JOHN AND TONY PODESTA KIDNAPPED MADELEINE MCANN

JOHN AND TONY PODESTA KIDNAPPED MADELEINE MCANN

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478571082051.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478571112741.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you want me to report this to police???

call the law

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492

i.4cdn.org/pol/1478571082051.png
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478571112741.png

why not ask him yourself?

ohhhhhh shit

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

pretty darn interested in this. bumperoo

bumping for great justice

Everyone should read this If you are voting for shillary

whats in her hand
why all the stupid circles with no explanation

ZIP TIED

desperate cucks are desperate lol

enjoy hillary

spoopy
there was also a guy in one of the job threads on here months and months ago that said he worked for the clinton foundation and it sucked because he was expected to break the law as part of his job and if he got caught he would have to take all responsibility

its bugged me ever since

prepare your anus for hillary and her army of dragon dildos

Fucking lel

You right wing trash are so retarded it's hilarious.

What happened to the human soup shit? And that fucking idiotic "child sex ring" she was part of?

I swear, the instant polls open there's going to be a "dickileak" about how someone has absolute proofe that Hillary is the Biblical Antichrist.

You people need SERIOUS fucking help.

GROW A BRAIN

>girl in pic has same cheek shape as dad in picture
TOPSPOOP

back to alex jone's website with you menatlly ill cucks

> implying we need help
>voting for someone that lies
>must be black

shillary supporter noticed

have fun getting cucked by niggers and women

>implying we need help

First of all, that was explicitly told to you, nothing implicit about it you fucking moron.

Second of all, yes. you retards need help. You should all be rounded up, tagged, put in asylums and electroshocked.

>implying that admitting you are mentally ill is the first step towards sanity

you can leave the thread anytime

I love baiting trump drones.

you losers are so easy to piss off and get butthurt

stfu you stupid nigger faggot

>implying that i Implied

go back to your lgbt board you cuck

better than taking money to shill for a rapist and a murderer like the Clinton's

pissing off beta fags like you is far to fun for me

don't like it run back to Sup Forums

voting for hillary is enough for us to laugh at you

>see: im getting paid for this

I don't know who the fuck any of those people are. Why should I care? And what does this have to do with Hillary Clinton?

you support of a child molester is far worst pedo enabler

Holy fuck I didn't see that!

So what color is the sky in your braindead Retardican bubble world?

supporting a women that helped her husband cover up rape, 3 times. Yet trump never been charged for anything. Also cases are being disproved.

Yes bill has had 2 charges on it for him

suck my dick faggot.

IT ALL COMES TOGETHER LIKE A BEAUTIFUL SHAMYAMHAMLAN MOVIE

Can Hillary's presidency begin right now so these Trumpanzees will just fucking kill themselves?

Just THINK. Once the networks call it, the national average IQ is probably going to shoot up about 20 points.

welcome to potus races. every presidential candidate is the anti christ and hitler.

but those who only pay attention to the government every 4 years are a piece of shit and have no right to speak their stupidity that is embedded into their minds by others.

Here is the the reality of it.
trump, long time family friend of the clintons is only here so she wins. for mouth breathers to say "At least she isnt trump".
one of her major contributors this time is lockhead martin.
Hillary constantly says she wants a no fly zone in syria. Russia says it wont happen.
Many advisors from the military informed her and others that this would bring a war with Russia.

Who makes the money from thus war? lockhead martin, the biggest contractor with the US.

so that is your choice that you idiots left us with since you only pay attention to politics every 4 fucking years.

A bigger war... or someone who has no business being a president since he has not even proven he could run a state.

Fix your shit people. then maybe you will get a fucking voice... but I doubt it since most do not think for themselves or are willing to educate themselves.

Washington warned us all about the "my team" mentality.
Eisenhower warned you of the war machine.

Nobody fucking cares... but hey lets just shitpost on Sup Forums like we understand. im going back to lulz because this thread is fucking pointless.

fuckin goyims

I sorry I am not into shemales

You mistyped 'her parents' and 'murdered'

i can't wait for all the trump fag tears to start flowing here.

Youre just mad because you dont have a pre-pubescent whore of your own.

Hahahah go to the mental hospital please

0.2 pints of semen has been deposited into your anus

So we found this what's the point I know I want to put an end to this election but come time would any of us really lead a revolt? But just my shit edgy beta thought.

wow that is a summer post.

isnt it past your bed time little faggot. I am sure you have long day at school tomorrow.

Trumptards keep posting this made-up insanely retarded shit that's increasingly psychotic. Their fatal flaw is that they don't realize we are a few times SMARTER than they are and only people as fucking moronic as them would fall for their bullshit.

i agree, that trump was placed in the race, to get shillary to win. Its all rigged shit, they knew she had a lot of shit on her. so then had to find another candidate of the other party that was worse. Thats why I feel trump says the shit he does just to make her look better.

>sees logical argument with potential evidence
>HAHA RETARD DRUMPFKINS NOT EVEN WORTH TRYING TO ARGUE WITH TRUMP BTFO
>because he can't

lol
you mad because you dropped out?

I hear FEMA has a special camp for you low info losers

LOL you don't even know where it goes. That's so stupid it's priceless. You're like a widdle puppy with Down Syndrome.

What a baffling statement
And I'm sure you're simply pretending to be retarded

lol samefag

millennials thinking their degree shows intelligence haha

Didnt go to college faggot, landing a job as a freelance programmer. Now I shit at home and make money enough to fuck your mother on top of you computer keyboard.

Just stop, you are a joke. Also your comebacks show you lack of intelligence, along with you inability to be insulating.

Just admit you you are a faggot.

trumpanzees are poop slinging again

lol what I can't hear over your constant burthurt

You losers arre so easy to piss off.

why does every one of your posts start with "lol" and sound retarded?
and then you have the nerve to call others stupid

also
>says stupid shit
>gets shit back
>LMAO THESE RETARDED FAGGOTS ARE SO FUCKING MAD HOLY MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST WOW HAHA SO MAD HAHAHA
youre a fucking retard

Don't blame me, I voted for the meteor.

>lol
>lol
claims not to be a faggot, or trap.

I think he got all my fucks too because I don't have any to give

bumperino

see I am not the only one that thinks your a faggot.

you should really think about KYS.

if you do, livestream it so we can all have something watch.

I haven't replied to a Sup Forums post in years and take everything posted on here as fiction but this is disgusting. I wish it could be properly investigated but we all know that isn't going to happen. I hope the truth comes out! It will probably have to take a victim going public.