Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, we all agree this is the best episode so far in the entire series and one of the best episodes to ever come out of a TV series, right?

>charging horses suddenly dissapear
That looks dumb as fuck, glad I've never bothered to watch that shitfest

The episode had to much filler in the beginning. The fight was 10/10 but because of the beginning it only gets a 8/10 from me.

That's the worst shot ever seen

>dragons, war, fire, action
>masters btfo
>filler
are you serious

Agreed, i gotta admit i thought this season was gonna suck with it going past the books completely, but its been better than both seasons 4 and 5 so far.

maybe, the action was very good

but everything else that wasn't action was from meh to terrible as usual

actually yes. it didn't even seem like it was got, after all the previous episodes shit

wtf?

this season has been the most generic show ever, it's almost not game of thrones anymore at this point with all the terrible writing

last episode was one of the worst episodes in series too, but I guess one battlescene makes people forget everything else

by last episode I meant the one before, episode 8

>tv contrarion : the post.

why do you even continue watching it? if you didn't like this one, you will never like anything of this show. season was garbage, but this ep was goat

>More Kelly C being a bad-ass queen

>whit the last ep i meant the one before

what.. o.. ok.

Best ever? Not sure I can agree with that, but I've enjoyed it. Keep in mind though that I don't have autism, so I can let things go. Also fuck the muh lore faggots.

the series was really really good in the beginning, I just watched episode 1 again yesterday to confirm it too, it has been terrible for a while tho and only getting worse

I was talking about episode 8

nah that dudes right, D&D are total hacks. I'll bet you really enjoyed greyworm slicing two throats at once then putting on his sunglasses.

It was too much like TRoTK Minas Tirith fight but i was glad to see that cunt Ramsay die so it was ok

This season has been the best in a long time in terms of pacing and narrative imo

That shit looked like a fucking cartoon.

>Choose one of your guys to die!
>Okay him
>Just kidding WAACHA CHECK OUT MY CRAZY DOUBLE DEATH KNIFE MANUVER

Almost expected Grey Worm to say a cheesy one liner with a guitar riff in the background.

It's well-directed, but still just a big dumb visual spectacle. The writing is shit and nonsensical, and most of the acting is awkward (mostly because the writing is so bad). There were much better-written episodes in earlier seasons. This episode only seems good because good visuals+shit writing is better than the usual dull visuals+shit writing we've been getting lately, and people have been hungering for something climactic.

Why keep watching then? I mean seriously, if your autism kicks into overdrive while watching, why put yourself through it.

You have to catch some shit first to let it go.

because it's hard to drop something you are seeing for six years now and that you used to like a lot because it was really good?

No. The writing is boring and predictable. Its basically Walking Pleb tier now. You're an idiot.

So you're basically saying that autistic people have better taste than you. Nice post cockhead.

>implying this thread isn't hater bait

The battle was decent, but the writing was just too shitty to make it a good episode

D&D had to use "turn your brain off, it's just a tv show" for too many things in this episode

Its basic fantasy now. Not as it used to be.

Bastardbowl was solid 7/10 I'd say, but its saved entirely in direction. The writing was shit.

Sure I guess, I also don't own a collection of fedoras and generally enjoy things a lot more.

I'm a fan of the books. This is as close to some winds of winter chapters as I can get. I never expected a perfect representation of the books. All I wanted was a little effort.

Yes we can

>>dragons, war, fire, action
>>masters btfo

isn't it like 3rd time this happened? yes, when you repeat yourself, it's not so much filler as it is padding.