Thoughts Sup Forums?

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dinoanimals.com/animals/the-largest-eagles-top-10/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dubs indicates that this post is true and that your reason for posting this is also correct and non argueable..

You're missing the german one.

Pretty much sums up America.
They constantly talk about how great they are, then take every opportunity to demonstrate their crippling stupidity.

>Their current presidential options illustrate this beautifully.

i think that australian eagle is stuck in australia.

Ben Frank wanted the turkey. I tend to agree with him, but only because wild turkey isn't on the fucking endangered species list.

Neither is the wedge tailed eagle

It also lives in Indonesia

Okay, so your bird is better. Fine.

Our country actually fucking MATTERS, though.

i dont think any of that is actually true

>Implying Australia is a real place

When OP is so fucking beta he has to try and compare his country's eagle to one of ours. Nice job man you really showed us

Have you guys heard what bald eagle sounds like? sounds like a fucking sparrow.

The bald eagle was chosen because of its beauty and regalness, not it's ability as a hunter. Plus 90% of birds do exactly the same as the bald eagle. Are you implying all birds are glorified seagulls?

If so do some bird watching and find out that seagulls are flying vermin and other great birds of prey are majestic animals that deserve respect whether or not they're massive assholes to everyone in traditional Australian fashion.

>animal facts

i think the third facts are fake, just a hunch

I think calling it the Australian Wedge Tail Eagle was an inaccurate name as it leads people to believe it's indigenous to the region.

harpy eagles ftw

Lol! yeah right the country that glorifies nigger culture. The country that glorifies the Kardashians and Kanye. Pfffffft you overweight bunch of overly sensitive poofs.

I saw it grab mars once

>how to keep the refugees in line

>hunts whales
Sure it's not just a yank nigger?

Who says lol anymore? You're obviously a fag.

>implying you Australians or Americans can compare to our mythical Haast's eagle

Yea but australia is basically the west. Virginia of the english speaking world, so whatevs

Seen a bald eagle attack a fox one time. They also routinely attack cats and dogs here in Alaska. They'll attack humans ...well basically anything that gets too close to their nests.

a wedgetail eagle eating roadkill attacked my car for driving near it

The dingo may have stolen the baby, but the dingo got stolen by the fox.

Mythical creatures now? You have nothing and will never have anything. YOU may re join this conversaton when you can add something of value.

As for you, you fucking weabo, not everyone browses Sup Forums every dying hour and is up to date with kek or zozzle or what ever other faggot shit you are up to now.

The Philippine eagle is larger.

Are we forgetting the most dangerous fruit of them all?

Reminder that Americans suffered 300+ casualties in a battle against nobody

I think we should nuke you cucks off the face of the earth.

OP here. Just wanted to bring to attention another one of Australia's fucking legendary animals, thanks for the discussion everyone.

Trips of truth

checked

i live in Canada so idgaf

If you have to bring up a dumb bird to brag about your country you're probably grasping at straws and a huge faggot

Canadians seem awesome

The average male bald eagle is bigger than the biggest male wedgetail, so what are you proud of, your big fat females?

topkek dude

he is referring to the american side, being the bald eagle.

fugg

> The largest eagles are from Alaska, where large females may weigh up to 7.5 kg (17 lb) and span 2.44 m (8.0 ft) across the wings.

>The female wedge-tailed eagle weighs between 3 and 5.77 kg (6.6 and 12.7 lb), while the smaller males weigh 2 to 4 kg (4.4 to 8.8 lb).[2][5] Length varies between 81 and 106 cm (32 and 42 in) and the wingspan typically is between 182 and 232 cm (6 ft 0 in and 7 ft 7 in).

Tiny ass aussie birds getting played up by aussie shitposters, and everyone buys it

kek

kek

Should have seen what it did to jewpetur

>German Eagle has brown eyes

>It's another "The rest of the world is so insecure about themselves that they have to hate the USA" thread
This is the equivalent of fapping to traps but say you're not gay. No one gives a shit in the first place and you're only trying to make sure people don't think lesser of you for not being American and also gay.

So American eagles are fat and lazy just like the rest of the country.

Yeah but feminine penis isn't gay.

> Bragging about having birds so big they can carry off children.
>Thinking this is a good thing

US Air force can destroy yours 50 times over so it's cool

We dont have donald trump or hillary clinton

no you have that woman who want's to reuse toilet water and insanely restrictive gun laws

Yes it is larger

dinoanimals.com/animals/the-largest-eagles-top-10/
That bald mother fucker gets nowhere

It is.

As much as a bird can be. It evolved here

Except comparing the statistical outlier against the average isnt exactly fair is it now?

USA... lying to pump their tyres since 1960

Don't forget your patch.

FUCKING LOST

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH