Celeb thread

celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello hello

Tay Tay sluts unite

love kristen. shes like the queen of the trailer trash.

more of this set plz

Her number got leaked here about 3 years ago. We called her house and she was fucking pissed

she is best.

am I a TayTay slut if I only wanna get sucked while looking at pics of her?

Dumping some Léa.

1/9

2/9

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm v-very l-lucky t-to have her... Sometimes I-I d-don't know wh-what t-to do with h-her and I-I j-just s-sit there hoping something w-will happen instead o-of me h-having t-to m-make things happen a-a-all the time... S-She o-often t-times gets quite b-bored w-with me and j-just sighs and sits there trying t-to ignore me or f-file her nails endlessly...

shut the fuck up and grow a beard.

Sucked by a girl, or by another TayTay slut on here?

3/9

a mouth is a mouth

4/9

That's pretty lewd, user. I'm afraid that counts. I'd love to help you cum for her, though

5/9

6/9

7/9

I came for her this afternoon :)

8/9

You know she deserves more ;)

9/9

I-I j-just l-like t-to s-sit there and admire h-her beauty... I-I mean... She i-is a-a-a very beautiful w-woman t-to l-look at and b-believe m-me I d-do m-more than m-my share o-of l-looking...

hayley has a great body for a short chick.

what ever happened to this hottie?

It's perfect, user.

this is from same shoot i think
you fapping?

I-I like the w-way she purposely p-pretends t-to ignore m-me while I-I'm endlessly g-gawking a-at her face and body... It's l-like she's f-forever l-looking a-at the w-window o-or ceiling or whatever wh-while I-I worship...

Plays on The Flash currently. One of the reasons I watch

getting there

I want to hate Selena but every time I see her I'm drawn to her feet. Fuckkk

Thanks. I hadn't watched it yet, but now I will.

she has the best feet

She e-every few m-minutes i-is always a-asking m-me i-if w-we are g-going t-t-to d-do anything... I-I t-tell h-her I-I d-don't know... M-Maybe w-we should t-take u-up cards o-or s-something...

Hi!

they are top tier, user, many footfags get hard by selena's feet alone

Hnnnng

i love her tight little ass.

She was so pretty.. what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA&feature=youtu.be

erkjwdnmw

It's my favourite

Sup

insta diamonds

I-I always m-make h-her s-sit o-on the c-couch wh-while I-I spend a-a-a good time w-watching h-her beautiful f-face and b-body... I-I s-sit there and think h-how l-lucky I-I am t-to h-have this w-world cl-class beauty a-at m-my beck and call...

her face looks extra puffy there like she just got botox injections

Anyone like this slutty kitty?

anyone got any jennifer connelly?

I-It i-isn't l-long b-before she's sl-sliding back, twiddling h-her f-fingers o-out o-of b-boredom and frustration, h-having t-to cater t-to m-my painter's w-will... I-It's a-at this t-time I-I usually g-get v-very a-aroused a-as she l-looks c-completely flabbergasted...

I-I h-have t-to tell her t-to stay there and I run into the k-kitchen t-t-to get s-some tissue o-or a plastic c-cup... She u-usually h-has a l-look of d-disgust when I-I f-finish: b-but I-I d-don't know why because I-I never l-lay a-a p-paw on her...

no

love me some Ari cat

where taytay fags go?

Silently edging to her :)

same

I might pull it out and join you in a bit

Here's some encouragement :)