Congratulations! A genie has decided to give you a superpower of your choice! There's only one caveat...

Congratulations! A genie has decided to give you a superpower of your choice! There's only one caveat, Sup Forums must choose your one weakness.

So Sup Forums, what superpower do you want?

The ability to get gets on the fly

The ability to freely shapeshift into whatever form I like.

Inorite?

You can now only listen to Sports by Huey Lewis and the News.

Teleportation

Teleport into bank, steal cash, teleport out. If the cops see me, I teleport out of the cop car when they arrest me

Your weakness is flatulence. If you don't fart every 5 seconds while shapeshifted you will explode into a bloody mess.

You call that weakness? That's a gift. Thanks man.

When you teleport, your dick stays behind on odd number teleports, and it reattaches at a weird random angle on odd number teleports.

Only your body teleports, so you show up naked wherever you teleport. Only things inside your body are safe.

Better practice carrying stolen money up your butt.

overwhelming charisma

i would want overwhelming charisma

My super power is that no one can reply to my posts. What now faggots?

Your overwhelming charisma breaks by shitting your pants every time you finish a social meeting.

Pic related

The ability to give AIDS but don't suffer from it.

Oh wait never mind I'm from reddit

@710940677
The @ symbol is your weakness.

I want to have the power to make myself not sad

But you constantly have sand in your home

People with friends and tulpas can still reply to your posts because you didn't say "no two".
So all replies to your posts end up being weird because they contain input from two people.

(You tell him! :3)

Deez nutz

Except for me. I'm your weakness.

lol

Lime-Shaped bombs can kill you twice as fast.

Directly changing the superpower is a lazy way of making weaknesses.

Dubs of weakness

Checked

You poo a lil' every time a lemon shaped bomb asplodes near you

Mind control, who needs power when you can just make other people do shit for you?

I can regrow body parts in a matter of seconds, and detach body parts like a salamander except that the body parts launch like rockets and explode.

Your weakness is that you can only control the minds of people you have seen masturbate.

Shapeshift any part of my body into anything. I could completely change my form or have motherfucking arm swords

the ability to sneeze at will

Your weakness is that your father touched you when you were little and now you touch your son so you can feel okay about it.

Telekinetic power on par with what this faggot has

You can only trade your sadness for someone else's happiness.

Kind of like real life.

The ability to create and destroy energy.

a sneeze would be followed up by a fart

You have to loudly say "BY THE LORD'S POWER, THIS MAN WILL BE HEALED!" then apply your hand to their face.
If it's a woman, you still say man.

Only works in dead/dying threads.

C'mon guys. Weakness should be related to the power.

But you can only do this if your balls are exposed. For example, you can become a fighter jet, but the wind from flying at high speeds will cause your exposed nutsack to flack constantly against your metallic body.

okay but they explode way too fucking huge and it's just aggressively violent to the point that you're harming yourself as well as the entire surrounding area.

it only works on penis

i want the power to kill myself

You pee a little every time you sneeze.

Congrats, you're a woman now.

now i'll just be sad forever :^(

You become Robbie Rotten and focus on destroying athletic energy.

every time you use your powers you need to have gay bondage sex with a random paki

When you mind control someone, you get 1/5th of their IQ level until you find someone new to mind control.

ability to shart gold

Every time you think about killing yourself, some guy constantly shouts things like "OH MY GOD THAT GUY IS GONNA KILL HIMSELF" and everyone believes him.

I am god in a area of 1km .
For retard who doesn't know how much 1km is, it's about 2 times earth-sun distance.

You become an even bigger faggot than him.

You can only shart golden razorblades

I can conjure unlimited breadsticks at will. They are always hot and soft, never stale.

oh fuck, well this guy is so good he can reprogram a brain on a molecular level so i could probably use some skin of my dick as a bullet to destroy armies. thx for the oppurtunity

The ability to make any black-bull have sex with my wife.

you cannot do anything without 2 other radically different entities in your head also agreeing on it.

The gold you shit out turns anything it touches into gold too, including yourself.

Every bread stick has four spiders in it.

If you're thinking about breadsticks, your voice is 100dB louder, although far deeper so most of the energy goes into body-shaking booming rather than making people deaf

Leave Sup Forums forever.

Literal black bulls, and you're second course.

You get a pass. You're fucked enough.

Sup Forums becomes a good place.

i want to play melee as a literal god op

Your "wife" divorces you after using your power and was really a man the entire time.

the ability to make everyone in a 1 mile radius feel mildly perturbed anytime they think about food

the breadsticks when conjured always ALWAYS appears deep in your asshole

You must always work in mysterious ways.

You activate this power by helicoptering your dick in front of a small child.

Playing a game of Melee results in having your copy turn into brawl with increased tripping

I am spiderman, that's my superpower.

drawback is genie granted the wish but he uses metric systems so it's only a 1km radius and the area is so far off earth you never could reach it and since you're not a god at earth you never really could use your powers. :c sad for u

You can only control the minds of physically disabled people

after approximately 30 minutes the perturbation morphs into sexually violent behavior directed at you

They feel perturbed because they imagine you watching them hungrily, knowing you'll lunge after the food they imagine if they ate it without staring you down.

The ability to summon a clone army of Gary Busey to attack my enemies

The ability to obliterate niggers from existence

All girls you have interests in all die. Just like Spider-Man.

You keep forgetting how to shot web

My super power is to be so strong that I am immune to and and all weaknesses.

Ouch

You become your own enemy eventually.

I'm gay so that's fine.

I can convince anyone to have sex with me.

Every nigger you kill gives birth to 20 Jews that are immortal.

They all die after you have convinced them

You are this spiderman

The ability to bend metal and electricity at will.

You are a tranny with a tiny dick and a disgusting asshole

You can only play on the Icicle Mountain.

The ability to leave behind an extremely slippery substance with any part of my body or anything I'm wearing at will, so I can gather some speed and then slide for ages.

thats what you keep a werewolf on standby for

Your strength makes you utterly isolated and determined a freak of nature

The sex that you got from your power will always be awful

Will I still get the sex?

the power of making anything by sheer force of willpower

You say that as though it would be an actual weakness for anyone on here. Most would likely prefer it that way.

Every piece of metal you bend becomes sentient and talks shit about you behind your back.

Without the weakness the power can't be granted. So I'm not entirely sure what you'd gain out of this.