Why are white bois small dicked and inferior to the other races? especially blacks

Why are white bois small dicked and inferior to the other races? especially blacks

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-have-white-people-seemingly-invented-so-many-things-compared-to-other-racial-groups
webfiles.uci.edu/mcbrown/display/inventor_list.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uTuqVRjdQVs?autoplay=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they have niggers to do things for them

i can't speak for all white bois, but getting dominated is a turn on.

Why are black people so fatherless?

>inferior to the other races
>literally discovered, built or invented 99% of everything ever discovered, built or invented

get cucked faggot

quora.com/Why-have-white-people-seemingly-invented-so-many-things-compared-to-other-racial-groups

They must have put points into abilities like Intelligence and Wisdom instead of MuhDick

bait/10

Only virgins post shit like this and believe it, everyone knows that's meant to be a joke.

I think he actually meant, what have south africans / blacks contributed other than slavery, huts, rape, penis stealing / voodoo?

Or more applicable things like modern security systems - like cement and glass to stop other blacks from jumping the fence around their homes.

>Big dick
>negroid brain
Not worth it

Yes, as the article says, as they got more white, they invented more and more complex things.

A classic. Never gets old.

I know pics like this gives the dumb rednecks of Sup Forums little boners but this is just racist garbage that could be debunked by anyone with half a brain

So debunk it.

webfiles.uci.edu/mcbrown/display/inventor_list.html

at least do a little research instead of vomiting back what you've read off Sup Forums

This is not only racist garbage but this literally applies to white people equally. So its redundant as well

>webfiles.uci.edu/mcbrown/display/inventor_list.html
You're a dumb cumskin

>webfiles.uci.edu/mcbrown/display/inventor_list.html

I think you're missing the point. Point me out to what they invented BEFORE being brought up to speed by other countries / colonization. I have very intelligent black friends, but I'm arguing historically here.

as if his pasty white little ass sitting in his moms basement owns anybody.

That's a fuckig little girl. Do these cucks have no shame?

I'll answer that question with another. Why do black blame whites for the condition of their lives when they continuously self sabotage? look at south africa. Its fucking disgusting. The whites have built entire communities for the blacks to live that then get burned to the ground by the blacks they were built for out of protest. Protest that whites need to give them more money. They want to scratch science and rewrite it from an african point of view that incorporates black magic and voodoo. I couldn't even make this shit up. If you follow African politics, you'll hate them too. Even if you are black.

>quora.com/Why-have-white-people-seemingly-invented-so-many-things-compared-to-other-racial-groups

Holy hell I've never seen a group of whites who hate themselves so much. The excuses they come up with are so fucking stupid and have no basis in reality

well fuck. not worth my time, and I'm sure you'll disagree so don't expect a response

-The modern struggles of the black communty are not equivalent to 1800s slavery, primary because black men have the freedom to do as they wish based not on their skin pigmentation but they're actions. You can look into racist policies that have directly lead to the problems today in the black community

-white 'muricans are just as dumb blacks, and listen to stupid music and do just as stupid things to make money

-there are white people in the NFL too, this is a stupid point

-It wasn't just a piece of paper that eliminate jim crow laws and ideologies, it was a social revolution. MLK demonstrated the power of peaceful protest and civil disobedience and there is no doubt that the mindset of white people, generally, has evolved about racism and continues to

-Lincoln didn't give a shit about blacks, his interests were only about non-slaved based industries of the north and west, and their profits.

Quote: "I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position."

pretty much all white people of the 1800s were racist, despite political preference. despite what republicans repeat over and over about democrats

Why do you fucking cuck faggots keep making this forced meme thread

>mfw my gf friendzones black guys all the time
>shrug

so you are saying they are equally intelligent

so it's just coincidence that whites grew to technological advancement before blacks right?

ok

LOL...keep telling yourself that, nigger.

but for blacks this is an AVERAGE cock, not like the top 1% for whites

the "manliness -100" on his balls just proves the point.

and for whites an average income is 200% higher than blacks

>stop liking things I dont like
Piss poor excuse mate

>yellow image board
>white internet
>white computer/yellow phone

You have a strange definition of "inferior"...

I think I'll be ok OP.

niggers

funniest thing i've read in a while. I'm praying this isn't bait and this faggot actually believes this

That looks like a public restroom

Is that a real tweet? Fuck.

Evolutionary it's due to societal advancement. If you live in a society where property rights (eg women) are secured there is no need to compete by marginal breeding advantage.

white women are catching on

No, i'm willing to bet either:
A nigger made that tweet or a valley white girl who only fucks black dudes out of virtue signaling/pity or to get back at wayciss dad.

Also evolutionary and the same reason as stated here.
By instituting stabler relationships you move away from a quantity strategy and towards a quality strategy as the success and well being increasingly depends on not only genetic fitness, but memetic, aka culture, knowledge etc.

it is, i like to jack off here. lot of men shitting and peeing turns mt on you know what i mean?

College bathroom:)

>42 replies 11 images omitted

lol

Black people and their obsession about our dicks... just get over it and suck our cocks. I know you want it. Just come over, blow us, swallow that proud white semen, and be on your way. Get it out of your system.

sure

gtfo with that plastic shit

You didn't debunk shit. You just said that whites are dumb and racist. All that means is blacks are stupid as shit to be cucked for centuries by idiots.

Go slob the white cob and get your intense need to prove yourself to us out of the way.. never mind you people hate jobs.

Niggers know all about having small dicks.
>Pic VERY related...

The US has a racist history and elements of it continue to today in white culture

I was just pointing out that what that dude gave as reasons for blacks being dumb is just as present in white trash communities

so basically you have nothing of value to contribute so you're just stroking your own ego

thats cool too I guess

>flaccid much?

youtube.com/watch?v=uTuqVRjdQVs?autoplay=1

>Posts small black penis as if that encompasses the entire race

>mfw that mindset is more primitive than anything you can say about niggers

Sup Forums is just cucks and skinny white rednecks now :^/

theyre all flaccid. This is just misleading

That's laughable.

>Baity McBaity face

why are blacks so racist?

>Sup Forums is just cucks and skinny white rednecks now :^/
And suburban white traps with a black cock fantasy.