The ultimate music enhancer

the ultimate music enhancer

time for the metaphysical

dxm is weird sometimes music sounds really good but other times it sounds tinny and shitty

shrooms are better

dxm makes me feel too sluggish to enjoy the music fully

which is why i like hovering around the ~210mg level. music is heavenly there.

>nausea
>extreme light headedness

Dxm is the opposite of comfy, take shrooms or acid

i've never gotten nauseous from dxm. maybe you're just a pussy?

Listen to Kid A on dxm with your eyes closed bro.

Listening to music on dxm honestly changed my life

he has probably been taking Robo with gauffenesin instead of just DXM as the active ingredient. they put gauffenesin in it in order to induce nausea and vomiting so people can't abuse the substance.

I had an experience with Sugarette by Bibio while sitting in my garage one night tripping fucking balls on some Robitussin. I remember closing my eyes and feeling I had literally transported to another dimension where I was sitting in this damp dark cave with a water hole in the middle, and there were these rings of color that pulsated and moved on waves of water according to the beat and mood of the music...it was other worldly and completely immersive, I really felt like I'd been transported somewhere else. It was glorious.

why don't you just smoke weed ffs. don't mess with that crap its bad 4 your health

That stuff is horrible.
Done both liquid(barf) and pill(ugh).

For true music enchancer:
Become adult.
Get an apartment.
Learn to read you're emotional state.
Make playlist.
Find some LSD.

I'm thinking about going robo tonight myself. I am bored and only barely not 21, plus DXM makes my skin so soft and clear. DXM makes me look like I fucking mean something but too high of doses make me uncomfortable so I usually don't go past 300mg

Anyway, I will suggest what i plan to listen to. Hippie sabotage, saib, SOPHIE, bo en, maybe some FlyLo and shit like that

Anything else like this?

OP or anyone else feel like DXM makes your skin clear and attractive?

me too dude. turn 21 in august, bored. gonna jam to some shoegaze

Fuck dude I'm 21 in less than a month and I can't wait. DXM is the only thing that will keep me from hard alcoholism, plus it's a little better for you.

>when you realize how shitty life is and all you have is drugs and music

Have some chill art

How to into DXM?

Buy the exact bottle seen in OP's picture. The EXACT bottle. That is, the gelcaps with no other ingredient but DXM.

The syrup is good but it always has guafinesin which ins't that bad but it will make you super nauseous.

It is very important to only have dextromethorphan hydrobromide as the main ingredient because other ingredients in high doses can and will damage your organs.

Some stores require you to be 18 to buy it like Walmart, so bring an ID. If they don't ask, good. I would only down 1 bottle the first time.

Drinking orange juice with it will help bring it out better. You can take less than one bottle to test how it will affect you, especially as a noobie.

If you only enter the 1st or 2nd plateau, you may be energetic and happy and music will sound sublime. But be careful and always be near a toilet because it might give you diarrhea. One bottle shouldn't make you nauseous but it might, so prepare to vomit if it comes to it.

Vomiting on DXM isn't as bad as it usually is. After votiming, you may experience a euphoria boost. But I repeat, vomiting on

By main ingredient, (DXM) I meant the ONLY ingredient.

The funny thing is that DXM has these plateaus. The experience is different according to which plateau you enter. The generally work like this

1st plateau - mild euphoria and music sounds kinda better
2nd plateau - more euphoria, moving and dancing feel good, music sounds great, maybe a case of the shits. This usually also clears my social anxiety.
3rd plateau - you become dissassociated, may feel like you are out of your body, music feels very powerful, you may get nausea spells, diarrhea and vomiting, heart may feel weird, movement may make you uncomfortable and you just want to lie down and close your eyes.

4th plateau - you enter another dimension. This can be very pleasurable and/or very uncomfortable/unpleasant. The shits and vomiting/nausea is practically guaranteed. Music will send you on an outer space ride. You will hallucinate like crazy if you close your eyes.

god fucking dammit i went out and bought that but then realized DXM has bad interactions with my antidepressant

i did over a gram once, that was a 4th or high third for me

i didnt get the shits or vomiting but i tripped harder than i had ever before

music definitely was very intense as were the close eye hallucinations.