Tfw too intelligent for white people music

>tfw too intelligent for white people music

""white"" """"""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""music""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>tfw all music uses drums which the afrikaans used for a long time therefore black people invented all music and every song by a white person is only made possible by black people even though white people invented guitars and synthesizers and harmony and everything else

>tfw music

black and asian music >>> white
rhythm and texture are far more entertaining than pleb melody constructs

cuck

not an argument, serf

serf on my board gayass bitch

lol cool gif

>nigbeats which are actually made by white producers are """"rhythm""""
>"""""""""texture"""""""""

>tfw too big for you

>drums
>afrikan
>not Greece and central Russia
Lmaoooo nope not even that

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM BITCH . STOP RACEBAITING ON Sup Forums

Blacks invented guitars, drums, harmony, and call/response

Nice try Jew

i thought a jew invented syntheziser
prove it

ITT: /trad/cucks getting BTFO

>tfw too white for intelligent people music

poor lil nigga lookin like MegaMind lookin ass

Spanish invented guitars, unless you mean North African Muslims who I guess came up with stringy shit that would become the guitar.

WYPIPO invented electric guitars though

they harnessed the power of God for music

Jews are white. They're just a special class. Like how a Paladin is just a warrior with unique abilities.

is he white Sup Forums?

he's not even human

For some reason, I get the feeling that people on this site use the word texture, but what they really mean is tone color. But you guys know what you're talking about, right?

what is the difference?

both are using visual metaphors to describe ineffable audio qualities so what's the big deal you dip

'splain!

Well it's just that texture is already a musical term meaning something other than tone color. I just didn't want anyone getting confused : (

The beauty is that the best non-white music isn't recorded nor has ever been transcribed

bump