I'm out guys

I'm out guys.
No more dating females anymore.
Tired of constant whining and complaining.
The mental and emotional instability.
The childish behavior, the constant need for emotional and verbal reassurance. The tantrums, the manipulative behavior.
I could go on and on.
It's not worth the pussy anymore.
Anyone else tired of it all? Ready to check out of the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBYRhcbKRac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just become gay

lol then in a week you complain about tfw no gf and then you're right back at it.

but hey, if ur serious, hit me up. im gay but independent. been single for 4 years because I only want a guy like me. if we ever made it into living together we'd have seperate bedrooms and lives.

Please, vent endlessly. Please~*

I'll just use hookers instead.

Have you considered switching to 2D and toys?

Haha the whole point of males existing is to breed females. As a human species it's the only thing that ultimately matters. So check out of the whole point of life if you want, because you're too sensitive to a little whining

There are women out there who are cool, OP. They're not easy to find but they do exist.

Look for a woman with
>stable income
>a home that's paid off or nearly so
>no kids, or at least no young kids
>has hobbies that require physical effort, like hiking

Fuck the manufacturer. If it's hardware I own、I'll use it how I please.

>basing your entire existance around having a mate
you're a stupid faggot who is so closed minded he doesn't realize the universe has far more to offer than benis in begina :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>dating "females"
>not dating women
I think your issue is user error, not the product

FEMALE DETECTED

stfu you retarded female.

Only my current gf does this shit, I'd have agreed with you but there are Normie's out there bro.
Having said that I think I'm ready for another long break from this kind of behaviour

Alrighty~.

Just add "rides a unicorn to work" to make it a little more posible to find XD

Smart plan. Get a dog or a cat. At least your stuff will just get dirty instead of stolen via court.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBYRhcbKRac

After you though it a couple times you realize females are too unstable for anything more than sex.

If they haven't had kids by 25, they're either too ugly or psychologically damaged to bother with, or they've had abortions and are therefore unfit as humans.

The most emotionally stable girl I've been with had her kids young (they were older when I met her), had no social media of any kind, never sent selfies, was a slim healthy weight without any special diets, spent a lot of time outdoors in nature, and was a genuinely kind and empathetic person.

Look for those qualities and you'll find a good one. They may be rare but they do exist

This is like arguing that the purpose of slinkies is to fall down stares. The sad part is, you probably believe it.

>having kids earlier than 25
>successful
What, do you like your women uneducated?

Elliot Rodger, is that you?!

I like women's bodily appearance but that's about it.
Traps are objectively better, and manly men are caring, have a personality, and are responsible.

Femboys > women
Men > femboys
Women aren't shit, I'm clueless why anyone could ever be straight

Yeah i checked out a long time ago. Guess the only thing that sucks is having family constantly asking if your dating and talking about later in life when I've had kids and things...
Idk how to tell them lol

It's a shame females have to act this way.
They are so nice to look at and even better to play with but their minds are scrambled eggs.

Who the fuck cares about a woman's education?

The best type of women have creative hobbies, they have children, they are feminine and happy doing feminine things, and they certainly do not have university educations or high-paying jobs.

The entirety of your ancestors successfully bred to get you to this point, but if want to stop your genes continuing on, by all means quit. The world needs less people and quitters just take themselves out of the race

lol plenty of people have abortions, you'll never sleep with a virgin and youll never know their past so get the fuck over it

You can be feminine with a college degree bud

time to fuck traps OP, lets all die of aids