What do australians think of americans?

what do australians think of americans?
for the most part we think you guys are really cool and have awesome accents

>we think you guys are really cool and have awesome accents
That's a funny way to spell insane and completely fucked up

despise them

the nickname Americans get here is seppo, which is short for sceptic tank
that should tell you all you need to know

Fucking hate them. Especially when they come here.

Yanks need to stay out, they're shitcunts who we don't need.

most are indifferent to generally negative
some are positive
some absolutely hate you

reminder that you are all the descendants of American soldiers stationed in Australia during World War II. your great grandmothers became willing slaves to the Big American Cock (BAC)

yeah all those people living in the population centres of Cairns and Fremantle

hello cousin

Americans are the only group of people widely accepted as being ok to openly hate on.

and the English

Not even lebs?

I don't think I've met someone with a sincere hatred of the English though.

In sydney, yeah
Nowhere else has the leb problem though

No, not a sincere hatred but people do tend to "hate on" them

>we think you guys are really cool

Huh? Accents I get, but we tend to think they're drunken beach trash.

>for the most part we think you guys are really cool and have awesome accents
I don't think I've ever had a conversation with another person about Australians.

>2016+1
>having a daily show tier view of America

Le Drumpf am I right m8s?

Mainly because the Yanks sat on their hands and fucked around until Pearl Harbour was bombed, THEN they started "fighting", what a pack of useless cunts

>2017
>Still using that stupid mask.

are you 12 years old?

Doesn't that sound like someone you would invite to a party?
Pretty rude.

I still wear mine when I'm playing dota xD

it's epic win

It's nothing to do with your government, it's your people.

Will i get a qt american gf easily if I go to burgerland?

I love America/Americans generally, but most people here don't like you

I met an Australian once. He seemed really cool at first. We were at a bar/restaurant I frequent. He kept trying to bum cigarettes off the dishwasher and found out later he skipped out on a fifty dollar tab and the waiter had to pay it. Son of a bitch, that one. Had a friend from New Zealand, once. He was some contractor out of Fort Worth. Liked to drink and play vidya. He was cool as shit. True stories.

90% of australians love us, Sup Forums is full of the 10% loser cunts who are social outcasts in their own country

not true. American influence in the 21st century on Australia has made many hate America.

Eg. Turning everything into a racial thing.

Why did Australians always fight in British wars, and why do they always fight in American wars now?

Who knows, if Sept. 11 never happened I'd probably have seen my dad more growing up.

>consume american media and products
>DUDE FUCK AMERICA LMAO

dumb bogan cunts

Stop being white niggers that suck the dole. Please. You already have people thinking that we can't be trusted with good guns. Just look at YOU.

and you ask why the world hates you guys now?

not our fault you like our movies/tv shows/food/video games so much

that's the free market

They have to censor that shit. No bad stuff

No.

This has nothing to do with your nationality and everything to do with you being a loser.

Unless you're not a loser in which case banzai nigga.

Are you referring to the cancerous urban sprawl you decided to imitate?

You can't get the dole until you're 25 now.

Not interested in arguing. But Australia gave the world wi-fi. Since you use wi-fi, does this mean you can't criticize Australia?

Essentially, you're missing my point, and assume i'm arguing which country is better. Which I'm not

Well that will be something to look forward to when you move out from underneath your parents

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of complaining about american influence that you paid for out of your own pocket. Brits hate american influence and they have a leg to stand on.

>you're missing my point
You having no point is the real issue

Again, you're disproving what your main point is.

You said that Australia and in fact the world, love the US. Now look at your responses when somebody criticizes your country. It isn't pretty. This is post greatest country in the world America that you're putting on display.

If you read what I said, you would know what my point is. Instead you just got offended.

Fuck em, they hung up on Trump.

i never paid for anything. I look at abos and hardcore leftists cry white privilege and start a BLM march and I think "America started this"

that was the other guy. I was merely jabbing at you for living in a nanny state that wants you to be a bunch of stupid children that aren't allowed to have sharp objects.

It's got nothing to do with Trump. It had nothing to do with Obama. It had nothing to do with Bush. Your government is not why people dislike Americans. Your people's behaviour outside of your country is enough.

Yeah well I came across some australians in florida who were drunk as shit and starting trouble with the beach patrol but I don't hate all australians because of it. I might have to rethink my stance.

Do you want to know how many guns I own? They just sit around as family heirlooms. Can you even imagine? I have two British (australian) Enfeild bayonettes that are cool as fuck. Probably used in the Pacific theatre. Bet they'd get confiscated in your country.

you can have guns in Australia

>Your people's behaviour outside of your country is enough.
So it comes down to not being able to handle the banter. What are we doing then that is so wrong then?

Bayonettes aren't guns, retard
Why does that matter at all? We're giving you our thoughts on Americans.

your little one shot 22 after you get a license for it. Don't lie.

I can have memorabilia of your proud ancestors and you can't, even though they were your ancestors. That shit is dangerous! That is the point. Can't be trusted with freedom

>Do you want to know how many guns I own?

Btw really cause I thought Swords and knives where guns.

You're getting really upset man.

We used to be such good friends

What happened

>freedom

did the NSA and TSA tell you that you have this?

My Steir

Generally obnoxious and as a people, a cancerous stain on the modern world.

Like you don't have mass surveillance in australia

The point is when it comes to freedom of expression and right to bear arms we beat you

man fuck those people. Nobody registers shit in this state

Why does everything come back to guns with you people?
You're a stereotype, dude

Sup Forums is for the social outcasts.
Normalfags can fuck off.

>The point is when it comes to freedom of expression and right to bear arms we beat you

Ok great. Thank you for disproving that the world doesn't hate america by.. showing your guns.

THIS PICTURE IS A LIE ;____;

I'm going to print it out and tear it up ;____;

Australia has always relied heavily on imports and exports; and therefore, are completely dependent on a stronger naval power to secure their coastal and international shipping. They buy this naval protection by joining their suzerain's wars.

Aussies are cunts.

We know the world hates us, we might not have the brightest folks but we're the greatest nation God ever created on this green earth.

One part of me thinks, "this is the nicest Australian I have ever met, I feel bad for talking shit when I'm just mad at stuff other people from his other country say all the time"

and the other side of me says "This guy doesn't even give a shit about personal rights and wants the state to do everything for him, no doubt it should be his fault when he can't even take care of himself and blame the government for it".

I am conflicted. I apologize

You have no freedom of expression in America, nor right to hairy arms. What you have is an incredibly controlled mass mainstream media which is in bed with government and dictates what the majority think.
You have a freedom to get shot in schools and public places more than any other modern nation.

When the French gave your nation the Statue of Liberty, the meaning of liberty clearly got lost in translation.

Not anymore faggot, we got Trump now

MAGA

cuck detected

The mainstream media isn't in bed with the government, it's in bed with the leftist bullshit.

Our education system and news media is a complete joke. We still have more Liberty than any other nation on Earth, including other Western nations.

>The mainstream media isn't in bed with the government, it's in bed with the leftist bullshit.
>We still have more Liberty than any other nation on Earth, including other Western nations.
Everyone is already familiar with the American stereotype, so you can drop the act already.

Will someone blow this cuck's brains out already?

" We still have more Liberty than any other nation on Earth, including other Western nations."

>America ranks 13th in starting a business, according to the Doing Business rankings compiled by The World Bank.

>The U.S. ranks 47th in press freedom, according to Reporters Without Borders. So much for freedom of the press.

>The U.S. ranks 20th in international trade, according to the Doing Business rankings compiled by The World Bank.

>The U.S. is only the 11th happiest country in the world, according Columbia University’s Earth Institute.

>There are 21 countries better than America in freedom from corruption, according to Heritage.org.

>The U.S. is ranked 192nd, dead last, in the net trade of goods and services, according to the CIA World Factbook.

> An American's first defense at being insulted is to whip out his rifle.

No wonder people think you're third world.

Lol i'd suggest the same but you'd need a microscope to find yours kek

Since you didn't respond to my post, and I want to make this clear: I probably do not agree with many things these other Americans are saying and I don't want you to necessarily assume I'm on their side.

Do you have a job? Do you live with your parents? This is a relevant question. I'm not trying to make you feel bad.

Considering there are 200 other countries in the world, being 21st or 11th in something like this isn't a bad thing. I also don't believe 47th place press freedom ranking. If people like Alex Jones can spout off with muh reptiles muh illuminati nonsense we must have some pretty free press.

You're alright when there's only 1 or 2 of you, but when you're in a group, you're insufferable.

If Australia doesn't play ball with our plans for south east asia we'll have to annex their shitty nanny state.

That's a knife, and I only posted it because it is an AUSTRALIAN knife that was used by men braver and more hoss than I'll ever be that you happened to not be allowed to own memorabilia of for your safety. I don't carry that shit around like a thug.. Dummy.

>If Australia doesn't play ball with our plans for south east asia we'll have to annex their shitty nanny state.

You and your aspergers can get the fuck out of here, bitchboy.

handegg is a gay and stupid sport

You can get a job too. Trump isn't going to give you one, I promise.

Sad!

why do aussies call yanks septics i can't think of any other instance where they use rhyming slang that's OUR game

motherfucker there are millions of people here. From every single nation on the god damned planet. You expect us all to be the same?

>damned
*bleeps you*

Literally because we're meme masters

>American ask if Aussies like them
>Several Aussies mention Americans aren't exactly loved
>FUCK YOU GUYS

Everytime

We have a bit of rhyming slang, but its not as obvious as yours, and pretty much no one uses it.

Such as "hoping on the dog" means talking on the phone.
"Dog and bone" = telephone in this instance.