Tfw cis girl

>tfw cis girl
>tfw no bf to force-feminize and treat like the sissy he is deep inside

das gay

I got you, if you real gril

WANT

s-so, if you had a girly boyfriend like that...what would you do with him?

Ayo faggos, sorry to remind you, but there are rules here.

Tits or gtfo (m'lady).

I'm too tall and old, but thank you for the offer.

Please tell more about what you would do!
Would you make me, uh, I-I mean, him, wear panties?

Put him in the tightest dresses and high heels and a bra and lipstick and dom him when he's tied up.

d-dom him?

What kind of domination?
Does spanking and tickling sound nice? I mean, you're in charge, I-I promise I can be a good sissy sub.

Spanking yes. I'd probably want to play at raping you and forcing you into me against your will.

How ticklish are you?

As long as you're actually female or at least not a rapist

a little ticklish...probably, not really sure.

I'm in Canada if you want to hook up.

I would only consensually rape you, of course

I'd tickle your lips with my tongue

>forcing you into me
That means you're on top, right?
I think my feet and armpits are highly ticklish. I'll lotion and shave if you want. My nipples are sensitive, too, but only because... I-I play with them...
You could hold be down and rub them, and it might make me cum.
This is not me, I am

Op being a huge fag again...

Sorry, I'm in the U.S midwest

Of course I'm on top, you're my bitch.

I'll try nipple play out, never done that before to someone else. Please shave, soft hairless skin is A++

>consensual rape

Do the world a favor and drink bleach fuckin faggot

>Sorry, I'm in the U.S midwest
Guess I'l keep waiting for my Prince(ss) Charming

Midwest? Me, too, I'm in WI.
I kind of knew you'd be on top, I just wanted to see you say it, sorry...
Would you let me cum? Maybe only if I've been good lately?

Can you stop that fuckin stuttering bullshit and go back to your furry boards please? holy shit fuckin faggot roleplayers on here nowadays

The rule applies when they ask for something, newfag.

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet".

This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits with timestamp or GTFO

Allow me to be logical.
You just typed 'fuckin' instead of 'fucking'. If you had actually said your post out loud, you might have truly said it as 'fuckin', the way you typed it.
The same with stutter posts. If a poster is nervous or embarrassed, they stutter. If a poster is trying to act aloof or edgy, they may say 'fuckin' instead of 'fucking.'
Do you understand now?

POST TIMESTAMPED TITS YOU FUCKING BITCH!

s-sorry sempai...it's just...i'm such a poor innocent shy boy~!

this
sage

I'm sure you'll find her one day!

I'll only let you cum if you call me mistress properly, and are a good and obedient little sub the entire time.

Rape roleplay is pretty hot, would you force me to fuck you? Or do you have a strap on?

>pontificate for a bit, for your edification

This gon be gud

this is the fucking internet, stop typing out stutters like a fucking bitch

>When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back

No, it's relevant for this thread because I have to find a boyfriend to force-feminize so it's relevant they know my gender. I don't want to lead on gay guys because I'm assumed to be a boy.

Now get on your knees and say you're sorry.

I could go either way, but I've never used a strap-on before so I'd probably top you and ride you while I play with your nipples under a lacy bra

o-okay daddy...please don't punish me

i want you to rape me too

mentally ill trash

eat shit and die

y-yess sir, sorry sir.

rape me

Ever been with a twink/girly boy before? would you help me shave and stuff? i'm pretty good at it but I think it's cute to do it together.

How do you feel about choking? Not too hard, I just like the feeling of your hand on my throat.

I've never made a boy eat my ass, but if that's really what turns you on.

Okay!
I'm kind of a thin and weak girl though, so make sure you drink the tea I give you.

If I mess up or act like a brat, that means I get bullied more than usual? I promise it won't happen often, but I'm not perfect.
Other than what you've said, how would you abuse me? I kind of like to be bullied, especially with wedgies and ballbusting.
What sort of equipment or toys would you use, if any? I'll refer to you as my Mistress, like you said, but I guess you'll talk to me any way you want.
D-Do you want me to worship/massage your body, either using my hands or... m-my tongue, maybe?
Technically, user. That's 'strangling' and not choking, since choking is when a blockage exists inside the throat, such as a piece of food.
Sorry, I had to.

I'll shave your chest and back. I don't want to go anywhere near ass or ball hair.
Twink boys are 10/10. So hard to find any who like girls. :^(

I've been wanting to put a boyfriend in one of those choking dog collars t b h

i'll drink everything you give me :)

Ever thought about the possibility that I just spelled it "fuckin" cuz it's slang? I also get how and why people are using stuttering in their posts, I'm just pointing out that they should get back to their roleplay-furry boards or just hang themselfes instead if they want to do so.

>Now get on your knees and say you're sorry.
Do you think that people will fall for your shit and do what you want?

Heh, like I said I'm already pretty god at shaving, smoothbodies are bestbodies. And idk about that, a lot of us twinks are bi.

You're stubborn but you're going to give in eventually. I know you have an inner sub and you just want to give in and let a girl take control, you just won't allow it yet.

Good pet.

If you do or say anything I don't want you to, you'll get slapped and if you're too stubborn, I might have to bring out the hot wax or a paddle.

You'll definitely massage my body.

That's cool, maybe it's living in the midwest but all the femboys here are either gay or round up to gay. I don't think I've ever met an out bi guy.

>pretty good at shaving
10/10 trait. Would slather you in the EOS shaving cream in the blue tube and made you smell amazing.

what would you do to me, mistress?

I probably, at least once, won't be able to help myself and will end up making you upset just to see how hard you really punish me, and I'd also be curious as to where you'd pour the wax, and if the paddle is just for my butt.
I might reget it, though...
Where are you in the Midwest?

Tell me some details about yourself to inspire me.

Still no fucking tits?
Fuck this newfaggotry.

>I might reget it, though...

You probably will.
I'm in Ohio.

Lmao sounds like a fun Saturday night.

i wish there were more girls like you,i would love to be force feminized :(.

long black hair, femcock, shaved all over, virgin, i like booty shorts and skirts

As far as sissification goes, would you paint my nails?

also, choking and being tied up an shit

I'd put you in makeup and a tight dress that would be hiked up as I take your virginity. Since it's an extra-special night, I'll probably turn you around after that and take your anal virginity as well while I pull hard on your long hair.

Then I'll push you onto all fours on the floor and make you my chair as I grab some food out of your fridge and watch Comedy Central or some shit.

Yeah, thanks for the idea.

sounds wonderful, mistress. as long as it makes you happy

>You're stubborn but you're going to give in eventually.
I ain't one of those faggot who like to be fucked by a girls, also, i highly doubt that you're actually a girl since you haven't posted tits

Oh, yeah. Bondage sounds really lewd, too.
I'm assuming the answer is yes, I just wanted to know what color, really.
Would you put your feet on me, too? For other feet/leg stuff, should I hump your leg and moan like a bitch?

tfw no gf to wear panties with

bondage is a go then
exactly what kind?

The struggle is real.
>tfw you and a friend have matching pairs.

>I just wanted to know what color, really.
Red, to reflect the slut that you are.
When you've been good for a while maybe you can earn pink or even mint.

I'm not into foot play.

>I ain't one of those faggot who like to be fucked by a girls
Yes you are, you just haven't thought about it enough.

what's a cis girl

Non-trans

what's a non trans

Anything, really. You can handcuff or hogtie me. It would be hot if I were tied up while you forced me to have sex, especially since I can't fight back if you decide to do some painful nipple play, or anything like that. O-Of course, I'd never be naughty enough to try fighting back like that anyway, unless you wanted me to.
>to reflect the slut that you are
That's a good idea.

normal

I still don't know what that means. are you boy or girl

I'm non-binary, cis scum

i-is anyone willing to do naughty things t-to me~

what did (You) mean by this

Bend over, boi

nop

y-yes mistress

pretty sure now you're just trying to trigger me with that stuttering-bullshit

Cute.
Would make my boyfriend/10

cis means not trans
same as it does in organic chemistry
or latin

I'm going to leave the thread now, but thank you for treating me like the sissy I am, OP.

Are you into diapers when sissifiying somebody?

You're welcome, slut.

No.

underrated
10/10
made me laff