Debating someone who's pro - government - mandated vaccine...

Debating someone who's pro - government - mandated vaccine. Boiled down to him saying "If you doubt vaccines you're a retard who needs to be euthanized" - How do I get through to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

history1900s.about.com/od/1900s/a/typhoidmary.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't.

You euthanize him.

What exactly is your stance? Spell it out for us.

good b8 but no one gives a shit about vaccines anymore, you're more likely to find people who legit believe they're a gubbmint conspiracy

sage for polite

Bring up Big Brobama bs and connect the dots. Normans don't understand anything but glorified words so some red pilled rhetoric should do.

yep

No one has the right to inject you with anything, ever

go to school, take a basic science class, then move on to chemistry, then biology. after you have acquired sufficient knowledge, then begin to form a coherent string of thoughts into an arguement using sound logic and valid data.

history1900s.about.com/od/1900s/a/typhoidmary.htm

I dont really care about this debate, but why should any government force anyone to be injected with anything they don't consent to?

when your actions or refusal to act or be acted upon endangers the rest of society, kindly leave the rest of civilization and die alone.

well I'd answer your question but you should be getting euthanized about now and I don't want to hold you up

I wish you had died from measles or some shit.

Sure. No one has the right to inject you without your consent unless you're proven to be insane.
Thing is, if you don't consent, you don't get to participate in society at large. You can also object to taxes. Just stop paying them. See how well that works out for you.

Well said

We should all be allowed to sue for endangering our lives.

About as difficult as dying to a raindrop.

>kindly leave the rest of civilization and die alone.
next time there's a significant mutation in a previously near wiped out disease, we should collectivly sue anti vaxxer groups

If you don't want to participate in society then kindly fuck off to the forest and die alone.

what the fuck kind of rain do you get?

about 1 in 10 people die when they contract measles

Oh look, more "vaxxeens are poison and cause muh autismos" I hope your dumb ass gets smallpox and infects your entire family.

there are certain shots you FUCKING NEED so you dont endanger every one around you, but some should be optional. like the stupid fucking flu vaccine every year ive gotten it i get the flu... if i dont get it im perfectly fine.

if a shot dosent have a better than 50% chance to work and dosent prevent a lethal threat to the entire populace than fuck that kind of legislation.

holy shit I was wrong

you fags will respond to anything, huh?

Tell him science is for idiots

you are a danger to others though. some people cant get a vaccine due to medical reasons. they rely on sufficient immunity of the public so diseases dont spread. if more retards like you dont take vaccines you endanger them.

>Get hit by a car
>in a coma
>has to get injected by IV to survive
>doctor asks you if it's alright to inject you
>you say nothing
>die

By killing yourself cuz you are a fucking retard

Too many people in the world. Its the main reason for everything being fucked up.

No vaccines, people with poor immunity die. People with decent immunity live.

Where is the fucking problem with this, you fucking cottonwool-wrapped, lets-protect-everyone, soft-as-fuck retards?