Spider-Man

Gentlemen, say hello to Peter Parker, science genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3R2uvJqWeVg
wololo.net/2016/05/07/battlefield-1-collectors-edition-costs-220-surprising-price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOT IMPRESSIVE

sure is a nerdy looking fella.

who is this?

A CUTE! CUTE :3

>another white guy

Ugh

I liked him in "in the heart of the sea" but I simply cannot get used to him as peter parker. worst spidey unfortunately

>hola pietro, como estas? yo soy harry

My boner senses are tingling

Your post made me laugh

>act in a period drama with Mark Rylance
>be shit in it
>somehow get cast as the lead in a film
how many disneyjew cocks did he gargle?

I prefer Emo Spiderman to Nerdy Spiderman

Ah, finally the twink-spidey I've been waiting for my whole life.

He has no lips. What's it like kissing someone with no lips? I pitty those poor chicks ta would kiss that guy.

I am not impressed, man of spiders

>implying Marvel goes out of its way to cast good actors
They just wanted someone that would sign a contract for 200 flicks

>White Spider-Man

Fucking racists

They should've hired Singer desu. He hires much cuter twinks than this

Asa Butterexcrement was going to be cast instead of him but he fucked up by revealing it too soon.

Not "Henrique Osborne"

Just like in Amazing Spider-Man. Peter Parker is a popular, attractive, athletic, well-dressed.....nerd.

Manuel, an OC bully.

Just like the comics.

Based lobby boy

Agreed! It's 2015! My wife's son even tells me it's 2016!

imagine Mark Rylance as the Green Goblen, that'd be good

You're right, Spider-Man should totally be a fat, fedora-tipping redditor with Cheeto stains all over his costume who spends 16 hours a day complaining about a lack of self-insert characters in children's superhero movies.

EL JUSTO MI AMIGO RAPIDO JAJAJAJAJ

>imagine Mark Rylance as the Green Goblen, that'd be good
hopefully he's one man capeshit wont touch

Manuel according to imdb.

He's not.

Ganke proxy

Calate pandejo

You're welcome, Tom.

Wait, he was in Bridge Of Spies?

leave capekino to me

>making "le diverse" side characters around Peter
literally why? no one knows who the cunts are.. I knew Spider-Man was too perfect in Civil War. They just had to ruin it after that didn't they.

why have this kid? then some nigger girl.. fucking hell

>nike killshots
NOICE

Wolf Hall.

spiderman is canonically ripped as fuck

Not as much as Super-Man.

Young Doc Ock

Spider-man is pretty fit. And he is popular among the other NERDS. He got that NERD cred.

who is this?

BRAVO MARVEL!

A Semen Demon?

People hate what they dont want

who the fuck is this meme negro playing?

Will Peter Parker finally get a nude scene in this film?

RR?

yes, Aunt May is bathing him after he got in trouble and has blood all over him

any pics of the aunt?

wikileaks I think had the progressive e-mails
and then there were the rumors before the nigger girl got casted where it stated that the jew behind the new spiderman movie would have an agenda.

Wait a sec, I thought that cat guy was spider man??? Holy shit marvel, first Quicksilver changes movie to movie and now spiderman isn't that cat guy??????

Chris-R, for diversity reasons

spider-man

love the diversity

I have no doubt that it will be kino, but why is Peter's family the only whites in the cast?

Have you guys seen the new costume?

JUST
NO

youtube.com/watch?v=3R2uvJqWeVg

If they use that shit in the movie, I'm fucking out.

How much autism do you have to collect pictures of toys

>pic
I read the shills posting here saying that it was either restock, biased etc but I live in a SJW country and the Boyega figures are -50% off and always in stock.

And now with Battlefield 1 is following the same road with an extra expensive limited edition compared to previous years which will feature a black man figurine

wololo.net/2016/05/07/battlefield-1-collectors-edition-costs-220-surprising-price/

>Modern Sony
>Modern Disney
>Kino

No, not really.

morpheus dorpheus

There's something so off about all three of these people.

Costume looks really cool desu. Sure the logo could be black but whatever.

they just keep getting twerpier

>THIS IS A SHITTY PETER PARKER BECAUSE PETER PARKER IS SUPPOSED TO BE A NERD AND UGLY REEEEEEE
>said the people that never read a Spider-man comic in their lives

Will JJJ still be the same guy? He's perfect.

He's Commisioner Gordon in the Justice League

The most talentless """"""actress"""""".

Gwen Stacy

Puny Parker! Flash smash!

Good, fuck that kid

>HE STOLE THAT GUY'S QUIP

>but I live in a SJW country and the Boyega figures are -50% off and always in stock.
I worked in a eparment store and we had to send back 70% of Boyega toys, every other toy (Kilo, Rey..) needed to be re-stock 2-3 times, Finn was the only one that didn't sell the first shipment.

>a jew adding shit to a movie to make more money
>considered an 'agenda'

I guess mexican food becoming more commonplace is also part of an agenda, not just businesses trying to take advantage of current shit. Yep, anything done for any reason means you have an agenda now. I have a hidden agenda right now, and it's passing through my cheecks. Wiping my asscheeks afterwards is me trying to further my agenda.

What you should be worried about is the fact that those changes won't be substantial or detract from the story. Of course making Mary Jane black is retarded and fucks with the story, but some new friend of Peter who is completely original? Why would you care? Also, Peter lives in New York. You can't swing your dick without it slapping some non-whites in the face. It'd be more weird for Peter not to be surrounded by more ethnicities.

At the end of the day, you should worry about how well the movie turns out and not about inane shit.

I prefer they put this "diverse" extras around Parker than a Harry nigger or a MJ arab.

They look british, or have an english air about them. What I mean is, I'm more worried that they aren't american.

Nice, they've got someone with down syndrome as well now.

>I don't like that he pointed out a fact I'm uncomfortable with.
>I'll criticize something by proxy, but unrelated to the point

Not trolling but, he has a Paul Dano-esque look about him.

It's set in fucking queens
nice 9s

He's pretty cute :3