Women hate thread. women being killed, ect

women hate thread. women being killed, ect...

Fuck. She was beautiful..

looks like a 6.5/10. You're just hungry.

1half/10 would bang

I don't care to see them die, but how about some videos of girls being really brutally beaten or tortured?
Or even just really heavily degraded to the point where they finally realize their sub-human nature.

sauce?

Who hurt you, OP?

This made me wet.

show me on the doll where she touched you

A woman probably

Tranny

So I assume op and the rest of you hate women becuase they never dated any of you?

Women will get hillary elected.
thousands of muslims will enter you country.

Fuck maybe i will tell you fucks im christian syrian, get some double neet shit going on with 2 identities.

Nice trips fag

Or maybe because they're all fucktarded lying deceitful sluts that can't be trusted

fake. the guy is white ffs

Uneducated men will get Trump elected. He will rape your underage daughters. Also: Enjoy your nuclear winter.

Haha, not at all. Just really kinky. It's a sadism and degradation fetish which applies to little outside the realm of sexual conduct. I thought it was implied, but I want these women to be consenting.

Ever thought that maybe they notice your desperate nature and so they take advantage of you like any other human would do? If you got them to actually like you then this would not happen.

> consenting to be killed

WHERE is this girls head? LOL

How's the first part his fault? I think you proved his point.

>implying Hillary wouldn't be the one to start a conflict that would quickly go nuclear

gg CTR, Get ready to file for unemployment.

Got any more really hot chicks with heads detached but still in picture? Thanks!

Preciate that lil nigga

OP these women are not the one who broke your heart, calm down. That cunt shouldnt have such a hold on you, there is a sea of pussy out here.

I have to agree with the fetish guy, tortured woman that beg to stop makes me rock hard. That feeling when she desperately tries to escape while you fuck her pussy so fast and hard it bruises you and her, maybe 3 or 4 other guys join in and fuck her brains out until she outlives her purpose.

What's not to like ?

Did this bitch seriously cut off her own head? What an idiot!

If you act desperate, people will notice, don't act desperate and nobody says anything, i didn't prove his shitty excuse one bit. Next you're gonna say acting desperate isn't a choice

Magicians HATE her!

Welcome nigger

This is fucked up son. I mean I hate dykes but this, this is some real sad shit gov. Wow. Plus it makes my dick twitch and that's fucking unnatural and scary, and i'm too scared here so i'mout.

What about desperation forces an altruistic person to take advantage of them?

>U

You lost son ?

>i love you
>no
>fucking slut

literally the worst kind of person

Now, even more so.

you fucking disgusting mentally ill jackass. go on and end your own life, when the mentally ill deal with stigma, its because if the disgusting shit like this that they do, thats why they deal with stigma. We don't create stigma against the mentally ill, the mentally ill create stigma against themselves.

it looks like it was just one fucking hard blunt... story?

Nothing forces them, but you need to face the fact that people will walk all over you if you let them. Very few people will choose not to better themselves when an opportunity shows itself and if you show yourself as an opportunity they will take it

kek

More normies here since this summer, this place is changing for the worse. Can't even handle a little bit of gore !

Rozitta Kramskaya

its kinda true tho :P

if you like gore then thats you, however, you won't be free from criticism, gore-lovers are not special snowflakes.

Op's private collection

10/10

kek that twig in her ass

fuck off normie!

This is my biggest fear. Something/one will cut my head off and people will focus on my hands that make me look like a total dork.

These hands make her look like "I don't know... do you think I'm still cute right?"

>Or maybe because they're all fucktarded lying deceitful sluts that can't be trusted

That was the initial point you objected against.

Whether or not OP should stand up for himself doesn't change any judgements formed towards woman.

I would actually argue that hating something that has wronged you would be a step in standing up against it.

i am afraid to view this

Could we get a few women with detached heads giving blowjobs? Or headless women being fucked? Thankyou!

whats wrong SJW?

this

Underrated post... Keklord

You've never kissed a girl, have you?

oldie

They hated her until she failed to put it back on.

Source?

MOAR!

Seems rather sharp.

I wish I could fap without hating myself later.

Theres a fucking pipe on the wall at a good enough level to put her feet on

Thats just rude.

but goldie

Maybe you mean sauce

Blasphemy!!

Nothing is more important than fapping. Guilt is just a byproduct of pleasure. Jews want you to think it is bad.

Well, she did have a stick up her ass, so...

Maybe sausage

Sauce

R.I.P. Hannah. :(

I knew her. She was a very nice person who didn't deserve to go through that.

See, this is why honkies are going to be genocided. Some black people might be murderers, but they will shoot you and don't want your blood to splatter on them and it's all business. YOU honkies get pleasure jerking your dick in blood and shit and chopping body parts and the cannibalizing them then fucking dead bodies. You all will be wiped the fuck out off this Earth. Mark my words you sick fucking crackers.

you fuck her?

still usable

>Hot girl
>nice person
pick one faggot

Ew dude.

what animal is that?

>mfrn
>inb4cracker

i'm a mutt.

I don't understand how someone is automatically not nice if they're good looking.

She was sweet, friendly and lighthearted. She was sort of naive and believed in the goodness of people though.

>cannibalizing
Like africans dont do that

Man, this really arousing.

You're a cumskin.

This thread turns me on.

Cat and probably a lot of corpse worms

All jokes aside what is the legality of posting and/or consuming gore material?

They might do it for food or some shit. But you honkies cannabalize because you believe your victims become a part of you and you get off on shitting them back out or some twisted weird fucking shit. Sick fucks.

Almost fuckin yacked wtf dude

Dont blacks eat albinos for good luck?
Fuck babies to cure aids

How about questioning the fucking morality of it you twisted melanin-less nigger.

Sounds like somebody already shot his load.

>Theres a fucking pipe on the wall at a good enough level to put her feet on

It's not going to elevate her well enough to prevent death. Not to mention, good fucking luck, she's wearing high heels, and at best, she will get just the toe area of the shoe on the pipe as she constantly slips the fuck off of it.