My grandpa just died. can anyone post funny shit to get my mind off his passing?

My grandpa just died. can anyone post funny shit to get my mind off his passing?

Sorry to hear OP. Lost mine around the same time two years ago. Hope you feel better mang

Sorry random Sup Forumsro im feeling pretty suicidal myself ill prob stick out this thread, hope you feel better, you guys were close?

He's gonna be eaten by maggots soon

I like to play with my belly all day i'm a rolly polly schluprin purpin kinda guy

thanks, guys. never posted like this before.
he passed away surrounded by family, but it struck me only after. fucking shook like a bitc in front of everyone present. took two Xanax tablets so I'm a little wobbly right now.

Sorry to hear that OP, I got you a card

kek, always loved this picture. guess it's actually relevant now, good job.

fuckin kek'd

Forgot image

he was probably a piece of shit who masturbated to the hot man neighbors next door and stuck sharpie markers up his ass to tckle his fancy.

My dad was murdered. Grow some balls. He was old and had to go.

nigga deal with it, it sucks, i've lost my whole family, but face it head on like a fucking champion, take the pain, let it pass over you and through you, when the pain is gone there will be nothing. only you will remain

i assume this is in sweden.

How'd you do it?

How old was he?