kek

Eric Andre?

Good: Bill Hicks aka Alex Jones

KYS: Amy Schumer

Edit-KYS: all female comedians

Bill burr, Dave Chapelle , Jim gaffigan all amazing

KYS: Adam Sandler

Mitch-above god seriously

Not funny the first time, grows better every time till it's not even funny, just makes sense, then you realize that's why it wasn't funny the first Tim ;) lol

Not including mitch

Is that Robin Williams?

shut up, sam, we know it's you

Mitch = comedy, selflessness, stupid, smart real * heroine + whatever you are trying

George Carlin bad? Are you a fucking retard?

You should kys op this thread is a bad joke

DO YOU GET IT??? ITS A TROLL ON GEORGE CARLIN. JUST LIKE A COMEDIAN, OP NESTED A HILARIOUS PRESUMPTION AMIDST SO MUCH TRUTH. HE LEADS YOU IN WITH AGREEABLE FACTS, THEN GIVES YOU A RIGHT THERE FRED, THEN KEEPS AGREEING WITH YOU. WOW OP. YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT THIS.

gtfo and let us have our fun

george carlin bad? are you fucking retarded?

you know why you think he is bad? because every comedian you think is good is doing carlin.. that is how influential he is

Carlin is the genesis of modern standup comedy.

I bet your name is Todd.

op here
carlin is an overrated edgelord

I can agree with most of this OP, but I like Joe Rogan. I don't know if I've ever watched his stand up, but he gives good interviews and epicly destroys hecklers .

God: Bill Murray, Robin Williams

Rogan is a schizo who yells and uses the "believe me" tone of voice

Carlin is perceived as a deity by every one of the "God" and "good" tier comedians

op again, i met george carlin before he died and he said that he is not the greatest comedian, in fact, he said he is lower than redd foxx and offered to give me a handy in the men's restroom, true story.

What about Ricky gervais and jim Jeffries ??? And Kevin Hart is a tiny unfunny cunt.

Mfw no Andy Kaufman, patron saint of trolls on any of your fags lists

This, I think he's not that bad I'd rate him higher robin williams...

you're rating robin williams as god tier? the fucking faggot who literally only stole routines and jokes and never once wrote his own material? you're fucking braindead

every great writer thinks their work is shit

stephen king threw carrie in the garbage while he was living in a mobile home

Bill Hicks and George Carlin are light years ahead of your entire ""god tier".

Carlin indeed God tier.

light year is distance

Really???
Well chuckledick, start citing the comedians he was ripping off.

u dum fegit

that guy is a hack. no meme. no troll. if you look at that talk-show shit, it all fucking sucks balls. he's a shitty troll and the only reason he's popular is because normies are so gullible and stupid.

I wouldnt consider Sammy Hyde a good "stand up" comedian. I would put Bob Odenkirk and Kenny Hotz into "God Tier Comdians" but your list is made up of all stand ups. Sammy's stand up is not that good nor is it honned, but it is very diffrent and i do enjoy it. If you look at his abillity to create interesting and very funny videos i would consider him "God Tier". Sammy also has the capability to become a "God Tier" stand up but i think he has potential to become a film maker that goes down in history as one of the best.

God: Lenny Bruce, Pat Cooper, Richard Pryor, Paul Mooney.

Shit: everyone else.

/Thread how can anyone say Carlin is bad?! He should be God

Yes and "ahead" is also relative position you fuck face.

Tell me the one joke of his that made you truly laugh. No, not make you go "yeah, that's a funny and well worded observation", but actually burst out laughing

thats...the...point

Easy KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA&feature=youtu.be

suerhnkdfc

Brian Regan

MDE's Adult swim show is one of the best things ive seen. If you like shit like that i would recomend The Big 3. You can find there movie "Windy City Heat" on youtube and the Big 3 Podcast is on Itunes.

Has anyone actually seen Kevin Hart's stand up and enjoyed it? I thought he just played semi annoying characters but I think I just hate whatever he thinks comedy is.
I watched his whole 1 hour+ routine and did not really laugh a single time.

Why is there no Jim Jeffries?

George Carlin is THE comedian

Paul Mooneys stand up is not that great. Lots of white guys love him on account of white guilt. And his report with other stand ups is awful, he has been known as a real piece of shit to lots of people that are close to him. He was a very very tallented writer in the 80's but he does not hold up today.

>Louis C. K.
>Good Tier
ok

Look again retard.

Your getting trolled. Stand up is art and art is objective, but his output in a time where you only needed 1-3 hours of stuff and how it has held up, he is one of the most prolific artists to ever exist.

Not OP but if you forget about him being a huge cuck I find that he can be pretty funny.

God: Demetri Martin

This.

I'll trade you Bill Hicks for Jerry Seinfeld or Steven Wright.

This

Not having Mitch Hedberg on the God or above list.

God: Bo Burnham

I kek'd pretty damn hard when Paul Mooney called Precious a bugaboo.

One of the best comedic writers of all time though. Is it stand up only? Because I agree think his stand up is shit.

God: louis ck and carlin

Andy Kaufman has spawned such horseshit from wannabe's,i have grown to find him awful, but when you first hear of him his stuff is very funny.

This guy knows, I used to do drugs
I still do, but I used to also.

Yes

How do you feel about frilly toothpicks?

im for em

Wow not a single Eddie Izzard?

The list OP posted only takes into account the peoples listed stand up work i presume. Comedian and stand up comedian do not mean the same thing. Sammy Hydes stand up alone does not make him God Tier in my mind, but his MDE videos and adult swim show would make him God tier to me.

I think we should only get three honks a month on the car horn

You have shitty taste OP if that's your god tier.

Fucking wish I wouldn't have seen Ricky on the sidewalk

Im suprised no one is defending Dane Cook in here. Its the cool thing to hate on dane but he has some A+ bits and he is a real performer. He doesnt just stand on a stage and read his one liners into a mic, witch isnt wrong. I dare anyone hete to go to a dane cook show and leave not satisfied.

Daniel tosh

Mr. Pibb is a bullshit replica of Dr. Pepper, dude didn't even get his degree.

its not him you faggot

Kys x2 :
Jeff Ross
Jeff Foxworthy
Jeff Dunham

Not having alot of work out there and realy not being able to watch his stuff twice makes him less than god tier for me. Very talented but also very imitatable.

His lack of work is unfortunate but I can watch/listen to his one liners for days. To each their own I suppose.

Based SOLELY on stand up ability...

>God
All Kings of Comedy except D.L. Hughley
>Genuinely respectful shout out and R.I.P to Bernie Mac. Man got me into comedy as much as I am now.
George Carlin
C.K.
Chris Rock
Red Foxx
Chapelle
Bill Burr

>Good
Jim Gaffigan
John Mulaney
Hannibal Buress
Eddie Griffin
Kevin Hart

>Bad:
Patton Oswalt
Kevin Hart
Katt Williams
D.L. Hughley
Sarah Silveman
Whitney Cummings

>KYS
Every female comedian who isn't Sarah Silverman or Whitney Cummings
Jeff Dunham

I dont think anyone outside of a comedy club has seen him do stand up. Its insane he got into the role of being the go too roast guy. Daniel tosh, anthony jesilnek, Rich Vos would all be better suited for doing those things, but they are all very good and dont realy need a gimmick.

Eddie Griffin/ Katt Williams both have a style of comedy that is for a "Urban" Crowd. It has been said that "Urban" comedy is some what easyer to do if you pay the right beats and pander to the crowd, but Katt and Eddie have truly mastered "Urban" crowds and Eddie Griffin could have been a cross over superstar if he wasnt such a self destructive and crazy person. If i had to pick 2 urban comedians i do enjoy they would be it.

I think he also died at the perfect time to seal his legacy. If he had lived 10 more years i think he would have tried to do longer form stuff and ruin his legacy.

patron saint of trolls would be marque de sade

i second this, his standup is berry gud tho

Kys: Bill Burr

missing from list:

steven wright
don rickles
milton berle
groucho marx
mel brooks
jerry lewis

God:
Eric Andre