What do you think about .50 caliber rifles?

What do you think about .50 caliber rifles?

same thing I think about garbage bags, makes taking out the trash alot easier.

7.62 x 51 mm full metal jacket master race reporting in

Pointless to own unless you have the space and budget to enjoy them.

They can get a big piece of lead moving at 3500 fps. I think that's pretty cool.

I like them.

Never fired a .50 t.b.h

Just some revolvers and pistols.

>He doesn't keep one for home defense
user you don't even have to hit someone with it. Firing it indoors will be sufficient to give everyone in the room a concussion and they're 85% likely to have a panic induced aneurysm. Plus it'll knock out that wall for the sunroom you've been wanting to build, totally worth the 38 dollars per round.

Perhaps a little excessive for anti-personnel purposes, though it would certainly do the job. Good for anti-material purposes.
That is assuming you mean the one in the picture. There are some other different cartridges in .50, like the .50 AE, .50 Beowulf or .500 S&W Magnum

Guns are for faggots.

I want one.

When I sold mine ball ammo was around $5.25 per round. It's no fun shooting at anything closer than a couple hundred yards and most public ranges won't let you shoot a .50. Also, if you shoot on private land, you can usually expect a visit from the police which was never a big deal where I used to live.

Only if you put them up your ass...

Ammo is too expensive.

Good for swaying elections

Its too much. Too heavy, too loud, etc. Oh wait, didn't Jeremiah Johnson have one? That movie is depressing as hell... Then there was the anti-materiel rifle in FNV. Ridiculous. You would never fire it while standing, and at least one companion would be needed to carry it.

TL;DR would love to play with one, but they are impractical.

I think cute anime witches should ride them into aerial combat

agreed......

$10.00 a shot if not more already..... I spent $100. just to shoot my buddy's .50 ....
don't get me wrong, fucking fun as hell to shoot ( we went up against Caterpillar engine , so much carnage)
but truly this is a rich-fag's gun for now.

there are so many guns , come an apocalypse (if i survive) I'm sure I'll come across one if not steal......

>>don't ask bout the pic, I have no clue,... looks fake to me.....

wat u thinks?

It's a freakin rifle dude

>who uses the word gun these days

Ain't got shit on the 20mm

>gun

held in hands, shoots projectile .

>gun

any variety of object that can be hand held and shoots a projectile is a variety of GUN

why are you so butt-hurt over words??? you aren't black or a woman are you???

Perhaps you are a

>>Faggot....

pfff 5.56 x 45 >

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

*yawn*

That there is a homebuilt .50 via the Bill Holmes manual. Beautiful, cheap, and deadly. Pic related.

9mm are better

Heavy, expensive and often impractical.

If you're going to reach out and touch something, why not just use 338 LM?

>faggots per second

It doesn't matter how fast the lead moves because the human eye can only see 30 fps per second anyways

A gun is a or weapon that has a metal tube where projectiles are fired at a high velocity into a flat ballistic arc while a rifle is a weapon or firearm that has a long barrel that is rifled or grooved giving bullets spinning motion for greater accuracy at a long range.

Perhaps you are a

>>retard

my father taught me how to bullet, i am professional

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

They're expensive, but I would love to shoot one.

>flat ballistic arc
?????????????????//
that shit don't even make sense nigga
and as for rifles being rifled... ya, um, ALOT of GUNS of many Variety are RIFLED....

>>Rifled....... Not Exclusive to "rifles"

why you think you are so smart is beyond me....

:D

Hello, girlie man.

American soldier

it's called accuracy, try a couple tours in the middle east and you'll realize that most fights are within 200m.. better to have one accurate precise shot than a potential double tap due to recoil.. 5.56 has a higher kill rate

Very practical.

I use it for rodent hunting and home defense.

.22 short master race reporting in

Sure thing sweetie. What's your favorite barbie?

did the animals explode, i mean seriously, thats too much fucking firepower

Meh. I don't really care.
I think about them like I think about rocket launchers. Too expensive to have but I would not skip an opportunity to shoot it if I got the chance.

Too little and way too late, Donald.

>sniper 6 yrs

over rated and lack the same precision and practicality of the .308

dragging that heavy piece of metal anywhere in actual mean terrain with gear and ammo is too slow.
against light armor its ok and meant to hit such things.
the semi blow back action also degrades accuracy.
ammo is heavy and not very useful for inf killing.
if you cant hit it with a smaller caliber you shouldn't be shooting.

kek faggot

>implying that was a .50 and not a 20mm anti mat gun

>.308
mynigga.jpg

its anti-material, not a sniper rifle

Bretty gud

$38 per round, are you retarded? You can get them at walmart where I live for about $3.50 per round

user you might be the dumbest motherfucker I've seen on the internet today and that is saying something. Now if you're not too busy mashing those sausage fingers against the keyboard trying to demonstrate your retardation for all of human history, you might investigate the word h-y-p-e-r-b-o-l-e
feel free to say each letter as you jam your spit covered fingers in a futile attempt at mastery of the basic practice of typing.

(you)

post more guns you fucking kunts

you could argue that a larger caliber can be accurate, but when ammo becomes a thing you have to carry with you, you learn to appreciate the lighter, more utilitarian 5.56.

I think they get the fucking job done!

I would but this fucking size limit is killing me.

Kill your self

>inb4 poodleshooter

>not .300 win mag
>not .338 lapua
Get good scrub

>$3.50
Lies.

>resize ?

Those arnt sub sonics dummy

too much effort

Go to /k/ for this shit OP

Taking the bait