Comic time! ps, unless your ready to see some weird and cringy shit, gtfo, this is not your casual cringe thread...

comic time! ps, unless your ready to see some weird and cringy shit, gtfo, this is not your casual cringe thread, this is a whole new level

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON-nY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a unique kind of autism

you havent seen the best part yet

Oh God it's getting worse. Where did you find this

i have my sources, you want the sauce?

Fkn I guess. Is it meant to be satire? And also why tf put so much effort into something like this?

I think it is, not really sure. It's called Our Love Is Real, FYI
by Sam Humphries and Steven Sanders

and hear this out, is just a tiny subplot in an giantic multiverse. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_Earth
The story is set in a multiverse where many parallel Earths exist, one of which is Higher Earth: a world that has conquered 99 other Earths from alternative timelines. It is a follow on from Humphries's 2011 comic series, Our Love is real. The story revolves around a girl named Heidi and a rogue soldier called Rex. Rex is present from the opening scene where he is falling from the sky onto an alternative Earth which has been designated a "junk" world. He is introduced as being committed to a quest of vengeance against an unspecified opponent. Heidi is introduced as a tough young woman who so far has only known the "junk" Earth, where garbage is continually falling out of the sky
Also later they have an Earth that is populated by gay clones connected by telepathy.

The end. hope you guys enjoy the nightmaares, i sure did, btw, lets keep the thread alive a little bi longer

Please tell me this is a setup

Alright, what the fuck was that

God damn rock sex I'm gonna kms

I wish it was

I wanted to be turned into a diamond when I died but now I'm not sure

a little subplot in a giantic multiverse comic series with a similiar quality and setting

Yeah, same.

they even used the top-text bottom-text meme setup. there's no way this isn't a joke

welp, then its time to nuke the whole world then

>mfw when you have a picture of a monkey fucking a reindeer on your wall

nightmares? that was pretty as fuck

>the sex was rockin

whats it called?

is there a worm living in your brain ?

Our Love Is Real, FYI
by Sam Humphries and Steven Sanders

neat ty

Why did she have to be named Brin. And why a trap

That was actually a pretty clever comic.

Because he's a dog fucker worried he might be gay. it's trying to make you question what we find important about our own identities.

well...legitimate question agent hitler

for those of you who don't want to go to this wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_Earth

I suppose that's one possible implication of "mineral intelligence". Might just be smoke a mirrors.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvV8vLON-nY

what?

>mfw