What does your desktop look like if you're a music person?

What does your desktop look like if you're a music person?

literally autism

im not 15 so i dont stylize my desktop as if its a tumblr page

Tidy that shithole up!

it looks like that one album by that one guy

> styalize

breh, I don't stylize shit, I just don't clean it

I tried putting things into that thing and shit folder, and it's just as messy and I cant find shit in it

Try ObjectDock.

prefer to keep things simple

This is quite pretty.

I for one can't be assed to change my wp.
Never use my desktop anyway.

But to answer OP's question there's some music related programs there.

clean, simple, I like. I never got how people can have their startup bar on top though, never felt right to me.

simple, nice, I would have some visualizer for the music I'm listening to up

things are actually easier to find when theyre not all over your fucking desktop

I can see that, I honestly only have a clutter fuss because it reminds me of certain things like sticky notes

I can probably stand to clean it up a bit. I have cycling album-themed wallpapers.

I should cycle mine to, I've been on Lord Mantis for a few years now honestly, and Metallic Falcons on my school/work laptop

best character in an anime I own the whole thing on bluray of but never got around to watching .. .

+respect for same wallpaper as me

Yours is the best one out of all these plebs that probably can't comprehend minimalism

Then how do you know that's the best character? Poser!

I watched it hear and there like 15 years ago on adult swim, I just remember her sticking out compared to the 2001 hentai mascot and the hair guy

clean is good

what's that little red fella on your task bar?

I just can't be arsed to change it

>Hopes, dreams, . . .
top heh

irfan view,solid alternative to windows slideshow that has gif support etc

You goddamn savages

very comfy album wallpapers

Says the guy who probably has smegma and nut-meg on his mouse

>16:9cucks dislike my monitor

>microsoft edgy
dude what

I don't have a problem with it other than it being windows 10, but that's me not liking anything past 7

This guy gets it

Messy rainmeter, but ok

wp is my own photography

It's like if flood was house

I dig, and nice photography

music

>OpenOffice
poor fag spotted

I had that Lord Mantis album cover as my phone wallpaper for a while. Edgy as it is, it's a pretty cool drawing.

>her

Very strange wallpaper choice

sup

Just got a nice desktop for the first time in six or seven years. I've been going through all my old Source games and having a blast. Gonna play some CS:S soon

thanks. i fucking hate cs:go i always come back to css

Great one, need source.

for some reson it reminds me to windows 95

how do you get a transparent taskbar?

yeah man im pretty sure it's in windows 7 you could actually use a theme that was exactly like 95, and i had that set all the time cos it improves performance i think and just grew used to the like, minimal look, so yeah thats pretty much why ive got it like that

My desktop is a subtle anime reference

desu

The free software 'classic shell'. It does a lot but I turn off everything except the transparent taskbar

oh thats a nice picture of grimse :o

this is the inside cover of PBVSGR btw

not a fan of icons on my desktop desu

like this

good taste

this is gorgeous, where's it from

I'm pretty sure the photo was taken somewhere in WA, I think I saved it from /wg/ tho

whats the story behind your wallpaper

What's in your 000 and 39552 folders?

outta the way plebs

>All these windows

yikes.

hey could you share your wallpaper?

Why don't you actually try organizing and not just stuffing it all into one folder

you>everyone

I saved the image on my computer, and then I made it my wallpaper

no

lol. I had a mac for 8 years and a PC now for 8 years. Mac is such a fucking waste of money my friend. Get out when you can

Cycling album-themed wallpapers, but I think I'll steal one, that looks really good

forgot pic

Everything I need to do I can do with mac, I don't like PC it's just too clunky. I have a separate PC for producing, but for browsing the web photoshop and video editing I prefer mac.
Not to mention they hold their value more than PC and are all around visually more pleasing to look at.

>Not to mention they hold their value more than PC and are all around visually more pleasing to look at.
I'm not even going to begin. Just know I was telling the truth when I said I had a mac for 8 years. I also had a macbook alongside of it. And the sorts of things you're saying are the sort of things I would say. But the fact is a PC does more than a mac, and it costs less than a mac, and you can upgrade the hardware. You can argue mac is better for specific proprietary music/video production software. But if you aren't a professional that is irrelevant.
I mean keep doing you it doesn't matter to me but don't come in the thread and act all superior saying "yikes, PCs!" when in reality it's just the superior product. It's the same kind of shit as "le wrong generation" in youtube comments. Moron

Nice.

this guy is smart
>mfw i took the advice last thread and moved icons

nice wallpaper, I've been thinking about using one of the black paintings myself

i can say that i have the prettiest desktop

> Firefox

I was going to criticize you but then I remember I've got a firefox window open right now because chrome runs netflix and hornbunny like shit. . . .