What zombie movies can you recommend ? I have already seen World War Z, All Resident Evil movies...

What zombie movies can you recommend ? I have already seen World War Z, All Resident Evil movies, Dawn of the Dead (2004) , and some other shit. Im looking for movies where they really have to fight to survive and not some action movie bullshit. I also dont like the old movies and funny zombie movies like Shawn of the Dead. Movies from 2000-2016 would be good.

28 days later?

Wolrd war Z was fucking horrendous

It was decent

The most underaged post that has ever existed.

Zombies are so fucking over done. I'm sick of zombies and the bullshit fans it spawns.

The Battery (2012)

Get your mom to buy you the blue ray of 28 Days/Weeks later for your 14th birthday/and fuck off

28 days later

>What zombie movies can you recommend?
>after 2000
>Also Ive listed all the post-2000 zombie movies.

back2reddit

Not retard OP but they do play Dead Flag Blues in this film right?

east hastings

ah c'mon man the best zombie flicks are the old ones. even the cheesy ones.

this. worthwhile zombie movies begin and end with day of the dead

Oh that's pretty neat actually, I'll check it out.

Dead Mary... sort of. More like Evil Dead than actual zombies, but it's a good straight-to-dvd type of movie. Low budget, but the acting/script/camera work is strong.

Quarantine 2: Terminal

It's not that bad. Above average.

The Roost

Great movie. Or maybe it's just the Ti West fan in me talking.

It's hard to find a decent zombie movie post 2000 that hasn't comedy and/or action and that is about survival (there's a lot more dramas and social comentary z-movies post-2000 than before)

The original quarantine was pretty spooky actually

Yeah, but I was going with less well-known titles. Q2 went under the radar for most people.

REC

Quarantine was just the shitty american remake of REC

Q2 isn't a remake of REC2. It's an original movie.

By which i meant

i liked the wall
i hated how the jews knew what was up

i dislike how they failed like how do you fuck up that much

Literally every zombie movie is terrible.

I liked how jews new what was up, because it was accurate. I disliked how they were letting people in, because that was incredibly inaccurate.