/box/: New Edition

no meme-spouting.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boxingstreams/
boxingscene.com/gennady-golovkin-1678-kell-brook-168-ibfs-fight-day-weighin--108606
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit edition.

Anyways, why do people get assblasted about Joe Calzaghe?

He was unironically the greatest of his time, greater than RJJ.

Tonight is going to be the best night since Fury-Klitschko. Brook is going to not only win but completely expose him

Anyone know if there's gonna be a stream for this tonight?

Also what time is main card?

Got my boy Brook to win in either 4-6 round or 7-9 round

>Drinking the Matchroom kool aid

How does it feel to be irrational sheep being told what to think by sky sports?

Is there gonna be a stream for this?

I'd buy it on PPV but I'm really doubting it will go past three rounds. I'd feel like a sucker for blowing £17 for two and a half farking rounds.

You guys are delusional, srs

Is only smellz

Is just box

Is good boy

Big drama show

Thank you you everyone for come out

Muchos gracias

reddit.com/r/boxingstreams/

There will be about 20 links here once the show starts. Don't drop a penny on this, Eddie Hearn stipulated that Brook gets all the U.K. ppv money, him and sky have took their shilling up to critical levels. This fight wont go past 6 rounds.

leesen mex theez boxing i bring big drama show

So Cute xD

thanks m80

ikr

he looks like a fucking teddy bear outside the ring lol

you literally wanna hug him no homo

Fury-Klitschko was a snoozefest. Fury's gonna get KO'd by AJ or Wilder as soon as those fights happen. Its about time the hw division returns to its former glory days

But all of the shit odds are on Golovkin to win.

Fuck paying for it, sky can suck my left nut, my bill is already 70quid a month, if there's no stream I guess I'll just have to go out to the pub and watch it and listen to a bunch of fat baldinf men and quiff/undercut curlbros screaming at the tv as if they know anything about fighting

>"GO ONNNN! HIT HIM!"

Great advice coach, sure he hadn't thought of that one already and then obviously the inevitable fights that break out at closing time because everyone is an expert, has boxed all their life and this is their one and only chance to prove it

So please, please let there be a stream

Unless your a MAD MAN

there will be about 20/30 streams at the link

lel

Much excitement

Cheers la, I did check already but there was nothing, kinda wanted to watch the undercards too, I'll check again at 6:30pm and make my decision

Hopefully hendo will do a stream, his are based af

Loooooool
Can you do a Mayweather?

What time does the match start here in America?

Undercards about 7pm UK time, main fight about 10pm-ish

Work it out for whatever your timezone is

5.30 Eastern Time is when HBO go live so ring walks should be about 5.45 ET

Watching boxing PPVs in the pub is a truly awful experience. Hyperactive coked-up cunts starting trouble constantly

This. Sports is always best to be watched with Sup Forums

The trouble that occurs is no where near as painful as the casuals acting like they know what their talking about

Brook is going to beat Golovkin and Smith is going to beat Canelo and then they will fight each other next year in Wembley Stadium

t. Eddie Hearn

t. Barry McGuigan

t. Shane Mcguigan

And the people in the pubs aren't casuals?

Deluded potato man shutup

I clearly meant listening to the casuals in the pub are worse than the fighting in the pub ya fucking retarded muslim

I assumed you meant the casuals that post here, are worse than going to the pub, I've been browsing /heem/ too much

Apologies

inb4 Golovkin 1st Round KO

are kell

its ok, i shuldnt of yelled xoxox

>mfw the meme gets exposed

>implying that could happen outside of your dreams

>sweden supporting the blackman

SWEDEN YES

I'm just trying to fool myself to get excited for the fight.

Kell Brook is not a meme, he's a respectable fighter who will surely last at least 6 rounds

JOKE~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR HEAD

>tfw my own joke went over your head
we're gonna reach singularity this way user

JOKE~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR HEAD

>Cotto Avoided Him
>Canelo Avoided Him
>Saunders Avoided Him
>Eubank Jr Avoided Him
>The countries these fighters originated from have some of the most fearless boxers in history
>They still wouldn't fight him
>le go life or death with Porter and Carson man is gonna beat him

Are you lads picking Brook serious? Or just memeing?

No memes here friend, our Kell is going to bring them fancy belts back to Park Hill

Talk me through how he wins, I could see him maybe winning a few rounds at the start in a best case scenario, boxing and moving

Please stick to swansea u retard, brits dont know shit about boxing and their fighters cant fight

can't wait for GGG to end brooks career

I lied, I was just memeing. I think he'll dominate the first or 3 rounds because muh home crowd and movement, Golovkin will get back into it and then a KO in the 8th or later. Still got £200 on Kell because he shouldn't be above @3.3

>First post
>Nobody replies to xim for 2 hours
>Trust the BSA to come through and save the motherfuckin day yeah

He's going to turn Golovkin constantly like a matador. Swim without getting wet, babeh

it'll probably be another Canelo-Khan

Brook dances around and pecks at GGG, he slips up once, gets badly knocked out, gets up and probably calls Canelo a pussy

b-b-but Canelo is a pussy

SHAT AP BLAD

Brook is much better than Khan and he seems to carry the extra weight better. If he gets stopped it'll be a TKO, not a one hitta quitta

well that's a given

Brook actually has a chin unlike Khan though. He's also a large welterweight so middleweight is not a stretch for him, he looks a lot healthier at this weight.

ah kel

Golovkin is going to look so slow, Brook will be like Neo in there

Where did this meme that Brook can easily outbox GGG come from?GGG is an Olympic silver medalist, where as Brook couldn't keep Carson Jones off him for 12 rounds and ended up in the hospital with a shattered nose.

But never mind that, hes gonna jump 13 pounds, jump up two weights and magically be faster than he was a welter and have enough pop to keep a man who's never been down and will possibly outweigh him on the night unofficially by 20 pounds.

Brook's bimbo is even fitter than Froch and Hatton's

just put 1000 on GGG with bet365, got the money from my student loans so hopefully this pays off or else I am gonna starve this year. shitting myself and drinking wine right now

Enjoy your winnings

>will possibly outweigh him on the night unofficially by 20 pounds.

u wot?

GGG will be ~172 lbs as usual. Brook weighed in at 168 this morning so the difference is nothing

>and will possibly outweigh him on the night unofficially by 20 pounds.

Is this really true though?

when is the fight?

You just missed it

Brook won by UD

Weigh-in should happen 3 hours before the fight. Debate me, heathens

Where the fuck is he going to get 20 pounds from?

I think Roman Gonzalez is going to lose tonight. He looks pudgy and won't be able to hurt Cuadras

This evening.

Re-hydrating

This dude is right, its actually 172

In a perfect world, but you'll just have lads killing themselves to weigh in, then fighting dehydrated.

Fighters should be weighed in the dressing room immediately before they walk into the ring otherwise they will still attempt their weight-cutting shenanigans only it'll be more dangerous with less time to rehydrate afterwards

This fight goes the distance with Brook surviving every punch thrown at him, and GGG winning by decision.

Where did you see Brook was 168? That's very interesting. I thought he might try stay as light as possible. Seems like he thinks he can rough up GGG.

boxingscene.com/gennady-golovkin-1678-kell-brook-168-ibfs-fight-day-weighin--108606

How many bongs until the fight?

Yeah he looks so dehydrated here, like he could take on another 20 fucking pounds of water.

The PPV programme starts in 40 bings, then it'll be four and a half bongs until the ring walks for the main event

>boxingscene.com/gennady-golovkin-1678-kell-brook-168-ibfs-fight-day-weighin--108606

When did this "10 pounds only" Rule come in? Good Rule.

absolutely delusional to think brook has any chance tonight

He needs to be able to clinch and push GGG when he gets close

It's basically the Porter strategy again

I put money that this fight goes the distance with GGG winning by majority decision. Good bet?

Nope. Won't go the distance. GGG has it though.

IBF have been doing it for a while. Along with their strict enforcement of mandatory fights, it's probably the reason that a lot of top fighters don't bother fighting for that particular belt

But the fighters will still presumably put on more weight again after the morning weigh-in

He usually puts on about 12 over night. Meaning he dehydrated 12 pounds, hence hes dehydrated. This is common boxing practice, why are you so surprised. JCC Jr used to blow up to Cruiser Weight after weighing in for his Middle Weight Fights.

The only way the cards will be split is if Brook gets the hometown decision

Ironic that IBF are the strictest considering their dodgy history.

i really doubt brook can stay with ggg longer than 7 or 8 rounds desu

Well, they were under federal observation for years so that's probably why

I still think Hearn is bribing them to bump his fighters up in the rankings though (standard practice really; Warren and Arum definitely do it with the WBO, for example)

Yeah thanks I'm aware of what rehydrating is. You're deluded if you think he's magically going to be over 180 pounds when he fights around170.

Guys I won't deny it. I am pretty excited for this fight, mostly thanks to the UK deluded fanboys telling everyone Brook has a solid chance. Haven't been this excited since Crawford- Postol.

fucking leg-end

Squatting in Bristol for you this winter then ay.

Sky and Eddie Hearn have done an amazing job over in the U.K. of building this fight as competitive. They also cut a deal wherein Matchroom keep 100% of the U.K. ppv money, where as GGG gets the HBO money. Very Smart Deal.

It was reported that this fight had more PPV pre-sales than Froch-Groves II. It could do massive numbers if that's true