For btards who dont live in moms basement

For btards who dont live in moms basement.
36 y/o b tard here looking for input. Have dickhead neighbor who likes to blow leaves onto my yard. Will post letter im going to send to him in a moment. Thoughts?

>i know its a read, sorry

Multiple times in the 6+ years I have lived at my home, there seems to be a continuous issue with you not knowing and/or caring where your property line is. We started as friendly neighbors. One day about 4 years ago I had a buddy over with his dog who was playing with my dog outside all afternoon. We went inside for a bit and came back out to play with the dogs, and you were fertilizing my yard where our dogs play, and were just playing. I approached you and asked you to please not fertilize my lawn. Apparently that rubbed you the wrong way since you have been completely unfriendly since. As I said at that time, would you feed it to your pet bird? Something about a wet tennis ball rolling in fertilizer for a dog to play with did not seem like a good idea to me. I approached you trying to discuss it like and adult with you, and you straight up ignored me. You wouldn't even have a simple conversation with me about it when I approached you to talk about it. You just ignored me and actually turned your back like you didn't hear me and ignored me calling your name from 20'.

Since then you have become absolutely cold, unfriendly, and most importantly unneighborly towards me and it is ridiculous. I can't even count how many times since that day I have given a friendly wave when outside or pulling into my driveway and watched you just turn away and ignore the friendly gesture. Its absolutely childish. It's as if you pretend I do not exist.

I mean, it's leaves

leaves

on your lawn

could you maybe find yourself a real problem in life?

I have put up with you mowing/fertilizing/maintaining parts of my side lawn without my permission for years now as much as it has annoyed me. Unfortunately I own a business and work full time hours and then some, so I do not have spare time everyday to spend hours to maintain it quite to your specification. However, I do not keep an unkempt yard by any means. I take pride in my home. As you know I purchased it from my grandparents who lived here well into their 90's. I have spent the last 6+ years working on the houses interior that had not been touched since 1973. I spent a lot of money last year replacing the roof on the house and garage. This all takes a lot of time and money, both of which I don't have lots of to spare. The yard looks better now than it has in the last 10+ years.

In the beginning of October, I had my yard overseeded and 2 days later you mowed your lawn including about 20-30' of mine. I know you always bag so there goes a couple few hundred square feet of seed I paid for, to have applied on my lawn, sucked up into your lawn mower bag.

Shit in his mail box.
Stop being such a pussy

i said nobody living in their mothers basement

Last week most of the leaves had finally fallen after a couple windy weeks. Wednesday November 2nd I left work early and spent over 5 hours mowing and bagging leaves in preparation for my fall fertilizer (pet safe) application on the 3rd. Friday or Saturday I come home to find that you took it upon your self to blow leaves back towards my property into a pile about 30 feet from our shared property line. Which means you also blew back all the freshly laid fertilizer (that I paid for to have applied on my yard) from where it is supposed to be, into a pile with the leaves. You did the same thing again Monday the 7th.

Two times in the last week now, you have took it upon yourself to blow leaves from your property well onto mine. That's where I have to draw the line. Not sure if you feel that they are all my leaves and somehow I am required to retrieve leaves as they fall from my trees. That's not the way it works. We live in New England, and its the Fall season. Leaves fall from trees. Leaves blow from neighbors yards onto mine and vise versa. We are all surrounded by trees. None of my trees are even close to overhanging onto your property and you have absolutely no right to blow leaves from your yard back to mine, especially by coming well onto my property to blow them 30 feet away from our shared property line onto my yard into a pile.

have you tried not living in a suburban shithole?

Despite what you may think, my yard goes almost to your driveway and maybe even beyond and onto your driveway at the east/southeast corner of my property. I was kind of surprised when you planted a new tree on my yard a couple of years ago without asking. Attached is the property map provided by the town of East Longmeadow that shows our property line as well as your property lines and driveway line. If you don't agree with it, I will be more than happy to have a survey done. I know there is a property marker right by the utility pole at the end of your driveway that goes 90° perpendicular from Indian Spring going North east for 82' before heading 90° North west towards Pleasant Street.

I have never once in 6+ years, mowed or blown leaves or grass onto your property and I am asking that you do the same. I am respectfully asking that you no longer come on to my property any longer unless its to shake hands and have a beer and put this behind us. I don't plan on moving anytime soon and I don't think you do either.

~fin

oh i dont. This dickhead trims his shrubs and lawn with scissors. Literally. Like hes working a fucking golf course

Just shit in a paper lunch bag and whip it at their house with a lacrosse stick. Jesus grow a pair.

Hey OP, just to dick with him, you should stop maintaining your lawn altogether. It's better for your budget and the environment anyways.

had that thought but don't want to be that dickhead on the block... I get along with every other neighbor.

Why not bag up all the leaves and spread them back all over his lawn when he's not there? On top of that, mix it with fertilizer so it's a bitch to clean

that doesn't really resolve the issue basement dweller. You may be able to huck a bag of shit at your mother but doesn't help this situation.

If you want to be an alpha, you can fuck his wife, take pictures, and put those in the mailbox

well, i was so pissed when i came home and saw it today, i did dump a big ass leave bag right onto our property line. Will see how that goes tomorrow

I wouldn't pay you to fuck his wife. 60ish and hideous. This dude lives in his garage i think to avoid her.

see
Guy is always home living in his mantown garage to avoid his wife i believe he hates. He spends hours a day on his 25,000 square foot yard

had a feeling /b wouldnt have any real advice unless there is tits involved. /b failing me

fences make great neighbors. just put one up and secure your property

How about now?

I have wanted to but would be about $5000

40 year old Sup Forums-tard checking in, sending your dickhead neighbor a letter wont change anything.
Put a 6'tall stockade privacy fence, then he cant blow leaves in your yard, and your dog wont shit in his yard

Again, about $5000. Want to repaint the house instead of a fence. Dog has never once shit on his yard or even went on to it

just want this asshole to stay off my yard.

plant a row of arbor vitae trees then

There are better things to worry about than leaves... also this is bait and I'm replying reguardless. If you were a man you would
A. Blow all the leaves back into his yard or B. Bag all your leaves and throw them into his yard.
C. I don't see how being diplomatic and writing a letter will resolve the matter. D. Build a god damn fence E. straight tell him to his face that he is a faggot and you would appreciate the common curtisousy of him not blowing his leaves in your yard.

Try having sex?

Ill take the bait
>A. have done this
>B. Did this tonight. Just one bag in a nice pile. Will see how he responds tomorrow
>C. Ok
>D. again, about $5,000. Would rather paint house first
>
>E. Did this already

I have plenty of sex. That is not the issue

and i agree there are better things to worry about. I have just been dealing with this douche for 6 years now and ive fucking had it.

this user about the bait.
No way a fence cost five grand brother. Build that shit yourself. Metal poles, cedar posts and concrete in the ground. Unless you want a metal fence or some gay shit like that. Also paint yourself. 5 g's to paint. You could do both... your getting fucking ripped off whoever quoted you for your fence. Have some tits in return for your faggory neighbor

6x6 fence about $100 a section for basic cheap shit stockade before adding a gate. 170' about $2800 plus posts/concrete and shit. Yes i could do it for about 3500 myself but its worth the extra 1500 at that point for somebody who knows what they are doing.

>and here is some box.

Buy a $100 Shit box car, and park it at the property line

I see. Well I do contracting work. And 5g's for a fence seems rather steep. I can understand not wanting to put in the effort and just having someone else do it, especially if you don't know how to do it yourself. I was just trying to come up with solutions that would save some cash. Hope you can get this resolved man. Once you have your fence like says. Fences do make great neighbors. Good luck user And have a good night.

Again, i dont want to be the dickhead on the block. I have considered things like this but its not worth pissing off the other hadfull of neighbors i have and get along with just fine.

Appreciate it. I can rebuild a computer or a car form bumper to bumper but i know if i spend the $3500 at home chepo and do it myself it would look like shit in 5 years. Or i spend $5k and get a 5-10yr warranty at a house i dont plan on moving from anytime soon.

Well then, how about this? Nothing for the other neighbors to be mad about

not the worst idea here tonight... better than throwing a bag of shit with a lacrosse stick.

I don't know man. You get better distance if you use the lacrosse stick

Cant set a cartridge trap by throwing it with a lacrosse stick...

A letter will be good in most scenarios but if it doesn't solve the problem honestly your best option would be to build a small fence that is solid so nothing can be pushed threw only clearly on purpose thrown over. When you do that if you catch him purposefully throwing his "yard waste" onto your yard it's technically littering and you can get a officer to talk to him in person about it.

It may seem a little extreme but if it bothers you that much and telling him to stop doesn't work then that would be a surefire no one gets in real trouble but he has to stop scenario

Wait till the wind is blowing his way and burnem, make sure their nice and damp.....

fair enough. Just figure if im going to pay for a fence I should make useful for my dog as well. a 3 foot fence is useless for that. I really would like to do a 6' stockade so the fucker can look out his back window to a fence right down his yard instead of having a view.

>burnem
can only burn in spring time where i live...

Op, writing letters to neighbors is PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE PUSSY SHIT.

Stop doing that at once. Go knock on their door. Tell them, hey man. you guys keep blowing leaves over this way and i'ts work for me to clean it up. Just chill with the leaf blower when it's facing over here.

That is all. Don't be a pussy. Writing letters makes you look like a gigantic pussy.

I have had these conversations over the years if you read the post. Letter is the adult step before having to be a real douche and file a no trespass or something and i have to call cops over fucking leaves no? Should i just huck a bag of shit at his house?

I have told him "stay the fuck off of my property" multiple times. Figured a registered letter sent to him before it goes to the next level helps me in court showing i tried to not kick the living shit out of him.

OP i've been through the shitty neighbor thing many, many times. All this kind of shit amounts to is guerilla warfare tactics that end with mischevious vandalism and property damage. You do some stupid shit, they will do something back. It will escalate forever until someone is in jail. And all for what, some fucking leaves that turn to nothing? Leave the leaves alone. It sounds like you have control issues. You can't control other people's shitty behavior. Don't try to, it is a waste of time. I know you're probably sitting around thinking of a million ways to fuck this guy over. And that's fine. Just give no fucks about the lawn, look at what is really important in your life. It surely isn't some leaves.

I appreciate your points. Its just a principle thing. I have asked this douche numerous times to stay off my yard and leave it alone. If you came home and your neighbor blew leaves onto including about 30' of your property line and left them in a pile a day after you had fertilizer or seed laid down you wouldnt be pissed? Im not going to huck bags of shit or put shit in his mailbox, simply want him to leave my yard the fuck alone. Its not destroying my life going to make me end up in jail for dumb shit, but what the fuck. Where do you draw the line.

put up a fence you poor fag

ill give you $2,000 to come and install it, you in? only about $3500 of materials plus labor. Not a poor fag but have some priorities. Fuck yourself

Dont do any passive aggressive shit, just confront your neighbor. A lot of time and effort can be skipped by just confronting eachother now. Beat his ass if you have to

yeah this

Fuck, I'll do it, what's your area code?

have confronted him in the past, multiple times. He has literally turned his back and walked away into his house or garage closing the door. And cant beat a 60+ year old, no matter how much of a dickhead. Im just looking for a solution to not have to a) spend 5k on a fence i dont need, b) get arrested for beating up a miserable old fuck. I own the land, stay the fuck off of it.

413 massachusetts

When can you do it?

Rake 'em back onto his lawn.

Waste of time he will read the first paragraph and toss it in the trash. It's way too long.

a 1 page letter is probably too long for a dumb fuck reading at a 3rd grade level. It wasnt intended for you, but my neighbor who owns a $450,000 house next to mine who has half a brain.

I expect you could get a short fence, just enough to indicate where your lawn ends and his begins, for under $70 from home depot. Ask him first if he doesn't mind the fence, then just put it up and forget the gay-assed note. A one foot high fence meant for a garden is fine, he just needs to know where to stop.

so, for what its worth, this summer i laid a hose down our property line when i was watering the lawn when it was real dry here during august. End of the month, i came home and he moved my 2 sprinklers and hose about 20' in to my yard so he could mow since apparently my lawn was too long for him. This asshole doesnt get the subtle messages.

and see

Where did you go? same place the rest of the guys who under quote a job? I didn't even get a chance to give you a deposit!

Yeah, I use thumbtack to bid out all my jobs, or you could google how2fence and when you're ready, go to Homo Depot and pick up some contracthombres in the parking lot, be your own general contractor.

You do realize you have essentially posted your address on Sup Forums, right?

Massachusetts

No Mexicans here at home depot. Just one scrub begging for change on the way out of the parking lot

>the art of not giving a fuck
>or my neighbors address
come on by

took 70 posts for somebody go get that huh? you disappoint me /b

OP you sound like a bitch. Fight back don't write a letter like a concerned soccer mom you faggot.

Someone dox this faggot so we can inform his neighbor that op is a little bitch

>house?
Start shitting in his yard or better yet his garage door.

are you an adult who owns a home or a cellar dweller in your moms house?

Grown ass man here.
Small business owner.
Bought my first home at 23.
Op is 60% whiny bitch, his neighbor is 40% inconsiderate.
Sometimes personalities clash, a neighbor who has more important things to worry about than meticulous lawn care who, just mows and does his thing vs an autistic pleb who obsesses over leaves.
There is no solution, but to accept you're a jack donkey and get a fucking hobby.
I make bows, and furniture. Keeps me from obsessing over stupid shit and alienating the people around me. You should try it.

what do you mean house?

Then don't be subtle. Have a surveyor come and once your line is determined rip out that portion of lawn just enough to ruin the lines of "his". Better yet tear it out and replace it with astro turf. I hear its great for mowers.

I have hobbies and friends and things to do. It took me 6 years and a giant pile of leaves blown 30' onto my lawn to get to this point, im not obsessing by any means.

Nothing. That was a mistake. I am typing this with my scrotum. Accuracy is hard.

I have thought about things like this. I have tried to establish the "stay off my yard" shit to no avail
>Jack Donkey
Thats a new one for me, i like it

i see what you did there.
>scrotum
>Accuracy is hard

Light leaves on fire, no more problems.

What?

lighting leaves on fire in my yard that this dickhead blew on to my lawn is absolutely my problem.

come on my Mexican fence installer where did you go?

Stand outside and look right at the motherfucker when he breaks his blower out. Threaten to kill him if he keeps it up. Break out your blower and blow the leave in his yard..

i have a job...
Hes a retired fuck with nothing better to do than trim his lawn with scissors, literally. Ive seen it

Nobody needs to tolerate a dick blowing his leave debris in their yard you prick bastard.

I had an old prick neighbor exactly how you describe. Thank god I sold my house and moved. The old prick got his as a new family moved in my nold huouse with 10 junk cars and they never mow.

i could always sell to a minority. That would have to make me a winner even though it would cost me way more than a fence on the selling price for them to afford it. Principal

Sorry, guy. is the best solution. Be sure to get the property line officially assessed first. If you can't have reasonable conversations with asshole neighbors, you need to take the high ground, ignore them as best you can and build a wall. Some people are just shitheads. Don't play into his games.

kind of like the mexicans hillary supports.

>foilage

this is the gayest most beta thing ive read all day

good advice good sir.

godspeed

indeed this is the gayest most beta thing ive read all day

Well played.

hour and a half and 95 posts and this guy found waldo

I ctrl-F'd and nobody pointed it out
I think I'm autismo, doc

Why don't you blow them back?