Why does he have to pretend everything is terrible? This pizza looks delicious

Why does he have to pretend everything is terrible? This pizza looks delicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3wdMB77hc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5mEqOvUNBw
youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get off Sup Forums pete

I'd eat it

murrikan """"reality"""" TV

try watching the britbong version and compare it to this forced dramafest

Because he's one of us

serious question, how did the pizza even end up like that?

>try watching the britbong
no thanks moohamud, i'd rather eat glass

he's British so he's used to this

>That... is fucking disgusting.

to much yeast and left to long

the matrix in the dough doesn't form and you will get a torn soggy base

link or is this just spam?

like what? It's just large with a puffy crust.

gordon haet pizza

the dough is too thick...

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3wdMB77hc

>it's a Simon Cowell overreacts to meatballs episode

That's every episode by the way.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

i mean obviously its fucked up, im curious if he put too much of an ingredient to make it rise so much

but it's not fucked up, he just uses a lot of dough. Not everything has to be pretentious thin crust garbage

That """"pizza"""" looks fucking disgusting. The waitress is cute though.

he asked for thin crust and got that

Look at that shitty crust doe

the waitress is qt. She's almost as qt as the Greek waitress that cried over almost everything

go' 'za

You never had a Chicago 'Za?

>This pizza looks delicious.
>Raw dough and grease everywhere
>delicious

IT'S

FUCKIN'

GO 'ZA

Sweet fucking jesus the music never stops for a single second. I don't remember it being this bad. Why the fuck does Gordon sitting down need a goddamn soundtrack?

It's just typical american tv, lots of drama and cuts to make everything interesting to middle aged women/cucks and children. You'll notice that no scene lasts more than 5 seconds just to appeal to the constant need for action/drama

I'm American born and raised but I know how it looks like.

because american TV

Kitchen nightmares UK is much better but wasn't dramatic enough for retarded american audiences.

who would have thought, if you hold a pizza up and let all the shit drip off it's going to look bad?
Gordon is a straight retard sometimes.

That shit is so annoying. I was watching Ink Master and the constant cutting was getting insane. I started counting and not a single goddamn scene lasted longer than 3 seconds, most of them less than 1.5 seconds. It can't be healthy to watch that for an hour.

Because he's a retard who thinks italian pizzas are good.

Delicious 'go 'za you got there

It literally switches your brain off. It induces low alpha waves

I bet you like those pizzas made from doughnut dough and are over 600 cal a slice

the only time people get those pizzas if they are close to getting black out drunk

lardass

1)You wouldn't believe butchefs are either totally obnoxious retards(i was chef in expensive restaurants) or above average vicious cunts,
its, like,they act as if its the best fucking job in the world and
they are splitting atoms(and its not, its monotone, boring, ugly ,either overly cold or overly hot, ungrateful job of preparation and then when restaurant is full has moments of total hectic,panic and absolute rage(people literally throw knives at each other, seen it on my own eyes, even I throw meat hammer couple of times on some jerk).Its like, total madness, you work 400mph , waiters bring order after order, its really hot, everyone are jumpy as hell, literally on verge of a fight, but then adrenaline kicks in and you get some "high"(i shit you not) and then its like the best job on the world, you start to make jokes wit everyone(warlike jokes, really dark humor, like really tired soldiers ).
And that "state" of mind is only possible by having an really good chief who will guide all team and stay cold minded at that moments of crisis.
Usually, guy who stays totally cool under pressure is just an "dog" from the street, obnoxious person, usually bully, now take all that into the mix, give that guy shitload of money and his own restaurants. You will get astronomical cunt, creature beyond belief . So, usually I dont watch these shows but if Gordon Ramsay Bolton is an cunt in the show, its probably because he really is, he maybe act in that scene, but he done much worst IRL(i believe, i dont know the guy).
I knew couple of really good chefs who were also good people, neither one did succeed, you just have to be the type(aggressive, full of yourself, street smart and thinking on the run, yet, you have to be dumb at some level, because(I tried to explain it to every colleague) you spent 80% of your life closed in kitchen, its all you know, its all you talk about, your views about life became really narrow, and, yes, you get a fat check but its not worth it

Are you actually defending that shitty food?

Except a pizza will usually hold together pretty well unless overloaded with grease, toppings, and sauce. I've never seen a pizza drip like that before

>everyone has to like pizza the same way
>even though there are literally hundreds of ways of making a pizza
don't be a faggot, kid

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5mEqOvUNBw

This is Kitchen Nightmares that doesn't hurt your brain... I don't know why'd they'd make it so annoying.

finish your pint of coke fatty

You know Americans won't hold intterest without jump cuts, dramatic music and DRAMA

That and the constant changing music is has to do a number on one's attention span

Yeah. I also hate how in the american version people are packing up in the restaurant that Ramsay is about to tear down just to say how the food tastes like donkey fuck at the camera and look cool even though they've probably never even been there.

Maybe if you only buy takeaway shit like Dominos

>Because he's a retard who thinks italian pizzas are good.

follow your own advice fatty

>hasn't tasted it
>it's shitty
could you be more pretentious?

I'm sure the earlier American seasons didn't have constant music. They certainly had the overly dramatic music, but it wasn't running non-stop. Surely I can't have been watching them without noticing?

>tfw Gordon tells a costumer to fuck off because the mean is actually perfect

Man I wish I could remember what episode he did that on.

>raw dough
>fuck loads of grease

JUST

>If our restaurant that has been running for over 30 years somehow doesn't fix itself up by the time Ramsey leaves for season 7 We will lose our home, our son will kill himself or become a junkie, our other son will be known as the goodwill kid at school, and we'll get a divorce

Would eat and enjoy that pizza I don't know why people think it looks gross

OP you're a fucking idiot. Watch the video.

Oh, fuck that nostalgia from that channel 4 reel.

All of us Americans hate the American version too.

How could anyone like it?

Looks and taste are too different things.

the base isnt cooked

He's just forcing a meme. This is the third time the same thread pops up.

Although I don't mind it that much because that means we get daily Kitchen Nightmares threads.

I disagree

There's enough dough there for like three pizzas. I bet that shit is soggy as hell.

1.he ordered the thin crust and got that
2.It wasn't cooked
3.when he confronted the guy he said it was a thin crust

he face palmed because he was expecting a thin crust

not all, the general public eat this shit up.

I disagree

what are your counter arguments?

I disagree

Nope, pizza with true mozzarella di bufala would slide down

What are you talking about? I have watched the episode and he doesn't like the pizza, but in my opinion it looks good. You are the fucking idiot, idiot.

I disagree

Has Gordon ever tried 'go'za?

No it doesn't. That is way too much dough.

Raw dough. Soaked in oil. Topping flows off. Its fucking terrible. You have shit taste. I bet you own an iPhone

This brit version is like a real show.

especially when you order the thin crust

I disagree

>'Za
Kill yourself. Chicago pizza is definitely the best though.

delicious

2) also, you get kinda much more money than average blue collar worker but most chefs(not all)
usually spend it on drugs and getting totally pissed after work, sometimes you work with a guy who didnt sleep for 4 days, he works whole fucking day until like 01:00 , then he goes out and drinks, take drugs, and he is back on work in 07:00 in the morning, takes a line of speed or coke.
And rince and repeat for couple of days.
So even if they earn a little more money, shit they have to endure is just not worth it on the long run(if you are not ritch until 40 you will not be able to do the job, your only way is to become chef at that age, and there is more chefs than restaurants, so its kinda fucking Darwinian battlefield).

most of them dont live until 60, but they dont get it, you really dont have 5 lives so you will spend one in someones kitchen, and yes , you have some material shit, but at the end you really dont want it, you just want some free time.
Anyway, most chefs are cunts, not all cunts are chefs, but all chefs are cunts, you cant be chef if you are not a fucking sociopath . If you need proof, check wrinkles on Ramsey's face, he looks like shar pei,its from the nerves.

Now, dont you McDonalds people respond and say its not truth, this is really next level shit, you have to know chemistry , physics, you must be surgeon, butcher,painter, you must know how to bullshit. Anyway, I really dont get why the fuck do those people contest for a job in kitchen.

It's soaked in oil because americans often use cheap fake cheese, and of course that kind of cheese gets oily once it has been melted, that doesn't happens with patrician cheeses

I just made a nice goza

>raw dough
it wasn't. It was very slightly undercooked deep in the center of the outer crust, everything else was browned
>soaked in oil
literally had just as much oil as any other authentic Italian sausage pizza I've eaten
>topping flows off
again, this is normal for many pizzas
>It's terrible
You haven't eaten it
fuck off

>No one posting the most batshit crazy episode in the history of the show

youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk

disgusting

You got shit in your eyes or you eat shit at pizzerias

Can somebody explain to me this 'go'za meme?
I've been seeing it all over cu/ck/

Would Gordon like my pizza?

There's way too much dough. Americans don't know how to make a pizza. They think it's a pie

Seriously shes got some fucking mental issues

>American literally use a rubbish bin for their sauces

>Chicago Pizza
>'go 'za
>goza

Is there a difference between go za and deep dish pizza?

I'm getting diarrhea just by looking at all that grease

I love this meme.

Would you eat this 'za?

newsflash brainiac: there are hundreds of ways of making pizza and as someone who has had pizza in Italy many times there are many places in America that are far superior.