I fucked up big time Sup Forums I'm hiding out from the law, I'm wanted for the killing of a deputy...

I fucked up big time Sup Forums I'm hiding out from the law, I'm wanted for the killing of a deputy. I can't believe this is happening to me it was in self defense I swesr6

Proof or it didn't happen

I really need to talk to someone about this idk what to do

Not the best board to do that, first provide proof and details, otherwise you will be labeled a lying attention seeking faggot

I've got no real way to prove it I'm an American but this happened in mexico
There was this sheriff that hated me for some reason I don't know he tried to kill so I killed him first

you got the weapon op?

I'm an American this happened in Mexico in the town of Ruiz all I know is the local law is after me I'm trying to find a way to the border

Lol police corruption in Mexico is well known, most cops are uneducated and can't read, you'll be fine op you basically killed an equivalent of a cockroach, and this is coming from a Mexican. Just move back to the U.S.

The sheriff followed me after I left my hotel room he tried to extort money out of me and when I refused he tried to shoot me I wrestled the gun away and shot him

didnt answer my question... but cool

Nigger just go to the nearest airport and leave. Ffs stop being a retard.

I'm so fucking scared I've vacation in many places south of the border and I've never had trouble with the law before

Police in Mexico is disorganized and uneductated, just call a cab to an airport and be worry free, I'm pretty sure the cops already fucked up and soiled any evidence

Who the fucks vacations to a shithole country? There's a reason a moved to the u.s.

You don't understand let me explain exactly what happened

Let me explain

Ok we are listening

i understand what happened, i wanted to know if you have the weapon on you right now

Get to the airport and on a plane asap before the mex can organize anything.

Bullshit you said you killed a deputy

no time to explain your story nigger, get going

You are all autists

>2/10 for making me respond OP

So, OP shot the sheriff, but he did not kill the deputy.

takes one to know one bitch

My son, I read OP and instantly informed you all. It was the quickest I could possibly help.

Ok so I show up to town late at night on Friday as soon as I arrive the local law starts harassing me especially the sheriff the people in town were friendly but the local law enforcement were real bastards one day I go out to try and find some where to eat when the sheriff grabbedme and pulled me into an alley and demanded money or else he'd lock me up I refused and he drew his gun on me I wrestled the gun away from him I blacked out when I came to he was dead I had shot him since then I've been hiding out two towns over closer to the city I'm scared out of my mind I can't go to jail here

Okay dumbass retard we already know that, and we already fucking told you the easy fucking solution, I told you already that cops in Mexico are basically mentally retarded, just fucking call a Cab to the airport and fucking leave. Understand now dumbass?

Or do I have to fucking explain it to you with crayons?

but father, how can i be certain that op is a faggot?

youre a retard if this story is true and you havent left the country yet

Pretty much this, op is more retarded than the dumbass cop he shot.

The mere fact that a fucking civilian can wrestle a cop's gun away gives away the fact that cops are stupid morons in Mexico.

Op here all around in that town there trying to track me down they want to bring me in guilty for the killing of a deputy, for the life of a deputy but I say
I shot the sheriff but I did not shoot the deputy I shot the sheriff but I didn't shoot the deputy the sheriff always hated me for what I don't know well every time th st I plant a seed he said kill it before it grows kill it before it grow well say
I shot the sheriff but I swear it was in self-defense I shot the sheriff and they say it is a capital offense
Lol Sup Forums would respond to anything thanks for the laughs

I ask thee
>Hath he not posted?

this is what fucking happens when /b cares for people.

Well I say I shot the sheriff but I did not shoot the deputy

Wrap it up boys op is a stupid faggot.

i see now father... op truly hasth show he is indeed a faggot

You know, Bob Marley was looking forvyou for years.
>Fucker shot the deputee

Top kek op here this was my first time trying this bitand it worked like a charm hopefully it becomes the new wall the dinosaur lol one poster even said b4 I did I shot the sheriff but I did not shoot the deputy

But i swear it was in self defense

>Implying you actually have to try to get a bunch of austists to responds on a message board. You're even more retarded than them, kill yourself faggot

Lol whatever you say pussy hopefully other people use my idea it was good