Taskbar rate thread

Taskbar rate thread

Better crop plus my chrome favorites

inb4 reddit fag

>not using windows 7

forgot img

windows 7 is old and ugly just like your mom

Linux right? How is that I've only used windows my entire life. But I game a lot and Linux doesn't support most titles right?

Are you serious? Windows 10 is horrendous. The only benefit of it is the operating systems' efficiency. On an aside, most of the devices that aren't desktops that come with windows 10 ONLY have a SSD; which is absolute garbage for anybody that even moderately reuses storage

DX12 BITCH

Instead of crying about Windows 10 why dont you upload a pic of your taskbar g

Ya, it's Ubuntu 16.04; the current LTS version. The problem with what you're talking about is driver problems. Since linux is open source there has to be somebody that writes drivers. That is some top dollar shit, and most people don't want to do it for free. However, Windows is a "we need to get this shit to the public" sort of OS, so it can be very inefficient. In summary, nobody wants to put the time in to optimize gaming potential even though just about everything else is incredible.

this is me fag, you got trolled

what the fuck are you crying about here?

Also a music rate thread nigga

final

What are you trying to be?

Like life wise: shit nigga fuck if I know Im just trying to have fun and be a normie before I die

But faggot wise: fuck you nigga who you trying to be

quit trying to be so damn ignorant. We all know that if you're on here then you at least halfway know how to read and write. If you made an assumption about me based on the music I listen to you'd be amazed by who I really am. You're just going along with the persona of the garbage you entertain yourself with. Or... you're trolling me.

Nothing special.

Okay I'm sorry. I do write like a nigger sometimes but where I'm from (bad excuse) it's quite easy especially when you go to a school where its like 70 percent nigs. But music wise this is what I listen to I love it man.

Damn man that's a mixed pot you got there. I see kodak and led zeppelin. Good for you. I used to listen to nirvana but my ex ruined it for me and it just makes me sad when I listen to it but whatever her loss right

Movie maker oh boy

Don't be sorry. You become what you act to be, so act like you're the white person you are. I'm from a town full of spics that claim every color of the rainbow, coming from a family where nobody had even graduated high school except for 1 person. But I've maed a change for the positive and tried to overcome life with what I've been given and now I'm getting my MS in Computer Science

I was the same way for about a year after my first big breakup. Don't let memories of her ruin you

Grats man for real make a change for yourself fuck everybody else. I od'd on benedryl like 8 months ago and my mom called me a druggy and shit and it hurt pretty bad so now im trying to prove everybody wrong. I quit doing stupid drugs and just smoke weed now which my parents are cool with because they smoked a lot of weed when they were my age.

We still talk because I feel like we could get back together but I know it wont happen we broke up like 6 months ago and im still not over it.

drugs are bad, M'kay

Agreed man Alcohol makes me stupid weed makes me giggly and everything else fucks with my mental

I drink everyday, but I quit smoking weed when my son was born. his first birthday tomorrow at 12:59pm

>bitching about advancements in technology

Guess my job?

geeksquad tech

Tell him OP from Sup Forums said happy bday lil man

Come one boys dont let it die

tell me if I'm right or wrong faggot

Wrong. Does involve helping people doe.

Minecraft server owner - meme -

sucking homeless dicks while writing shitty java apps that help you find more homeless dicks to suck?

go go

no idea what all of that stuff is.

Quite basic huh work computer?

chrome, edge, mocha (motion tracking for after effects), sony vegas, after effects, photoshop, source filmmaker, some sfm add-on, handbrake, OBS, ppsspp, steam, nexus, discord, audacity, groove, and itunes.
Did I help?

No. I'm just boring.

oh depressing

Correct.

>depressing

I'm a simple person.

Bump

No shame in that.