Brazil didn't genocide Argentinians when genociding was in vogue

>Brazil didn't genocide Argentinians when genociding was in vogue
I'm sorry World, we failed you, now it is too late.

i wish portugal didn't bring over so many fucking niggers

Brazil being incompetent? Nothing new here

Chimpanzilian got roasted

I cri evrytiem

If only we had listened to Rosas today there wouldn't be a single Brazilian alive.

Ah yes, argentinians cowboys would totally destroy the professional Imperial army and navy. Top kek, delusional gaúchos.

>professional Imperial army and navy
You mean the monkey swarm and the monkey swarm on boats? If the monkey swarms were so efficient why did you send gaúchos to take care of Canudos and the Paraguayans?

Now I can get a qt argentine gf.

Honestly, we should have gone west for Pacific access. We'd be in better terms with the world.

>it's another episode of brazilians throwing shit at each other for no reason
Why do you guys hate having a good reputation on the internet?

who stole whose bananas first?

It's just southfags being little bitches.

The last time brazil was meanie to us they lose uruguay

First of all, let's settle one thing here, gaúchos (brazilians or not) were never a match for the imperial armed forces, we saw that in the ragamuffins revolt AND in the Platine war, it's good that you said about Rosas because he ended up exiled in Britain exactly because he wanted to fuck shit up with Brazil.
Second, Canudos didn't happen during the Empire and you will please give me sources on the troops used to attack Canudos being gaúchos.
Third, Paraguayan war had a contingent of gaúchos, mostly as cavalryman, but they weren't reliable and pretty much only acted as auxiliary forces used in skirmishes and scouting. It was as such that only when professional troops arrived from Rio that the war truly took a turn.

Same thing happened during ww2, when the reliable troops were all from Minas and Rio and until today, the only arm of the armed forces that truly works is the navy which, you might guess, has most of its officers coming from...Rio.

>still had control of plata and could fuck your capital, something that argentina failed to do

>1,5 million shit-throwing nigger monkeys VS 50000 heavily armed and well trained humans.

How can Argentines even compete against so much fecal matter and banana peels?

>The last time brazil was meanie to us they lose uruguay
Last time we were "meanie" to you, your country was dragged to a civil war, Brazil asserted itself as hegemonic power in South America and Uruguay was occupied by Brazilian troops.

i don't see the proof

>its another Brazil is relevant episode

That was Urquiza being a retarded faggot as usual.

uuu uuuuuu uuu uuu uuuu uuu aaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaa aaaa aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa brazilan praide1 uga buga

>what is the Platine war
Besides, we controlled Uruguayan politics for a long time. Problem is that we were too incompetent to realize that Argentina (read Buenos Aires) should've been flattened long ago.so we let them keep their """"""""""""independence"""""""""""", just like we do today,

>we let them
Uruguayans*
>just like we do today
To use them as buffer*

It's too late, I have to sleep. Good night.

>what is the Platine war
urquiza going full autist the war

>so we let them keep their """"""""""""independence"""""""""""", just like we do today
>just like we do today

go to sleep monkey man you are made of bullshit

i apologize on behalf of my country for creating brazil

>when Brazilians unite against humans

You know pretty well who rules South America, this was never a contest. We should've flattened you when genocide was allowed.

I can't wait until Chile fulfills its destiny and envelopes the entire South American coastline
>all countries in South America will be Paraguay in your lifetime
>Chile will become a real life Night's Watch

kek

>all the shitposters and self haters are from SP and Rio

Yeah, that damn south.

>You know pretty well who rules South America

Not brazil :3

A-After Peru. that's what I meant.

>You know pretty well who rules South America
Not chimpanzilians :3

>goreposter is from Rio Grande do Sul
>"Chimpanzilian" spammer is from São Paulo
Fluminenses only shitpost, but nothing too serious.

Have you seen the thread with RS as OP earlier?

A southfag started sperging his autism by posting gore.

>Fluminenses
Did you mean "favela apes"?

This chimpanzilian faggot is an argentine with a proxy.

Yes, you are right, I forgot. Hell, he is 24/7 here.

it's OK brazil, don't worry about it.

besides, it's the argentinians who should be apologizing for not genociding neighbouring peoples anyway

How u know?

nice try fag is the other way around there's a brazilian with a proxy argie flag

Why did Brazil not send a lot of black people to die in the Paraguay war like Argentina did?

No, no, he is right, actually this guy has been around for years. From time to time he will let slip that he is argentinian and post in your stupid language.

That's not very progressive of you finland shame of you
Because all the people of brazil will be dead

Rich families who had their sons drafted used their slaves in their place. I think other went expecting freedom as reward, but they never got it.

nice proof kido

>chimpanzilians still trying to fight against their human masters

Ah ok because I know Argentina had lots of black slaves and then great Lider Sarmiento decided to make Argentina white again and sent the slaves all on the frontlines as cannon fodder

Nobody want's to be brazilian silly, not even in proxy's

Yeah, i think 1/5 of the military were slaves.

shhh you fool if the blacks know this they will want raparations i'm i don't want to pay for gibmedats

I appologise we didnt genocide all our neighbors too

it resulted in us being genocided

rip bolan-liduania

He can't speak portuguese.

>rip bolan-liduania
kek