to pull anything out, just hit Extract and it will dump it. but for now dont fuck around with the trashes folder. thats where all the deleted shit is. for that, use recovery program on it. once it pulls outwhatever it can, you can use hfs explorer to actually see the data and extract it to windows-readable files.

i know this is probably alot to understand at once if you've never fucked around with this kind of shit.

i guess im not tech savvy enough. I cant get the device to show up in USF Explorer.

is the phone being recognized by windows from the main my computer menu? it should show up as a removable storage device. you might have to install itunes to get tit showing up there; sometimes windows doesn't know wtf to do with a random iphone plugged into it. it should show up though.

There is no goddamn way to recover deleted photos from an iPhone.

this is what it shows up as in file explorer

what are you a fucking retard, there is always a way to recover any deleted data.

whoa that isn't normal. it should show it's own phone model icon.hfs explorer whould be able to see it from the top of your directories. like where the c:/ d:/ drives wtc. should be a thing you can just click into.

you have it set to looking for the phone on your main own windows partition. it is a seperate device, its not harddisk 1, that is your drive. you have to navigate to the phone itself. if its not showing up in the drop down, you can always make it look for it in long form on the bottom manually. i'm tryin to help, i just dont know what is up with your setup.

You will be unable to recover anything. Any data from before she wiped it (I assume she just reset the phone) we just fragments of encrypted files at this point. That's the point of the passcode lock in iOS. This is a secure system, and I know it's hard for btards who use androids to understand, but you simply won't be able to recover anything.

she didnt factory reset, just cleared some files off of it that she didnt want me to see.

yes, because there are countless data recovery stores all over the place that sell their service to do exactly this for no good reason, huh faggot? this kinda shit is expensive if you go to a store and have it done, we're trying to help OP find some tits for us and help him learn some skills on the way so he can be a leet hax0r like the rest of us.

at the end of the day, data is data. it is 1's and 0's. you can recover any deleted data from any file system. why are you trolling so hard.

If using "Autodetect" the HFSExplorer gives you the message "No HFS+ file systems found … " and it only shows you CD Rom drives in the list.
Then do the following in Windows 7:

- right click "HFSExplorer"
- select Properites
- selcet the tab "Compatibility"
- and then "Run this program in compatibilitiy mode for:" > "Windows XP"

Bumping for titty pics and the hope that OP delivers

im running windows 10 64 bit

How do you find iCLOUD Info via IMEI AND UDID? I don't want to pay someone $30 to do it!!!

whoa thats'a whole different thing all together. lets just focus on op trying to figure out how to read ios formatting and run recovery on the phone first.

You don't actually know how hard drives work, do you? If you want to make it difficult but not impossible to recover you do a 30 times wipe. If it's solid state then... Well you can burn it out but short of that it's recoverable. So an old fashioned platter is actually better for security. It's like claiming the Nixon tapes are unrecoverable because he erased them. That's not how magnetic storage works.

you cant you dumb faggot

thanks man. I want to figure this thing out tonight so I can start using the phone normally.

yeah that guy doesn't know what he's talking about. i've been doing this kind of shit for 25 years. i'm A+ certified, microsoft certified (i know that's not saying much but it is what it is), i've brought back a HDD to life that was in a laptop that fell in a pool overnight. you can always recover shit.

Yeah, but it becomes a lot more difficult if she did a decent wipe. It's unlikely though.

... well you definitely can.

she didnt, shes pretty tech illiterate.

So there isn't ccleaner or something like it for iOS which would allow her to do a 17 times or so wipe?

true. it's most likely that she just dug around the phone and plainly deleted all the things she didn't want people seeing. if thats the case, everything is is the .trashes folder waiting to be over-written, and in there will be a gold mine. if i was at OP's house i'd do this shit for him.

OP you might wanna try another hfs file reader if hsfexplorer isn't working. it should though, i know this is all very foreign to you and confusing.

apple.stackexchange.com/questions/15180/photo-recovery-after-iphone-erase-data

im trying it out.

Hi OP so there is a way that is super easy, so first you have to plug phone up to a laptop or desktop and delete this thing called system 32. Once you delete system 32 restart the computer and all the files on the iPhone will be on your computer. Goodluck!

oh boy here come the troll fags. don't do this. ever. you should know better.

nice bait

You sound insulting. A 4th grader could be walked through it. I just want to know what my motivation is. Is she over 28 and cute at least? Also will this be an enormous betrayal? I need to k ow more before I help. Don't you?

First you're probably going to want to download a file explorer

Do you have a clothed picture of this friend?

progress update: I restarted my pc and now this is happening.
After clicking File>Load System From Device
and then auto detecting in harddisk0/partition0

i can't help sounding insulting, i'm a know it all asshole just like you. they say the one thing people will never forgive you for is outsmarting them.

but besides the philosophical oldschol hacker talk, none of us knows who the girl in question is. and that's a good point.

hey op let's see a normal pic of this slut already.

it does the same error for the rest of the options in that dropdown. Am I still going the wrong direction?

MBR partition is YOUR windows partition. MBR is master boot record. don't fuck with that. you need to direct the program to look at the phone.

i swear this is like trying to tell someone to make a webpage and all of the images are pointing to their own hard drive and they don't understand why the rest of the web can't see it. ffs.

i apologize, thi sis frustrating. you need to locate the directory path to the phone. the program is looking at your own hard drive.

god have mercy on me if she finds out about this.

WTF MAN MY LAPTOP WONT FUCKING REBOOT NOW??????? WHAT THE FUCK????

sorry about that, also all the other searchable options are all harddisk#/partition# and one cdRom I dont know what else to try

shes cute. walking dead fan? ya i think that qualifies that everyone should help op.

Oh, you need to clean it then. Use the showerhead and then blow-dry it.

anyone have a specific program to try other than HFSExplorer?

did you try doing compatibility mode? all this hassle is just so you will be able to read mac files. you need to be able to get to the trashes folder to run recovery on it directly.

>iPhone
>NFS

Look at this clueless shitstain. Look at him and laugh

there are many but they are not free. can always pirate bay it. Paragon's HFS+ is one that i know of, i've never had this kind of issue before. I can't imagine why you cant just type in the file directory if the phone can be seen in windows explorer.

I tried doing compatibility mode

Do they still use fat 32?

you know i meant hfs, and corrected myself very early on.

During setup HFS Explorer make sure to select Register .dmg file association.

HFSExplorer will ask you to choose which Apple Partition to read. Select "disk image" (Apple_HFS) and click the OK button.

we are literally spoonfeeding you how to do this OP. what is the problem.

Cmon op you got dis m8

HFS+ you fucking triplenigger

I dont think im gonna get it guys, sorry

i think OP secretly figured it all out and is keeping the nudes for himself. nobody could be this fucking retarded at basic directions.

my system must just be weird. I know it doesnt matter what I say now, but I would deliver if I could.

I'll keep trying if anyone has any other ideas

Delete system 32

k

Bumping 5 op

Really op ya failed us