PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAq2eAxrnOQ
youtu.be/FKVgF2hA0Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=i8LivWPrpA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xb3Wi7moBbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

How long until CIA captures Banefort and takes HeartsBane from Sam?

What kind of power would he wield under these conditions? Would the Night's King bend the knee? Would Dany kill herself because Westoros is now unconquerable?

A little girl can't just march into Banefort and win a fight against a big guy wielding Heartsbane. I'm sorry that just isn't going to happen.

I miss Viserys.

1000 years later

>Queen Sansa Stark, Lady of Winterfell, usurped the Iron Throne from Tommen Baratheon. Known as the Ice Queen for particularly harsh treatment of some of the ancient houses she drove to extinction, notable mentions being Lannister, Frey, Umber and Karstark. Was wed to Tyrion the Imp and Ramsay the Cruel, speculated to have been lover of her own half-brother Jon Snow the Great Bastard.

or

>Queen Daenerys Stormborn, Queen of Slaver's Bay and khaleesi of the Grass Sea, brought House Targaryen back on the Iron Throne after brief War of the Five Kings. Known in Essos as the "breaker of chains" and "mother of dragons" for stopping the slave trade. Most historians agree, she is a mythical ruler of questionable existence and a tool used to explain the migration of Dothrakis into today's Dothrakia and collapse of the Essos' society under the pressure of slave revolts and economic crisis possibly caused by the wars in Westeros. Her character is a popular motive on the ancient art, where she's portrayed with three dragons (symbolic for the sigil of house Targaryen) by her side or in a burning hut. Cult of Daenerys was very popular in Meereen, Myr and Lys, replacing the ancient customs of demon worship.

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Trials of /Highgarden/

Warden of the South

Or better yet fuck Rickon and resurrect Wun Wun

Requesting those /lit/ memes which show Gurrm to be a bad writer.

>tfw not even your own siblings like you enough to ask Melisandre to ressurect you

;_;

First for Azor Ahighchair, the Peewee that was Promised, the Warrior of Low Height, the Manlet of Fire.

Post favourite Stannis scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAq2eAxrnOQ

Why didn't Rickon just run serpentine?

youtu.be/FKVgF2hA0Q8

But none of them are properly in the show

He didn't see that movie

How will /got/ react when CIA inevitably gets killed by a minor character like Pod?

>ywn wake up next to this

Does anyone have a screenshot of the person walking through an archway in what seems to be King's Landing in the preview for episode 10? Who could it be?

I wanna see Stannis' body too..

:)

FUCKING WHITE MALE

HE'D JUST GET IN SANSAS WAY

The bit where he had his daughter burned alive is a goodie

So Stannis was actually alive during the Battle of the Bastard right? he was just commanding the army from afar where he could overlook the battlefield like any commander would

The episode ended right after the battle so how do you know they wont ask?

Jon will have a talk with Melly next episode so maybe it will come up.

They'll probalby only talk about Shiteen

You are probably right

I believe

Its Lancel you faggot

>wake me up
>(can't wake up)

Yeah, looks like it worked out great for those guys

What kind of advice is this? They both fall

>tfw no azor patchface

>Bury in crypt
>Next to father

Why didn't they try resurrecting Rickon?

>People saying that Rickon should have run in zig-zag
>Literally taking more time and receive more arrows trying to reach the safe zone

Kek, who /teamstraightline/ here?

DELETE THIS

Doesn't look like Lancel

>implying Neds body is even there

Probably because he's a scared child who has been in a cage and probably fed table scraps for who knows how long who suddenly finds himself being told to run away from an experienced bowman instead of hardened adult living in Mayan culture or a fat neckbeard sitting in a sweaty computer chair theorycrafting about what scared children should do when running away from psychopaths shooting arrows at them before swallowing another handful of chicken nuggets and finding more "plot holes" in the television show that they literally watch to complain about, to the bewilderment of every sentient person on Earth.

Just guessing though.

Because of lazy writing

>sansa tells jon to forget about rickon
>tells him he's dead and a lost cause
>she tells all of this to her brother who was resurrected by a witch in the tent next door

Team occasional side-step master race.

Is the kid who plays Rickon just a dreadful actor or what? Why does he never get lines?

Stop this meme

It's funny because arrows aren't fucking bullets, you can literally turn your head and DODGE

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT RICKON

BECAUSE HE'D GET IN SANSA'S WAY, YOU DON'T WANT ANOTHER MAN RULING IN THE NORTH, DO YOU?

because hes the prince who was forgotten

With that pic you're /teamnottheslightestbitstraight/

No, it would be a superfluous and oddly-placed to have a scene showing Melisandre attempting to resurrect Rickon. You don't know anything about writing or screenwriting or any form of writing except circle jerk shitposts, you fat retarded loser.

Post yfw in the next episode Jaime reveals that he executed Radmure and every Tully soldier.

wew

HE'S NOT IMPORTANT

Only the last known surviving male heir to the stark name

D&D should have define better the resurection thing, it's limit and weakness

Camon, it's a Stark boy

I rewatched ramsay getting beat up at least 3 times

>Made quite clear several times that resurrections are purposeful and done only under specific circumstances

>Tywin is dead
>Roose dead
>Stannis dead
>Jorah disappeared

Why do they keep killing off the few good actors they have?

>JON AZOR STANDS ALONE
>NOT ALONE

I think this says a lot about Sansa desu

I don't think the audience is expected to actually believe Rickon is a lost cause considering literally the next scene talks about ressurection, but instead Sansa is convincing Jon that he's a lost cause to get another obstacle out of the way.

Jon doesn't want to ressurect Rickon because he's a depressed mess who barely gives a shit anymore (until next episodes revelation, I guess)

I don't think he's ever going to recover

It's not as if they can just resurrect people at will, the lord of light has to will it

Because they are WHITE MALEs

So who's the bad guy now?

Preston already BTFO zigzag fags. The most intelligent thing to do in that situation is to run in a straight line out of the archer's range. The problem with the show is that Ramsay had a magical bow that could somehow hit someone 500m away

>Stannis
>Good actor

So R+L=J is pretty much confirmed now in the TV series?

Best priestess only seems to gather magic around those with Targ blood

Enchantment: Plot

"100% chance to hit white males"

>Ramsey literally burning crosses before attack the Wildlings (minorities)
can't DnD be more subtle?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Melly didn't know that she should or would be able to ressurect Jon but she tried anyway and it worked.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8LivWPrpA0

A STRAIGHT LIMBED BOW AT THAT

and he somehow managed to hit him right in the heart
based fucking ramsay with his last mary sue move

i hated that character so fucking much christ

Dany, Sansa and Euron

Not only that. She assumed Ramses will just straight slit Dickon's troat, which didnt happen. He actually had pretty good chance of getting out of there, only ruined by his own stupidy and Ramses' comic book super powers.(read shit writing)

No they shouldn't have. The resurrection thing is a complete mystery even to the people who do the resurrecting.

So Sansa's a cold bitch, right? Doesn't seem to give a shit about her baby brother.

>this is the only somewhat interesting relationship/power dynamic in the show

try to prove me wrong

She tried once and it worked. What does she know?

Then I've served my purpose here.
Farewell my friend.

>He's already dead, Jon

What kind of pedo gives a shit about Rickon anyway?

Thros is never around a Targ and has magic

>his own stupidity

see: then go back to Sup Forums.

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb3Wi7moBbI

Could be explained away in Smellys speech to Jon this last epicsode

Straight limbed bows (longbows) have much greater range than recurves.

That's because she is preoccupied with getting herself some Jon cock

>tfw been away for a week and missed livethread

was it fun? ;_;

>Lily Singh

Worst cavalry charge i ever saw in my life to be honest!

>This is how your use cavalry D&D cucks!

do you think littlefinger knew that sansa would escape ramsay? did he know her and jon would build an army and siege winterfell? is this all part of his master plan?

Well done user, well done, HOWEVER,i was just pretending

It's exactly what you thought it would be

Who's the redheaded cutie?

What did they mean by this?

Why was Sansa so quick to declare saving Rickon as a lost cause?

Did she want him dead because (ignoring Bran), he would be the rightful head of House Stark, and not her?

Were the Knights of the Vale kept a secret from Jon so he wouldn't use them to bargain for Rickons safety?

This truly is a Game of Thrones.

No, it literally wasn't.

Lindsay Stirling

That's just silly, then asking why they don't try to resurrect Rickon is a legitimate question, also god Martin confirmed

That's the point, he had a stronger claim than her

Sounded like he was talking about accuracy.
But I don't know jack shit about archery.