Ask an ex-amusement park worker anything

Ask an ex-amusement park worker anything.

You wouldn't believe how seedy and shitty those places are on the inside.

Hello fellow Ohiofag. Cincinnati here.

Did you any of the kids?

Sup, Cleveland myself.

Nope

Surprisingly not alot of pedophile charges this year, they don't allow you the freedom to move around the park to talk to kids, let alone fuck them. Everyone had their stations and if you left for more than like 10 minutes for a bathroom break you'd get reprimanded.

Fuck, Cleveland. Idk which one of us has it worse.

>You wouldn't believe how seedy and shitty those places are on the inside

like what, faggot?

when people aren't at work it's literally nothing but immigrants fucking each other and doing whatever drugs they come across. Along with just general tomfuckery, 4 weeks into my stay there people started shitting in the sinks at the lodging because nobody wanted to unclog the toilets.

Nigga I am from Toledo so let's talk some shit

Toledo In this muthafucka!!!

Edge, meet knife

very edgy reply, brah

Would i believe how seedy and shitty those places are on the inside?

Heres a little story to bump the thread from my roommate, we'll call him shitman.

>shitman never showered or brushed his teeth
>I mean never
>never even saw that nigga with a tooth brush
>worked in the food industry
>head prep chef for park
>smell could overpower 3 max strength air fresheners
>annoys 2 other roommates
>shitman won't let roommate suck girlfriend because he's not getting any
>roommate jizzes on shitman's favorite pillow he also never washes
>nobody tells him
>he slept on it for the rest of the summer

Now all we need is Columbus and Dayton in here and we got a full house.

>-Cincifag

explain this OP

I think this guy has it worse

Not mine, I worked in food.

FUCKIN' A. Least its not Dayton tho.

hey man i'm from cleveland too (east side)!

I'd rather be in dayton and columbus, they're fucking 80% one way streets leading to nowhere.

Live near the ohio border every school in my area used to go to cedar point on trips.

this is now an ohio thread

Columbus here. Dublin actually.

Dayton is like 95% niggers. You can't drive through the city at night if you're white without getting carjacked.

OP here, I'm completely okay with this.

If i had a fucking dollar for everytime a bus load of kids came into the park, fucked his up, and threw up everywhere I wouldn't have had to pull 14 hour shifts everyday.

That's columbus, too, especially downtown. Make one wrong turn and you're gonna be going 20 miles out of your way just to fucking turn around

Columbus is nice though. I have fun when I visit.

I'm from the west side, the part that's getting gentrified to fuck and being sold to hipster faggots.

At least it's not like columbus' east side

Serious question.

Why is it that whenever I goto a party at OSU or OU they automatically assume I'm hard when I tell them I'm from Cinci?

Because OSU is full of pussies from suburbs and anything from a big city scares them.

because cinci is ohio's detroit

What's your favourite roller coaster at Cedar Point?
Mine's Millennium Force.

Well... Tru but only for half the city. Certain parts are being cleaned up like clifton and vine street. Its much better than it was even 10 years ago.

OP here, mine's the one where i sit on a bundle of cocks

thats clevland

I know how seedy they are, I worked at Carowinds for a summer and about 80% of the ride operators were high every day and pretty much all of the game operators were either high or drunk most of the time. I used to use my Pax vape all day long and nobody knew or really cared. The only thing people got in trouble for was cursing at patrons

True. Columbus is still shit. everything but the northside is neglected and forgotten

I don't like roller coasters, I just took the job for the money.

But if I had to choose one, I guess the millennium force because that was the one that broke down the least.

and the south side is warehouse after warehouse after warehouse

At cedar point if you even looked at a patron the wrong way they would fire your ass, it was less of a job and more of a machine that treated the workers as less people and more mindless cogs there to serve whatever purpose was on their name tag, but after the park closed and the cameras turned off holy shit it was nuts.

Why is Wonderland the best amusement park?

How gnarly did things get, chief?

oh that sucks, my boss was really nice, even threw us a picnic on parkwide maintenance day. I used to get weed for one of the managers. The patrons were the only people that sucked there. I can't tell you how many times I got yelled at by some stupid redneck about what fucking toy he wanted.

Was just at Cedar Point for Halloweekends. While there, the Magnum broke down for like 20 minutes (we had already waited an hour, so we stuck it out). But that lead to the question; when that happens, what exactly is wrong enough with a ride that it gets shut down, but isn't severe enough so they'll still allow people to ride it within a short time? (I don't know a whole lot about coasters)

Well shit can't we just all agree that every city in Ohio sucks ass? I mean its Ohio for God sakes.

Used to be a camp counselor but we had a pretty solid respect for the job because we dealt with pretty small kids a lot. After hours was always another story! Wish I had stepped out a bit more.

how often do people get caught/thrown out for sexual activity?

sometimes its a break line slow leak, usually just because a maintenance tech forgot to screw the hose clamp tight enough, sometimes the electric motors overheat and need to cool down, ride operator needs a small break, you can usually jump the line and ask or if you have your phone, call guest services and they'll check with the ride operator

Ever fuck a coworker?

Gotcha. Thanks Sup Forumsrother.

85% of the time, the ride is not safe to operate but the Jews that own the park will not shut down the ride because it would impact the guest per hour we get that day. If the ride shuts down and then starts back up in the same day , and you ride it , and live, that day was your lucky day

It really boiled down to levels of bosses that treated you nicely
there would be a first wave of dickhead managers and such who took themselves too seriously
And then above them were the really cool ones who were nice and knew the deal
Then when it goes up to the people in the big offices they became dickheads again who wouldn't think twice about firing you and replacing you with a greasy teenager.

I remember a specific night that got pretty weird
>get home from work
>police everywhere
>apparently there was an almost rape that turned into an assault on the guy
>both parties are screaming at each other
>broken glass everywhere
>look in room
>about 5 pounds of pot and more alcohol than anyone in the apartment complex
>they only let you have a 6 pack per person

both parties were immediately fired

It's any number of things, the staff at the park really doesn't know what their doing when it comes to the rides, even the on park engineers. When I first got there the power tower was broken down for 2 weeks because nobody knew how to fix it and the chief engineer was coming from California to look at it. They'll shut it down when it doesn't work but fixing it is a completely different story.

no problem, number 1 cause is just an overheated generator

You slept in dorms? Kinda like season help?

Not often.
You'll catch a couple of teenagers fucking behind a charlie brown statue or something every now and then but there was never really anything too bad except this one time a hooker was standing outside the ferris wheel fucking whoever would pay for her ticket to ride and the usual fee

Everyone on the job was either disgusting or straight off the boat and didn't speak english. There were massive herpies outbreaks alone with other misc diseases so I kindly stayed away from that shit.

Atleast we're not detroit.

aw, that really sucks. all of the Carowinds staff is pretty friendly. the only supervisor I remember being a total douche was the guest services manager. he tried to sleep with a 16 year old ride operator one time but he still works there.

>85% of the time, the ride is not safe to operate but the Jews that own the park will not shut down the ride because it would impact the guest per hour we get that day. If the ride shuts down and then starts back up in the same day , and you ride it , and live, that day was your lucky day

If what you're saying is true, and 85% of the time at Cedar Point (or any other major amusement park) rides are "unsafe," then statistically, there should be a huge number of accidents and fatalities each year. But there isn't. So stop talking out of your ass.

>people call cops on "rape"
>considers that to be a crazy crowd

If you lived more than 40 miles away from the park you were required to live in a dorm. They were shitty, old, falling apart buildings with massive bed bug problems. You would have 3 roommates and share a shitty 4ft by 15ft room with no air conditioning (atleast mine didn't) and 1 communal bathroom on every floor that nobody would take care of. The showers were disgusting and only 1 out of the 5 would give you anything more than freezing or boiling water, the fire alarms would go off randomly every few days or so usually at 2 in the am, and like i said before at one point people were shitting in the sinks. But hey, rent was only 100 a month

Columbus here

Old town ayyy

Jesus did you at least make some money? Hopefully tax free or did they fuck with you over housing costs?

what if you told them you're from youngstown?

The cops weren't called on the rape, the cops were called when they were throwing bottles at each other in the hallway.

There was this one supervisor who did the same with 17 year old chinese girls, this guy was pushing 40 and smelled awful, 2 of the girls ended up quitting because of it.

sorry just read the last part, but fuck $100?! Jesus man, sounds like a roach hotel!

i'd much rather live in Detroit than boringass depressing Ohio

They paid you minimum wage for most jobs besides managing, and every year you return they give you about a 25 cent increase but it was my first year. The only way I made decent money was working slave hours, I'm talking 5 16 hour shifts in a row, and they didn't give overtime. They took shit out for taxes automatically so it wasn't that big of a hassle.

It really was

>Map of shit
>Michigan is on map
>WI
>triggered

Cedar point is the easiest place to get bitches

I go to Cedar Point once a year. Which coaster would I have the highest chance of dying on?

Oh it's extremely easy don't get me wrong, but sticking you dick in one of those is like sticking your dick in a trash can. It's bound to give you a disease. Alot of guys just beat off in the showers.

Wait a fucking second they actually took out taxes?! I would have robbed them bitches at the end of the summer! fucking hell?!

Just undo your belts on one of the loop rides, i'd recommend the corkscrew so you get a headache while you do it.

Cedar point was a greedy company that exploited the fuck out of their workers, and they're allowed to because Sandusky's economy as well as alot of ohio's tourism is dependent on it, they have laws specifically so they can dick their workers over to the most they're allowed.

But yeah alot of people stole from them, I know the tech team would take whatever shit was laying around, food services would always bring home food, and fucking games and prizes would steal and give away so many stuffed animals it was ridiculous.

are you done?

This was exactly my experience working for an amusment park. I worked for a six flags in NJ for three seasons and the immigrants would have straight up orgys in their dorms and had more drugs and alcohol then you could find anywhere. I also worked those 14 hour shifts and didn't get paid overtime because they had some loophole where it is a summer camp or some shit like that...did they do that with you too op?

Please tell me someone has the haul of a lifetime of fake stuffed amusement park tweety birds! Good to hear that you can at least cut something out of them. Was the park relaxing at all without patrons?

Why would I be?

its considered the "entertainment industry" which is exempt from paying overtime, same thing with movie theaters.

Yeah they did, I noticed most of the immigrants at CP were slavs straight off their chikki brikki raft. They would fight constantly and try and fuck anything that moved.

Oh okay that makes sense I was young and didn't realize how shitty that job was never really thought about it

Cedar Point's thing was peanuts characters, not looney tunes. And fuck yeah it was, I would park on the other side of the park sometimes just so I could walk through the empty park at night. They would leave all the lights and shit on and it was so beautiful during the warm summer nights I worked there.

same, I only found out because I asked my dad why I only got paid normal wages for 43 hours one week, still got decent pay though considering I was living with my parents and didn't have any bills to pay.