Share 'em!

share 'em!

I'm a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see dead people. No but I'm schizophrenic so I hear voices.

I'm voting for Trump in a swing state wish our hero luck!

I fuck my daughter on the regular. Shes at University now so its every other weekend.

also voting trump but its not secret

I'm engaged, but college crush has turned up and is acting flirty. Want to get one last fling in before tying the knot...

convinced my wife to waste her vote on third party :) One less vote for hillary

GF found her nudes on here, when some kid emailed an album of her nudes to her guy friend. Break up for a few months, convince her it wasnt me, and date again.
>Will answer questions

I'm sleeping with a military wife

cars finger tried to mother me in the back of my friend

I'm 16

greentext plz

Check'm

and b&

i'm secretly bi

My problems are so insignificant I envy cripples, I'd cut off my arm if someone would show me sympathy.

I want to die

I WILL CRY IF TRUMP LOSES

honestly america needs him and if he doesn't get elected, please let there be a civil war so we can kill some democrats.

>Be me
>Dated 11/10 paki, with a fat ass
>Take pics everytime we had sex, convinced her to let me record sex, take pics of her facial and ass
>Lets me do it
>Post em on reddit
>Some kid from school finds them, and emails them as an imgur album to her guy friend
>Guy friend shows her (do you think he still has em?)
>She breaks down crying and breaks up with me, says we can't ever date again
>Dates other guy (Found out he had a 8 inch cock after reading her messages)
>They date for a few months, I keep in contact
>Eventually they breakup and she starts hooking up with me
>Dating me again
>How to take more nudes?

how big are you yourself?

About 5

Why

Post the nudes again?

post them already

ahh ok, I'm 6 and I always thought I was small so I never hit on girls. rip

>married with kids
>been chatting with a girl from Tinder on Whatsapp

post nudes plz.

>be me

ATTENTION NIGGER OP: If you're going to keep being the sole purveyor of these threads, start including the word "secrets" in the op so that the threads are easier found via term search in the catalog

why not.

Each year I am on vacation with my cousin and her family.
Always sniff her worn panties and socks.
Last year was another family with them. They had a 10yr old daughter. Smelled her socks and panties too. Sweetest smell in the world

>fucked my cousin twice.
>if she didnt run off and get pregnant id still be fucking her

My nigga. My girl has that same sweet smell in betwee her toes

Done. Glad to have someone looking for this nonsense

Your daughter?

Alright, never told this one before, but why not. Here goes:
>Be me

>10 years old

>Used to go to a kind of spare time center,
where I could hang out with other kids and such

>Pretty chill, actually

>On a field trip to an animal park

>When we're done, this kid who were 2 years older than me approaches me (let's call him
Mark)

>Mark asks me if he can borrow 10DKK (basically $1.6)

>Mark is a renowned asshole among everyone

>Don't want to borrow him the money, because I'm almost sure he won't pay me back

>Quicklymakeupexcuse.jpg

>"If I borrow you the money, I won't be able to afford lunch

>He promises me he'll pay me back tenfold when we get home

>Activate inner businessman and let him borrow my money

>Field trip is over, we go home, it's Friday

To be continued

24y/o
God forbid my twisted self have a daughter

Yeh but I was talking about a 10yr old. And her panties.
That smell was unbelievable fine.

>be at high school party
>want to be cool
>do a bunch of shots right when I get there to try to look cool
>feel sick
>go to throw up in restroom
>bend over toilet to throw up
>can feel I have to shit too from pressure from throwing up
>can tell it's diarrhea
>strip and get in bath tub
>shit out one end while puking in the other
>wipe myself off with toilets and water
>climb out window
>come back in front door
>no one knew it was me that did it

Continued from part 1:

>Weekend is over, show up Monday to get my money back

>Approach Mark and ask where my money is

>"What money lol?" he says with the most hittable fucking face I've ever seen

>I'm annoyed as hell, but I suppose I kinda deserved it for being so gullible as to borrow him money

>Suddenly, a carer asks if he can have a private word with me

>"Sure"

>Apparently, my best friend - let's call him Jones - lost his mother to cancer on Saturday, without having ever told us anything about her cancer

>I lost my money, friend lost his mother

>Well, this is a fucking shitty day

>But wait, an idea appears

>I find Jones and try to consolidate him for his loss

>"Btw, I don't wanna make things any worse for you, but I heard Mark was talking shit about your mother"

>"U wot m8"

>"Yeah, it's true - he said he was glad she died"

>Again, we were 10-12 years old and naïve as fuck

>Jones was easily one of the biggest and strongest kids out of all of us and no one dared to fuck with him

>I was ecstatic that he believed in my deception

>We find Mark

To be continued

Been cheating on my navy husband with a marine poolie. Way more of a man then my husband will ever be. Planning to leave my husband and be with a real man.

Scum

I cheated on my wife with a chick I met in a bar in Chile back in 2009.

Fast forward to Christmas 2015. My wife's parents were working at a Christmas tree farm in California. This older couple showed up with their grandson. Kid was a dead ringer for my son. Turns out the kid and his mom are Chilean. In-laws took a photo of the kid and sent it to my wife asking when I was down there.

I played it off as a crazy doppelganger twin thing. I have a bastard son in Chile and the one time he visits the US he has to meet my in-laws.

Had serious thoughts about changing gender to girl for past 3 years and have quite some fantasies about roleplaying as harley quinn

>greentext about real man adventures

Post nudes whore

Yeah i agree

amazing lol

Pics?

i want to drop out of school and become a hit man

fuck off let the lady share her sexy truth

hope uour woooooah we have a rebel here guys

degenerate

MODS MODS MODS

"She" will never fuck you dude settle down

Continued from part 2:

>We find Mark at the playground swings

>He's an asshole, but he doesn't dare talk shit to Jones, so he just pollitely says hi

>Jones, eyes full of tears, proceeds to pick up Mark and slam him to the concrete floor

>As soon as he tries to get up, he kicks him in the face

>I stand by and watch, kinda thrilled, but mostly scared what will happen to me when the grown-ups find out about this

>Jones continues to stomp on Mark's entire body for what feels like an hour

>Finally walks away without saying anything

>Grown-ups intercept all three of us, interrogations ensue

>Try to convince them Mark was talking shit about Jones' deceased mother

>Mark was, as mentioned, a renowned fuckface, and could in fact have easily done such a thing, though he was innocent in this case

>Grown-ups let me go, and proceed to scold Mark, whose face was blooded and bruised, for what he hadn't done

>Mark's family is notified, possibly earning him even further punishment

>Everyone, even his own friends, starts to hate him one by one

>Mark started to change, being much more timid and crying than he used to be

>Other kids saw this and started to regularly bully him

>Finally collapsed and dropped out

>Never heard from him again, and I have legitimately no idea whether he's even still alive

>No one ever questioned me about it

>No one ever realized I made all these events transpire because of the fact that he owed me ~$1.6

>Tfw no one ever found out about my secret

>Tfw I will take it to my grave

sorry nope. I fuck her but I'm not going to expose her to you weirdos.

gave that normie what he deserves

Great secret tale.

You House of Carded a kid for 1.6 bucks in elementary? Jeez you're a psychopath...i like that ;)

Fuck yes, I genuinely hope he is dead. If anyone deserved to die, he was a prime candidate.

I masturbate in my sisters bed atleast twice a week while she's out. Feels so much better

Sup Forums made me realize that all cumskins truly are racist. I'm mixed race/black, by the way.

And this is after the fact that some racist cumskins called the police on me and claimed I was trying to rape some white girl. Here's how it happened. My black girlfriend and I slept in the car at a big park. We fell asleep and I left the keys in the ignition so the battery died over night. I left the car while she slept to go and ask some cumskin men if they could give me a jump-start because my car battery died. They said they didn't have any cables. I said I had cables. They gave me another excuse not to help me. So I went back to the car and not 10 minutes later there's a local cop who came to investigate me. I explained what happened. And the cop said that they had called the police and told them that out was out there trying to rape someone, yet my girlfriend was in the car with me. They didn't see her because she was sleeping with the seats down. The cop said they outright lied about everything the told them. The cop was black, luckily, and warned me to be careful with these white people and don't trust them.

So, even after this happened in my first year in college, it still didn't give me any hard feelings towards white people. It's not even the first time I've experienced real racism. I was called a nigger a handful of times when I was in elementary school, and there were some other things that happened.

Still, the only thing that made me realize the truth was using Sup Forums all these years. Now I know not to trust any of you cumskins, that along with my past experiences has made me to be proactive against you albino reptiles. Any and every way I can prevent you creatures from growing in numbers I will do it. You are a world minority. And luckily, you are going down in numbers, not up. Your time on this Earth is almost up. You never belonged here. You are all just melanin-less niggers.

Glad you enjoyed the read. Tbh, I just wanted revenge on Mark, but I failed to fully grasp the consequences my deception could lead to for him.

But for some reason, it all felt really great. I've never really pulled a revenge like this one, but if this is what revenge feels like, it's fucking sweet lol.

I have herpes.

When i was a kid my granpa used to beat and choke me
>tfw getting beaten and choked are now my kinks

Dont hang out with them. If being a nigger is so good and your culture is so awesome stop trying to go where the white people are and do the things white people do. stay with your own kind and theres no problem

I feel empty. I smoke ditch weed and steal wine (so it doesn't show up on my debit) in an attempt to recapture some of the old highs I used to get when I did more drugs. But mostly I just wish I was happy. My partner, drinking, my hobbies... All joyless. I don't crave death, every day feels like a bigger effort. One day, I will bend under the strain and say, "Why not?" But tonight I'm going to put on my jammies, get high, and maybe beg for a pounding. We'll see about tomorrow.

Love my cousin's feet.
>pic related

my dad tried to kill me by strangling me. choking is my kink. seems to be a trend

Its WAY easier to disembowel a body if you drain the blood out first. Just slit the throat and find a way to hold them up over a bathtub. Also helps if you can freeze them first, this is only for using a chainsaw with.

Fuck you.

now I need to know if family members tried to kill every girl I've been with

I lost my virginity to my girlfriend when she was so drunk I'm not sure she even knew about it

im a girl and i like getting choked but i wasnt abused as a kid or anything. just like being a slut

You racist.

yeah my question was mostly joking

A+ choice in kink though, girls who want to be choked and treated like whores are the best girls

I fucked my ex's sister 3 times

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

Ihate the genocide of my ppl by the hands of niggers and sand niggers.

Fuck you.

>being with more than one girl
Look at Chad in here

She knows. And she will always remember you as "the boyfriend who raped me"

Do you think of your grandpa during sex, then?

as a 35 year old man I can proudly say I have slept with two and a bit women, one of them multiple times

Heh i havent told bf about the whole abuse thing yet, dont wanna freak him out
Maybe the abuse is why im a tranny aswell

worth it, we had sex many times after that and was never as good

Nah i try to just get lost in the moment

mebbi my frend

if you're into sub and degredation/humiliation, feminization is a common outlet for that - and abuse a common cause

Hypocrite

Fuck you.

I lost my virginity a while ago and I didn't like it.
Haven't fucked again since.

OP Nigger here. Crackers are useless piles of white shit. But mostly we've got no choice we need to live together.

fcuk off with your stupidass threads

One trick pony.

I killed two prostitutes and it was the most arousing thing I've ever done. The first was an accident but now I fear I'll never stop

I doubt you're black. Cumskins won't exist by next century. Go look up Jews' plans for the cumskin race.

Fuck you.

I guess
>tfw mentally ill degenerate

You're me. Except for me it's an old school crush.

Fuck you nigger. I doubt you're black you're just trying to stir up trouble for the rest of us black folks.