Do you watch review shows?

Do you watch review shows?
Why? Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8cRDgCi8sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to watch the Nostalgia Critic back when he wasn't obsessed with shitty skits, right now I only watch Half in the Bag

No. I don't find it funny or entertaining and for sure I don't find it informative. All e-celebs are cancer.

No, because I'm not a loser

Many review shows are good, prefer the ones showing strong opinions

no because they are just wasting my time instead of doing something useful and they are not even fun to watch

I only watch RLM.

Probably for friend simulation.

i only watch RLM and thats because they're of a similar age to me and grew up on the same kind of shit

I watch for the laughs first. I agree with about 2/3 of the reviews but the other 1/3 are still entertaining. Well, except for that capeshit stuff

Only if they are funny, and after the fact, or if they are educational. I am intelligent enough to figure out what movies I like without being told.

No because I'm not a fag and can make my own interpretations on film.

New best of the worst is up btw, watching right now

Most review shows feel really pretentious. I haven't found any that are both good and non-pretentious.

>instead of doing something useful
like going on Sup Forums?

How ironic.

I'm a loser. Review shows are good background noise or shit to watch when I'm headed to bed and want something to watch.

I watch RLM and AVGN regularly.

I used to be a big Channel Awesome fag, but that was years ago and I've grown way past that. On rarest of occasions, I will watch Phelous, Brad, or Blockbuster Buster. They're the only ones I actively enjoyed.

I've seen all of JonTron, but he barely exists anymore. I also check out ReRez, Completionist, and Game Sack. I refuse to go anywhere near shit like Game Grumps, PBG or PewDiePie.

...that's about it. I also am addicted to Top 10 lists, which again make for good "oh, I have 5 minutes to kill?" type videos.

I watch goodbadflicks. He looks at low budget b movies and gives are fairly good synopsis of the plot. He also goes into detail about the production of the movies featured explaining about any problems the production had, who made it and why etc. It's pretty informative stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8cRDgCi8sg

Check out Now Playing Podcast, its pretty great.

This

>All e-celebs are cancer.
This. All that shit is 20-40 minutes long. Might as well read a book or watch a movie.

Colins lawful evil that mother fucker laughed at dead old people jokes mike told.

Beard fat is lawful good and aids is neutral good. Meaning they suck shit

>I am intelligent enough to figure out what movies I like without being told.
why would anyone think this is a valid argument? No one watches them to be told what to like. It's interesting to hear different view points even if I don't agree, especially if they do it in a humorous tone.

>No, because I'm not a loser

THIS

Jesse looks so fucking cute in this

I can't take people on the spectrum so only RLM (if Mike's in the video), JohnTron and occasionally Cinema Snob.

because she is cute.

>tfw ywn suck on jesses tits

Only if they're actually funny and they put some effort into that. Shows like Half in the Bag where they just incoherently jammer on do nothing for me.

Also weren't they incredibly apologetic about the new SW?

>Also weren't they incredibly apologetic about the new SW?
Yes and a lot of people (me included) are on damage control about that issue

I still can't believe they were either brainless enough to like it or were paid by blood thirsty kikes

What's the point of reviews? I could just spend that time experiencing the thing for myself so I can form my own opinion.

no, even though the people are supposed to be experts the amount of "I just felt like" and "I liked that" and the number of hot opinions without argumentation is staggering

God tier:
RLM
Welcome to the Basement

Comfy tier:
AVGN
Good Bad Flicks
Cinefix
SFDebris
(old) Spoony
IHE
JonTron

Cringe tier:
Movieblob
Channel Autism
YMS
Screen Junkies
Everyone else

Would you let Mike or Jay plow your sister?

>why do people like things that I don't like

I wish she was still around

Fuck you, Mike Stoklasa, you FUCK