Hey guys wanted to get your thoughts on Howard

Hey guys wanted to get your thoughts on Howard.
When did Stern become such a cuck?
Who is/was your favorite member?
How about your favorite incident and Wack Packer?

I'm a Jim and Sam guy. Teft you very much

I will shamelessly bump with saying I loved when Eric the Shittypenis always flipped out. Such a creepy little fuck.

it was always in him he wanted to be accepted by hollywood now he finally can the best memeber was billy west the favorite incident was when jeff the drunk showed his ass pre-op best wack packer of all time has got to be etm or beetlejuice

I always felt that deep down Fred despises Howard but won't ruin a good thing. I hate Robin's nigger lips always on Howard's ass.

I used to listen on WNBC in New York City.

He is such a pathetic loser now compared to his show back then.

Zero. Point. Zero.

BTLS is the best! No one out radios the sponge.

>When did Stern become such a cuck?
He has always been Jewish

>Who is/was your favorite member?
K.C.
>How about your favorite incident and Wack Packer?
Beetlejuice. As for incident the tme crazy cabbie jumped over the table and tried to beat the fuck out of John or the time Scott freaked out over the pushup challenge

Howard hasn't been relevant in years. He has become exactly what he used to mock, a total celebrity suck-up.

When he went to satellite I really hoped he would go all out since he never stopped bitching about how he was so restrained, but he just fucked up. And why the fuck do I have to pay extra for his channel only to get kiked by him playing commercials.

none of them want to fuck up a good thing so they go along with whatever that hook nose jew says funny thing is fred always raises his hand when he wants to speak like a child

the only entertaining thing he does now is the news and interviews... the rest of it hasnt changed for 25 years... wack pack was funny 25 years ago. the fucking long boring show intro hasnt changed in 25 years... the awful rob zombie into song - why hasnt he gotten rid of that? he takes vacations 50% of the year and you are left listening to reruns... he is just phoning it in..

F Jackie, but it was all downhill after Martling left.

that is what ruined howard jamie foxx said it best how can you be a shock jock when you are free to say whatever you want

Don't make me break all your fingers you fucking asshole

jackie getting goofed on is radio gold.

i miss his laughing at his own jokes.

I have Sirius XM but dropped Howard several years ago when all he was doing was promoting AGT and bitching about his contract

I always hated how he really pushed Artie over the edge and how everyone just went along with him for the most part. Every time that shekel crane was called out he just made everyone shut the fuck up. Has anyone really successfully trolled that dip shit?

MIA Sourshoes 99.9999%

no

I would love to see him lick Howie Mandell only to see him chimp out and tear him to pieces

sourshoes is a gem. would house and feed him.

well artie was never a good replacement for jackie nobody was he had good liners but after few years he had nothing to contribute to the show as far as personal stories it was the same over and over again but yeah howard used artie same way he uses everybody on the show

He was great before Sirius.

his mom probably got tired of his shit and planted a brick in the back of his head

can you imagine? can you imagine housing that guy?

After Billy West and the Jackie Puppet, straight downhill.

I'd probably kill him myself after the 50th prank call at 2 am with him laughing hysterically.

Noine noine noine noine noine
Where is sour? We must find him

Sour and Trump have never been heard at the same time... hmm think about it

now sure back in the day nothing could even come close to ster

i wonder what Beth takes before fiddling with stern's shriveled kike cock.

Howard is god. Favorite member was Artie till that fell though, now I gotta say I love JD segments.
Beetle is the all time best wackpacker. He knows what he knows and he knows what he does. He knows he gets better.
Favorite moment? I never stop laughing at the Robin cocaiana segment. True radio gold. But any time that Howard does his parents is the best. That and Richards dads voicemails.

I always liked it when Lisa G. kept being revealed to be the self intitled bitch she was. That cunt drove me up a wall.

>When did Stern become such a cuck?
Beth seemed to be the final nail in the coffin. He is still a great interviewer, but the majority of his dailies are just garbage.

>Who is/was your favorite member?
Richard is the source of many funny bits.

>How about your favorite incident and Wack Packer?
Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf and Crackhead Bob

>Favorite incident?
I randomly met Crackhead Bob while on a cruise when I was 16, and I convinced him to buy me a bunch of beer. It was easily the second best experience of the trip.

>image related
It's a shitty phone pic of an actual old photo of Bob and I together.

Couldnt stand Lisa g. She's worse than bobo

bettlejuice must be the most racist act ever on tv hes the epitome of a nigger

>Couldnt stand Lisa g. She's worse than bobo
>worse than bobo
That's not even remotely possible, broseph.

That's pretty cool. I can only imagine the stink of Hank's corpse when they found him.

What is actually wrong with Medicated Pete? By all accounts aside from being on the high end of being a creepy asperish guy he seemed harmless

You're right. I don't understand why they can't ban him forever. It's really bad.

Trips acknowledged.

Hank's corpse was probably well-preserved from all the alcohol. Seriously though, his death was a serious loss for the show, because he would do ANYTHING.

I want you to go to jail for this

Yeah that pickled little prick was fun to watch. I liked watching him fight with Beetlejuice

The show really went downhill after Artie left. It wasn't long before Howard brought in Marci Turk and her "Getting things done" bullshit. Howard fires the TV guys, all the news guys (minus Shuli) and starts ignoring longtime friends of the show like Gilbert.
He's trying so hard to be the thing he once rebelled against. The show is only funny when Richard, Sal, JD, Ronnie or the whack packers are in the studio or on the phone. Otherwise it's just Howard doing the same tired bits over and over or doing a long, boring interview with some twat like Sarah Jessica Parker.

I'm pretty sure Pete has tourettes and like extreme add. Definitely not aspbergers , I have that and he shows no signs of it. Aspbergers is a high intelligence disease, not a disability

Sour? Sour? What you're doing is harassment. And it's against the law.

>goooood morning everybody
>remember when i predicted hillary and trump would be the nominees? i'm always right all the time about everything.
>hillary hillary hillary hillary
>do we need to break?
>ABSOLUTELY
>tommy john