Now that Trump doesn't have a chance at winning, what other candidate are you Trump supporters going to vote for?

Now that Trump doesn't have a chance at winning, what other candidate are you Trump supporters going to vote for?

Shillery? An independent? Or will you not vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Imdeonte0/status/795740062843486209
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A vote for Trump is a vote for America.

America... that sounds like a spanish name. fuck that spic!

considering the fact that Killary hired George Soros to use the voting machines in Texas and Florida that changed peoples votes from Trump to her. Im just gunna ask for paper and still vote Trump
>OP is still a faggot

>killary george soros voting machines

kek

A vote for Trump is an attack on the American System. It's literally unpatriotic to vote for him.

CTR in full force today

what? trump is going to win by a landslide, the only way he could lose is if the voting machinesor vote counts are tamped with

>trumplets actually believe this

sure kid

when hillary lose's all these CTR people will not be paid and all previous pay's will be reversed as the money will be seized as proceeds of crime.

>the only reason Trump would win is because he rigged the election

a vote for trump is a vote for American Idiot

“crime"
Keep shilling nimble America

Hello, ask someone who just installed rigging software in 150 voting machines anything.

>posts image of crazy ex-Minnesota governor to make point

How much did Trump pay you?

Whats it like being one of trumps kids?

What's your point, user? Are you intimidated by real men?

sigh
he's GOING to pay me $50 a machine.
Why does everyone act like a faggot about this?
He's not going to rip me off.

I don't look like that and I guarantee I get way more pussy than you've ever had.

Show me a real man and I'll let you know

twitter.com/Imdeonte0/status/795740062843486209

OK, fair game. Make that money!

Nice try but a little too much.

Cant stump wont stump.

Why doesn't he have a chance?

I don't care I just don't want Muslims in this country. Hillary can be president just no more niggers and sand niggers.

grabbing em by the pussy isn't gettin pussy.
FAGGOT

I just set up another 60. They have self-replicating software that communicates to other voting machines via cellphones or iPads.

Look, Trump says it is. You try going up against your boss and besides he's probabbabaly right. He always is.

Let's spread this shit on fb and twitter Sup Forumsros

A vote for Hillary is a vote for a traitor to the Unites States and a direct attack on the Constitution.

You're the man, dawg!

>besides he's probabbabaly right. He always is.
not always.
come tuesday night, no more winning for wittle donnie

See>"real man"

>tfw he is still manlier than any of you

>tfw steroid balls and a tinhat make you manly

Is your tin foil hat comfortable at least kiddo?

How's he going to do that from prison for threatening to kill a candidate on twitter?
Honestly niggers are too dumb to be free.

>tfw you realize that he could still rip you in half and rape your mother, your sister, and your wife at the same time

Since electors or whatever they're called decide does it really matter

WE

not with those manlet hands, and cheeto dick

how much did the clinton foundation pay you to post this OP?

or are u naturally a dick sucker

Wasn't talking about Trump...

Whatever they paid them, I hope the guilt consumes them from the inside out.
CTR are worse than murderers. Murderers kill people, CTR are killing an idea and that idea is America.

i didn't know not voting was an option for amerifags

>dubs
>done
>trips or gtfo

What ever this guy says.

It isn't.
If you don't vote some kind democrat will register in your name and vote for Hillary for you.

Children of Atom...we will be basking in Atom's Holy glow soon.

/thread

That's not true --Every little vote for Clinton? It's going to magically turn into a TRUMP vote at midnight.
I WROTE THE SOFTWARE. I've been wanting to blurt this out for 2 weeks now.

Wow you wrote three lines of code!? DOPE!
That's all it would take btw, that and a screwdriver and access to the machines.

If that were true (and I wish it was) you wouldn't have spoiled it. Damn you.

why thank you sir. I give all proceeds to my queen.

>When you watch too much CNN

>Trump supporters going to vote for?

Only choice left!

wwwlemonparty.org

I love Green day tho.

Good point.

They won't win but if they get 5% of the vote the country might be in better shape come 2020.

oh for fucks sake CTR is on Sup Forums too? This whole fucking site is ruined

I'm sorry, what was she convicted on, cpt tinfoil?

Of course they are. Hillary is losing even in traditionally blue states. They're on full damage control mode.

of course you did.
ANYONE, who could would never say anything, because they would:
A: be paid well
B: killed for letting it out.
C: BOTH

No wait come on, why does everybody think I'm just being a faggot? I JUST RIGGED 250 MACHINES. You all should be asking me stuff.
I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU.

>tfw you can't get enough of Jesse the body's cock

I mailed in my ballot last week. Voted for Shilldawg even though I think she's a piece of shit. Trump's nationalism is dangerous, and who knows, maybe Bernie is right and he and his progressive pals actually CAN push Hillary to the left. We'll find out, but I don't want to find out what's the worst that can happen with Trump in office.

You got me.

>Hillary is losing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>even in traditionally blue states
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH WOW MY SIDES

Ayy
>Police show up and knock on the door
>He surrenders
>They take him to a mental hospital

Hey. Do it. Just don't expect people to believe you. Especially not here.

Jesus christ you've been under a rock for a while.
The voting machines in Texas and Florida are owned by a company owned by Soros. The voting machines have not been inspected, tested, etc. People believe rigging will take place because of this.

Educate yourself.

Nice try you desperate Hillary supporter.

First of all you're larping.
Second all a monkey could do it with access.
Third of all, Trump doesn't need to cheat to win and his supporters are patriots and dont' want or need that.
Faggot.

did trumpie grab your pussy after or before?

I personally would rather Trump lose by cheating than win fairly.

No, haha Trump and I got along really well. He was incredibly a lot cooler than he lets on. He would never do that. It's not even that much money and I'm doing him a HUGE favor.

This is cringeworthy.
Reminds me of hackers in 1990s made for tv movies.

this is bait.

>Soros
>voting machines
>rigging
>Educate yourself

Just shut the fuck up.

And gay.

Don't argue with CTR.
They can't have a conversation outside of insulting trump.

I'm sorry, but did The Donald(TM) already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 36%. Does not having the lead at 36% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Trumpists are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? [Editor's Note: Not even one.] He's against one of the worst Secretaries of State in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Donald(TM) is one of the best fucking candidates in the Trumpist party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the nasty woman didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when The Donald(TM) wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, The Donald(TM) just got west virginia, just like Bush did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-The Donald(TM) topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trumpists because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

You got it, b0ss.

I watch a lot of those. THAT'S WHAT MADE ME WANT TO GET INTO PROGRAMMING IN THE FIRST PLACE!

OH SHIT U PUSHING THEM ARRAYS NIGGA?

>Joke
>Joke
>XD
>Joke
>xddd

chekmatte atheits... . !!!

trump will 100% lose solely on the fact he couldnt just play it cool in the second half. he literally just couoldnt keep his fucking mouth shut. only person he can blame is himself. prepare die hard trump fans to taste the same salt bernie supporters drank tomorrow. meanwhile ill be drunk watching the shitstorm unravel

What kind of jobs will our CTRfag friends be doing once the election is over?