Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Her son died robbing a Pizza Hut. Now she wants the employee who shot him to be charged with a crime.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/07/her-son-died-robbing-a-pizza-hut-now-she-wants-the-employee-who-shot-him-arrested-for-murder/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

“My son was out doing something wrong … I don’t condone his actions, but he didn’t deserve to die,” she said Monday, while crying. “If you decide to rob someone, then you face a judge.

What a faggot

"gimme all your stuffed crust pepperoni pizzas and put it in the bag, extra cheese hurry up, throw some chicken in the bag and garlic sticks, do you want to die? DO YOU WANT TO DIE???? I said EXTRA cheese"

what a loser

I guess a mom would say this ... but it's better that he's dead than a headline like 'Pizza Hut employee dies in armed robbery'. Nigger tried to nig ...

No one cares what she wants. She raised a robbing nigger who ran into someone who was quicker than he was. No one is going to charge the employee with murder.

Hope they shot Matt Damon's welfare clone in the head to take a few inches off that giant fivehead he got

Weeeell...

first of all, murder is the wrong thing to want him charged for.

also, if you get APPREHENDED robbing someone, you will probably face a judge.

if you put someone in danger while robbing them, they do have the right to defend themselves.

Once more: They do have the right to defend themselves.

Pizza employee should get the charge thrown out with prejudice, then counter-sue the mother.

Robbing the very store from which you were recently fired is not a mark of genius. Something tells me that socio-economic circumstance did not deprive this man of a brilliant career in astrophysics.

I hate guns and think the American obsession with them is insane. That said, you threaten my life and I have the means to kill you, you die. Yoir POS son raised the stakes to life or death. He chose the game and lost.

Great job raising junior, by the way. I expect we'll be reading about your grand-dindu's exploits in a decade and they won't be his fault either.

Trash. Just trash.

We license people to fish...

What are the circumstances in how he was shot? He obviously shouldn't have been robbing the place but if the staff weren't in immediate danger he probably shouldn't have been shot.

what a try hard attempt to be funny. go fuck yourself fag

Sounds like someone didn't get there crust stuffed today and is grumpy :( poor faggot

Are you this idiot's cousin or something?

They robbed the place. The difference between simple theft and robbery is the threat of maiming or death. Even if the dindu didn't even have a gun and merely did the old pointed-finger-in-a-pocket trick, every person there had every moral and legal right to blow the fucker's oatmeal porridge out the back of his skull.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

*pointing gun at your head*
Do you feel in danger?

Should have thrown that ugly ass baby in the line of fire too

I can't help thinking that this is mom-niggers first step in trying to get money from some one. If this takes it's usual course someone will pay her to go away ... and hopefully she'll spend some of it educating nigger-junior, but I expect if she gets anything she'll just drink it. Stupid niggers.

Hey fuck you, fag! Just because you didn't think it was funny (it wasn't), doesn't mean you have to bring this guy down. Maybe he's having a bad day and thought making some jokes on the internet would cheer him up. You don't have to be a dick about it. You've probably crushed this guys sense of confidence and worth now. What the fuck gives you the right to do that? How would you like it if I said some discriminatory shit about you and fucked up your self esteem? You wouldn't like it, would you fag? People really need to start thinking before they type. Just because you're protected by the anonymity of the internet doesn't make you invincible. Your words still hurt. Next time, ask yourself, "Would I say that in real life?" You obviously wouldn't, so don't bother fucking saying it online either, faggot. Be considerate of peoples feelings, and treat people how you expect to be treated. Got it, fag?

Kek

i want that employee to be named "Employee of the Month".

In the legal field:
It depends. Probably not criminally. She might have an arguement in civil court for wrongful death but probably not. Most states have pretty clear standards for self defense. Especially if a subject is armed or is perceived to be armed.

>considerate of feelings
>Sup Forums

You know what's really funny? In many places there exists a law that holds his surviving accomplice culpable for this idiot's death. He participated in a crime without which the failed Matt Damon clone in OP's pic would still be alive.

Someone might get sent up for dumbass's death after all, but it will not be the man who fired the bullet.

Niggers so dumb he tried to rob it cause he heard they had a lot of dough

Oh I forgot. Americans are trigger hungry morons and regularly fuck their guns and eagerly await situations in which they can express their freedom. Kys fags. Join the real world. This dudes family now has to live without him for the rest of their lives because some trigger thirsty piece of shit. The guy who shot him deserves prosecution.

"The robber's father could not be locatef for comment."

....or child support

the employee should shoot her too

Don't think a civil action will fly. If the employee is not charged then it is unlikely a judge or jury in a civil jurisdiction would decide the employee should suffer and detriment.

Try the fish ... I'm here all week.

Not American. People have a right to self-defense, however.

>yes, I know this is bait

"Michael Grace Jr. had been fired from a series of low-paying, unskilled jobs. He had a 4-year-old child and a pregnant girlfriend. Essentially homeless, the 28-year-old was not in a position to take care of anyone, even himself."

These are the men that these women fuck!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA&feature=youtu.be

ettgolijodrkefpeolkrfep

The Pizza Hut employee definately fucked him.

Why stay 7 days when you could have a week bait

Seriously, what are the odds of finding a jury both sufficiently stupid and sympathetic to award damages to this ballsy cunt?

Your son is dead because you failed as a parent.

That is what this is really about. She wants a jury to tell her: "This wasn't your fault".

It was your fault, you dumb bitch. You should be made to wear a scarlet letter fashioned from your own fallopian tubes.

Niggers, man. They identify and sympathize more with criminals than the innocent people that criminals hurt. There's no rehabilitating or fixing The Hoods and the niggers in it, they are simply too far gone. Their low IQ's and aggressive temperament that nature has imbued them with guarantees that they will only ever be capable of a tribal manner of life. In our advanced civilization, they are automatically relegated to our lowest classes by birth, and the only hope they have of rising through our ranks is through affirmative action and government jobs. By being told they are our equals, they resent us for not realizing the same successes as Whites. The standards are constantly lowered to accommodate them and their aberrant behavior.

It just goes to show that there's someone for everyone out there!

>user: "Even me?"
>other user: "lol no".

I wouldn't doubt it.

This is an opportunity to backtrace generations of losers and wipe out entire bloodlines... snuff the whining bitch and find out where the rest of the family lives. Kill them all.