What makes you happy?

What makes you happy?

I've been dealing with depression for close to 10 years now and I feel like it's gotten to the point to where nothing makes me genuinely happy any more. Tits, video games, cars, nothing. Should I just end it or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA&feature=youtu.be
imnotyou.com/10-ways-to-know-if-youre-being-a-little-bitch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a puppy

What makes you depressed in the first place?

talking to cute girls, until they walk away.

Do drugs, or illegal things.

Got a cat, been with me for years. He wouldn't mind me being gone tho, he would still sleep in my bed I think

lots. Dropped out of school because of depression/anxiety/sleep issues and my mother got "sick" has seizures almost daily.

Can't even talk right. Serious social anxiety, no friends the whole she-bang.

Not a bad idea but I need money and motivation.

Drugs

see

>tits video games cars
You aren happy cuz your focusing on physical items.
Meet people, form close personal relationships, an do things with those people and you will feel fulfilled.
Life is meaningless without friends and family, and sometimes, your friends become your family.

have zero motivation to do that. The friends I had dont speak to me anymore. It all seems like way more work then I want to commit to because everytime I do, I end up in the same position, depressed and crying in bed.

I have the same problem you feel no reason to socialize I have thought of ending it too

Getting out of your head takes work.
Getting to a place where it's not all about you is the hardest, yet most admirable thing you can do. Doing something that has a positive impact on other people makes me happy. You could try to learn how to do that. Or, be a selfish, whiny coward, and end yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA&feature=youtu.be

oeij

I really don't want to end it because I know there is more to life then this but jesus fuck why do I feel like this you know? I can't help how I feel day-to-day...

well nobody said it was easy, but need to have relationships t survive as a human.
find new friends if your old ones suck, and don't throw pity partys for yourself if it doesnt work out.
Crying alone in your bed accomplishes nothing except making you feel worse.
learn to accept failure, and use it to strengthen yourself, instead of letting it rule you.
You have to be willing to put yourself out there.

Trust me, I enjoy making others life better or making them feel good. What I don't like is when it's just expected and not appreciated. I don't plan on ending it but the thought lingers all the time.

Drugs are cheap if you buy them off TOR

If nothing makes you happy I don't think the solution is to necessarily "keep looking". I don't know all the details about the financial demands of it but I really think you should seek professional help if you really care about getting your life back on track.

my dog.

watching sports.

meh. Im barely motivated to get out of bed everyday. I have social anxiety and don't even speak to the cashier at the grocery store half the time. I'm ashamed of what I am, who I have become and what I can't control.

I know for a fact that I need professional help. I was seeing a psychologist for about a year and all she did was throw meds at me that didn't seem to work to my liking.

nothing and everything, op.
en wikipedia org/wiki/Absurdism

Be a mormon, if nothing makes you happy, Jesus will. And don't say you don't believe in God, just try to and everything will be okay. I promisse!

From what I hear it's very difficult to find a med that works (i.e. what works for one patient that has similar symptoms of depression can make you feel like shit). One of my friends is dealing with severe depression and I recently saw her post something about finally finding a med that works and has improved her life. So if you didn't like your old psychologist look for a new one, and keep pushing.

Something else she told me was that getting a job really helped her. Basically being in a service environment where she had to pretend to be happy all the time eventually equated to her feeling a sense of happiness. Almost a fake it til you make it kind of ordeal if that makes sense.

You are very kind my friend but that's not for me. Never been religious and I'm not starting now.

I was on 5 or so different meds. Some work, some didn't but nothing made me feel like I wanted. I also have no insurance so I can't even consider that right now.

absurdism is for plebs.

but makes for good novels.

if you say so, mr

Jesus has been dead for a very long time he won't be able to help him moron

very good

so whats up buddy. all good?

drink more water and meditate user OR when you wake up in the morning for some reason do what you need to do then go back to bed for an extra 1 hour or so, and see if that doesnt fix it, often we feel bad becuase we arent doing what our BODY is wanting us to do but instead are doing what our MIND or EGO desires, if you can obey the body REASONABLY, then it should go away. :) hope that helps ya.

Well, it seems that you're not trying too much. I think you just want that something good fall of the sky, and i'm sorry to tell you, but this is not going happen.

I don't think I want anything good to happen. I don't think it's worth looking for or working towards. Idk man, I'm not in my right mind obviously... I feel sorry for myself which is really fucking with me.

sounds like you should go to sleep buddy

I really should but can't. Been laying here for 2 hours with no luck.

sounds like a case for memberberries

OP, you should watch the movie American Beauty.

y?

>lots. Dropped out of school because of depression/anxiety/sleep issues and my mother got "sick" has seizures almost daily.
You still haven't explained WHY you're depressed. It sounds to me you need to work out more and take vitamins to get more energy in your life.

Puppy is better than cat. Puppy loves selflessly, cat only loves itself. Fuck cat.

i was real depressed like you once. not for 10 years tho, more like 5. than i ended up finding the movie through a song and i was really inspired. it made me a completely new person. lost my v card, actually keep conversations, actually enjoying life. sounds cheesy af that this was all from a movie and it may not have an impact on you like it did on me, but i still advise you to watch it before you pull the trigger

let me get more specific then.

My mother has seizures. Thousands so far in the last 3 years. I've seen her with two black eyes, held her bleeding head until the medics got here and had to call 911 when she tried to kill herself.

I sleep 12+ hours a day and don't know why, other then depression

I can't speak correctly, I studder and stall. Can't spit my words out and was bullied in school because of this.

I feel sorry for myself and what I feel I've done to myself.

I feel sorry for my mom and what she is going through, I can't get a job to help my family out and that bums me out even more.

I have no friends. The one person I talk to outside of family is a girl 1000 miles away. She means the world to me but it hurts me that I can't do shit for her and I cant even hold her to make myself feel better.

Honestly, I could go on and on but it's pointless. Depression isn't something you just get usually, ive been dealing with this shit since puberty.

imnotyou.com/10-ways-to-know-if-youre-being-a-little-bitch/

Kill a person. Biggest thrill that will supposedly give you the drive to live on

becoming an hero is for pussies

Read a Bible. Only God can bring your heart true joy.

And He'll be the closest friend

our lord and savior

Lmao. I know the chic in OPs pic. Wtf