We saw dis board in class when a homie showed us dis website...

we saw dis board in class when a homie showed us dis website, u crackaz actin hard behind da screen but wont say shit in person come call us a nigga irl we living in chicago 414 nigga

mayb u shud have paid more intention in class insted of looking at websites

Good trigger discipline. 10/10.

Stupid monkeys

bait me harder

no thank you, i'll stay somewhere whiter

>niggers can't even Rules One & Two

>that filename
>that Hi point

kek

Everyone knows nigers can't afford internet, Obvious bait.

>saw board in class
MFW you claim that you little nigglets could read

Niggaz is class. Top kek

Hi Niggers!

>7378▶
> (OP)
hahahah

Listen here little fuck put the gun down before another protest kicks off because shot when your friends cuz you don't no how to handle a real weapon. Now when you can really hold a weapon and not shoot one of your own then jump back on the board till then fuck off.

Which one's the alter boy that the police shot?

GDK niggers LK for life

I thought the black community was against transgenders

who dat nigga throwin down da fork, yall niggas fuckin off.

aye fuck u talkin bout 6itch LKK hoe 7-4 till da world blow, lemme catch yo punk ass out hea and put cho ass 6 feet deep.

Bout time a real motherfucker popped a cap in ya dumbass nigga head gtfo

Lol. Niggers.

lol u a str8 internet gangsta you wouldnt last a second round hea in my streets on hoover, 666 FOLKZ Till i Die

go rob some homeless person and do more crack stupid niggers

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

i wish black people came with subtitles so the rest of us could understand what they are saying.

just fucked a niger bitch slave style. She love this white dick boi!

West side till I die nigga you just a street thug, aint got shit on a lieutenant

Dumb ass niggers. To think you were in school haha. Not paying attention to the teacher as usual. Try learning something and be productive with your life. Monkies. Lol.

prove u a lieutenant den, spit some knowledge 6itch

>I hate black people so much, I pretend to be them online

I said shut the fuck up, nigger.

>Hipoint
kek

God Hitler Sent the wrong race camping for Christ sake.....

lol so white people cant be gangsta? dumbass faggot

I aint spitin shit to a nigger who aint LK tha fuck you on, like imma drop info on my bois like dat, dumbass nigger

Then u aint shit if u cant een tell me who u g

On bd 4nem niggas goofy

tom clancy nigga come and find me nigga

Aight we good then nigga

im fuckin your bitch brooke

414 in MKE smh

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, I'M 100% NIGGER

lol trying to mobilize the black vote for shillary by soliciting racist posts, this is what, 6th thread tonight? probably 20th today?

if you vote for Hillary because of your race you're going to be extremely disappointed when she doesn't do jack shit for you, vote for your conscience and not your identity

I fucked all your mothers. Mother fuckers. Little jits you could hit a lick but you couldn't beat a Dick. Even if it was ya own you faggots ain't grown you homo I don't see no hoes just at least 2 or 3 bros. I see y'all feeding in to the stereotype. I don't care if u white or black if you wack and y'all are wack get a skill before you get killed for that gangsta crap. Got a gun u scared to get slapped up hit hard like a mac truck came at ya