How accurate is this

how accurate is this

I wasn't impressed with 5guys or in and out. I haven't had Whataburger.
5guys is an ok burger, but the fries suck. In and out in Las Vegas sold me a big burger that tasted like green leaves. And it wasn't just juicy it was wet.
It didn't taste like a burger, it tasted like a wet head of lettuce

GET LITTLE CAESARS OUT OF GARBAGE TIER ITS THE FUCKING BEST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

subway should be ok tier.

i dont understand the in n out hype. i think A&W just has the best, but it may be a stupid inner bias.

wendys is something ive never eaten at but am very tempted by. carls JR is okay yeah.

pizza hut is probably the best pizza chain there is, it almost doenst feel like fast food.

dominos is garbage, but i can see why they bumped it just to be better than little ceasers.

while buger king does always seem to make me sick in terms of burgers its in no way worse than jack in the crack.

every five guy's I've ever been to has sucked cock.

better question - how fat are you for asking this?

It's crap. Whoever made this needs their dick smashed with a sledgehammer.

Well no shit, find 5 women, they know what they're doing in the kitchen.

I feel like whataburger is overrated. the fries suck ass, and the people that have to come over and ask if you want ketchup are always retarded. In and out is good, five guys is the second best thing i've had involving five guys

Bro little Caesars Italian cheese bread is bomb tho.

In-n-out is legit delicious
five guys is just okay

pizza hut, mcdonalds, jack in the box are good

>kfc in garbage
>bk in garbage
>subway in good
are you even trying

Nice.

switch mcdoanlds awith burgerking and pizza hut with dominos and we are perfect

Here mine never tried whataburger

5 guys is too hype taste good but rather have carls jr idk how the fuck it just ok

McD is shit Windy's has no flavor at all

Fixed

Taco bell is god tier

in-n-out overrated trash

fucking devil trips and i forgot my pic

Although if we put Quiznos or Deli Delicious

then subway is garbage quiznos is ok and deli delicious is delicious tier

secret menu is great regular stuff is shit

653 replying

>Little Caesars over Pizza hut
what is wrong with you?

move subway to delicious, dominos to garbage.

hail satan

taco bell is fucking terrible

you have more than 3 tattoos on your body don't you?

Agreed. This is the only problem I saw.

Subway should be garbage tier, unless you like a sandwich with 90% bread + lettuce. Dominoes should be good tier. Little Caesar's should be okay tier or possibly good tier...if you get a custom pizza (not hot'n'ready), it's decent-to-pretty-good while it's hot (but turns to utter shit when cold).

after saying this I will move in and out to okteir

Put Chick-fil-a in good tier, Jack in the box and McDonald's is garbage. If you heard of zaxbys, then it should be in delicious tier

Burger King just needs to make better fries, then they'd be okay tier. McDonald's is awful, and the fires are only good because of the Fuck ton of salt they put on them

OP you forgot God Tier, pic related.

Dominos up 1, hut down 2, ceasars up 1, TB up 1, bk up 1 kfc up 1, mcd down 1,

can we all agree that McD is shit

what about Fuddruckers?

You forgot harveys on the delicious tier

rt

Not bad, but Subway needs it's own shit tier below garbage tier. I'm good with the rest. Delicious Tier is delicious.

cook out wipes it's ass with almost any other fast food, and for the price? forget about it

This. I'll even put up with their silly bible verses for that.

McDonald's tastes a lot worse than Carl's Jr. It was an accurate comparison over 10 years ago, but they fixed their shit and are almost 5 guys good now. So no. It's not entirely accurate.

No one talks about Quinzos anymore.

Are you kidding me burger king is way better then McShittels

no 4 a chance

taco bell 4 real
r u a beaner?

>im a vegan while you degenerates die at 40 ill be living the life of a king, my life expectancy is 250 years haha plebs

Five guys is so fucking gay. Smashburger kicks their ass for way less money.

dominoes and pizza hut = garbage

mcd's=cancerous garbage

taco bell=good tier

kfc = garbagé

wendys = good stuff man

Enjoy your organic, farm-raised, free-range, artisan, gluten-free, cage-free, low-sodium, tofu water.

>dat flavor tho

you never had wendys? wtf are u in iceland?

where the fuck is taco casa you whore

Yeah they definitely did a shit job

Pizza Hut good tier, Taco Bell and BK in Garbage tier? Nigga, what?

wendys blows

depends on the location, trash staff makes trash food. I'd knock all except five guys down from delicious, pizza hut and wendy's down from good, and who cares about the rest all about the same, depends what you want.

fuck this - Popeyes has great side dishes. Their fucking biscuits, red beans and rice, and mashed potatoes are excellent,

nothing breaks past OK tier when it comes to fast food

go chew on a leaf, pussy

THANK YOU

And In N Out is overrated shit. Whataburger kicks its ass.

Your tier list is garbage. Pizza hut sucks, Burger king is way better than McDonalds, In-N-Out also sucks, and Little Caesars is at least high okay tier.

KFC in Good Tier
SubWay in Garbage Tier
Carls Jr Garabge Tier
Wendys in OKay Tier
Swap Dominos & Pizza Hut
Add Jersey Mikes to Good Tier
The rest is accurate
^GOAT^

in n out and five guys has been shit every time ive had them
they arent getting any more of my money