G'day g'day cunts, going camping up at Welly dam before fire ban kicks in. Bringing the boys and gonna have a piss up...

G'day g'day cunts, going camping up at Welly dam before fire ban kicks in. Bringing the boys and gonna have a piss up. Do a bit of bush bashing to get some fire wood but then probs gonna run out of shit to day ay.

oi, cunt, the fuck is welly?

Wellington Dam you dense fuck

sounds good mate

It's what the dam is called ya twat

Ken oath cunt. Sounds like a solid trip

Gonna be a good way to get away from the misses and the rugrats for a bit. Got two cases of piss and an oz of green but besides drinking and getting high (witch we do every weekend anyway) not much else to fucking do ay.

Take up some boom sticks and shoot shit?

Got the air rifle but can't take down anything bigger then a bird

Shattered

How is western aus going? Hot as fuck?

i mean, what part of australia isn't hot as fuck?

Melbourne. 4 seasons in 1 day

haven't seen snow today yet, when's that coming?

Oi lads I have the dreamworld footage who is interested???!?

yea let's see

Sure. Why not

Fuck oath Welly Dam is a good place for a piss up, I'm from Melbourne but have been all around Aus. Have fun mate!

Fuk u both I reckon I didn't get a single "please". Blarney cunts fuk the lot of yas

>piss up
wat?

-yours sincerely Amerifag

fuck off we're full

Poofter capital of straya eh mate TOPKEK

Its where we all get together and drink each others urine to absorb nutrients that we didnt have before

It's where we drink LOADS of be-er, then when we need to piss, do it straight up in the air and cool everyone down from the scorching heat.

they're going to get drunk and wasted you uncultured amerifat

mate don't insult american culture, they have 50 kinds of pizza. how many kinds of pizza are there in australia? like 6?

this cunt has a point

I can only eat like 3 pizzas in one sitting anyway so doesn't matter

fair dinkum cunt, we don't even have 50 flavours of tim tams or oreos here

Fuck off cunt

I'm always keen for a piss up mate. We can also have a fat chop by the rail. Yeah the fucking boys!

FUCK YOU SHITCUNT

How fuken good is the NTs new advertising

fucken legends

Theyre worries about it. Not because it basically says cunt. But because the picture was stolen

>the picture was stolen
they should get the original photographers face in the background with the word CUNT over their face