Who was the most likable LOST character?

Who was the most likable LOST character?

jack when he hustles sawyer at cards.

when I durn to ya

hurley and boone

i hate niggers

Desmond

Desmond and Captain Falafel

Hurley

Sun

never watched this

is it worth it just to get to know the origin of the durn meme?

Do not watch that piece of shit. I swear they thought they were gonna get cancelled and didn't know wtf to do.
You'd have more fun watching the parody on Arthur desu

Sawyer

I liked Locke, but Desmond was the most likable LOST character of them all.

durn meme has nothing to do with lost retard

I'm 2 episodes into Lost so far and its cool. Is it worth watching the whole thing?

Big din du and Sawyer

yes it is if you arent a kid watching got

its pretty cool but theres two huge flaws in it:

1. It's sets up all this mysteries and then can't explain them. There's no point asking these big questions if youre not gonna answer them
&
2.The characters aren't real people. They don't act how normal humans act and it has me shouting at the TV as to why they make the retarded decisions they do

Locke, Sun, Jin, Hurley, Sawyer, Desmond, and Sayid were the most likable characters.

Locke and Sawyer are debatable since Locke was pretty annoying thinking he knew shit about the island and got butthurt when he was wrong. Sawyer making you think he's decent and then does some super asshole thing like attack Sun and stash the guns and important supplies.

Jin and Sayid were the best because they were the most useful both in a fight and for survival and they didn't take shit from anyone.

Absolutely. I think the first 3 seasons are the best, but if you are still interested past that then keep going until the end. It was a little weird and all over the later seasons but I found the finale very satisfying.

Very memorable and enjoyable overall. Lots of interesting characters with interesting stories.

Actually they do behave like real people which is exactly why it's so frustrating sometimes. Though every character reacts differently. Personally I found Jack stubbornness and controlling nature to be the most annoying trait of them all, but makes sense since he's a doctor who wants to fix everything.

I disagree, they seem to make decisions that do nothing but further the plot.

I did't liked lost

Lost was only good for the first two seasons, then shit hit the fan.

However the first two seasons really are very good.

see above: no

Jin by far
literal din du nuffin

Miles was always hilarious.

Desmond, every other answer is wrong

I hated Jack so much.
He's such an insufferable, holier-than-though fucking bellend that I couldn't stand him during my second watch through. My hatred for him increases every time I re-watch it, actually.

Frank Lapenis

I don't like Jack as a person, but I don't hate him. I felt that he was well written and acted. Not sure why he was the center of the show to be honest, but he was a good character.

You're wrong.

>That episode of Hurley showing his bad luck before the island
>Finally gets the van going at the last moment

That was some feel good shit right there.

it was top tier television up to mid season 3 then it was all muh snake in the mailbox epic twists and then time travel. the internet was this show's worst enemy.

I know a prostitute who was fucked by him
it was a guy

how the mighty have fallen

KATE

you all know it.

LOST is still GOAT

>watching lost unironically

he could have easily got out and lock the door behind him.