White hate thread

white hate thread

It's never too late to abort you Jimmy.

yeah fuck bein white man i hate it. its too damn easy for me to get a job, i like a challenge.

kek, no one cares mate, try white hating in 60 years and maybe we'll get upset.

they like to announce shit on Facebook and think people actually care, when in actuality....nobody gives a fuck.

school mass murders because they got their feelings hurt

ITT mad shitskins and kikes

what kind of subhuman monster hates brunch?

inbreeding

but that's awesome.

Mmmm cry more, shitskin

relative dating, the Alabama kind

kys

ITT: ass blasted shit skins

What kind of nigger goes on Sup Forums?

Wake up early, go to work.

brunch is great

and who doesn't like wine???

Read books

Black people though, am I right?

GTFO you fucking bootlipped spearchuckers.

i refuse to be embarrassed for loving casserole

PUT ON SOME DEODORANT YOU MONKEYS

fuck's wrong with casseroles you jealous faggot

At least we went to school

holy shit it takes literally 3 minutes for some white kid to get triggered and start dumping his 3 terabyte folder named "black pepl r niggers"

I know this thread was a joke to begin with, but a lot of you are doing a great job on convincing me that white people are the most insecure, sensitive, and unconfident race in existence. Christ.

an anonynigger?

White trump voter.
>Redo high fives
I don't high five people.
>veganism
I like steak too much.
>wine tours
I drink whiskey.
>casseroles
This is a problem how? it's food. Niggers eat much worse.
>facebook checkins
I don't do social media
>segways
Fuck am I, a faggot? inb4 yes
>brunch
Again, how is this a problem?
>let's do a silly one!
That's white girls, I'll give you that.

Someone actually got mad enough at the original to do this.

These people exist.

Nigger

Why do white people smell like wet dog?

White people think racist memes are funny.

Exactly I will never understand why Sup Forums has such a middle school level sense of humor. All the nigger hate threads are the edgiest things on earth.

post your social security number and street address or you will get aids

What a stupid fucking picture. They never said white people couldn't shoot them even though they did nothing just to gain or maintain power. Quite the opposite actually.

It blows my mind to see people actually get angry over memes. Chances are, a white person made OP's image. Clearly, a white person made this . I just think it's retarded how white men in their 20's will actually start hyperventilating over a twitter joke about white people, which is clearly presented as a joke.

Wow you really proved that wrong. And here I sat thinking that this meme was 100% true

Get shot at school by same said offenders
not same poster of
> school mass murders because they got their feelings hurt

It wasnt a checklist, you autist.

Fuck me, you cumskins really cant handle a fucking joke, huh?

Everyone does that you mong.

I bet you really like to suck cock. That you would even go through it all and type responses. I'm no better now but I just wanted to let you know that you're a cum guzzling fat faggot.

Who said I was angry?

These are the same people who make nigger hate threads and pat themselves on the back for being born white. I can't be surprised tho most probably haven't been out of the house enough to meet a black person

White people do science.

kek angry shitskin

Picture is missing:
>become CEOs
>have a high average IQ
>pass high school
>commit less crimes than lesser races
>perform groundbreaking research and invent incredible things
>make the best music
>controls most of the global superpowers of in the world
>considered the most beautiful race

They forgot lack of confidence and insecurity in a lot of white people, which you displayed perfectly.

Kys

black people wish they were white
/thread

Its like you two think putting text on an image takes time or any real effort

is this the easiest way to trigger Sup Forums? ive never seen so much butthurt in one thread

Youve missed the point, like a white basketball player.

>that game
kek, the Sup Forums threads were funny as hell

why hate white people? Personally I just find them generally stupid and laughable, which is actually a great thing. I think most asians feel the same way, even if we have some white friends.

i do hate niggers though. and the niggers of any race.

>thinking anyone here but you is butthurt
We're just positing that white people are the master race, and backing it up with the insurmountable evidence.
Stupid nigger.

Child sex abuse tends to overwhelmingly be white people

Oh hey look, the warrior race who winter made the masters of war are embracing liberal values somewhat! Let's make fun of them for their polite live-and-let-live attitude and steal things!

Closely followed by the british muslims

white people can't keep a rhythm without a uniform.

I cant even fathom how your mind works. Its hateful, alien and full of spite.

Its like hanging out with friends and people are just telling jokes.

The world is lost.

Not reporting crime to police tends to overwhelmingly be black people. You rape your kids, you just don't get them help after because it would cut into the percentage of the taxpayer's money you can use to buy crack and stupid looking shoes.

>master race
there is no master race you faggot youre just as worthless as everyone else in this thread

Except when we go to Africa on a tour and fuck the tribal women.

I'm not saying anything out of hatred. You have to look at the facts, and the facts are that white people are the most civilized and accomplished of the races.

"Just a joke" is what you say about anything you don't get away with. Hey, remember the time you got suspended from school because you disrupted class for 15 minutes striaght by challenging the teacher's authority, wasting the time of everyone there? And then said it was just a joke and nobody gave a fuck? The world isn't lost, it just doesn't care about your lies.

So OP posting his pic wasn't getting triggered and dumping a 3 terabyte folder named "white pepl r crackers"

But another guy doing the same except the race in this instance is switched, is?

those are all just things that people that arent poor do

bitter street urchins

>replying means ur insecure hurr durr

I honestly don't get this mentality.... how simply responding to something is now "triggurd" or insecure.

because it triggers fatasses since they assume you skip breakfast and lunch in order to have brunch

Shit white people do.

>implying negroes dont post a constant stream of ebonics that arent interrupted by things like school or jobs (because they dont do either)

rip

calm your autism you butthurt triggered piece of trash, and crawl back to your trailer park.

you mean like larry bird one of the greatest players of all time?

what have you accomplished? Oh right, fucking nothing except jerk off to scat threads on Sup Forums all day. get your unwashed head out of your lose ass.

We have nigger hate threads, not black hate threads. Do a crackers hate thread, or white trash hate thread, but not a white hate thread.

There's trashy people in every race/culture/ethnicity.

>"Let's do a silly one"
FUCK people who say this.

Jesus Christ you 12 year old fuzz nuts, this isnt a challange to your manhood. Can't you come up with one funny thing to say about white people.

>shit white liberals do
Corrected that for you.

white guy kek

What I see is a group of people who'll never get their house robbed. What's the problem?

>i'll just leave this here

Fuck me you just keep doing it! Is this all because you did not realise this was a joke thread? Was it the ironic title that triggered you?

This is my fault. I forget sometimes that this place is filled with ill-adjusted and angry little boys.

No. "Its just a joke" is a term used when sperglord autists dont understand the premise of a thread because they took the title too literal. Unfunny, obtuse, and never being able to partake in humour that doesnt involve hatred and spite. Sickeningly black and twisted mind, rotten and festering.

(You).

Why you gotta hate,
white people are great!
That's why I took the time,
to make up this rhyme.

No problem!