Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11601406
correctrecord.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

medium rare or well done?

Vote here

strawpoll.me/11601406

I'd rather vote for a criminal than a pedo. Not saying Hillary is a good person but she's better than Trump.
#ImWithHer #Hillary2016 #VoteForHillary

YA BOIIIIIIIIII ITS LIT IN HERE FAM TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH DRUMPH

Can I vote for Putin? We need an actual man in office not these two bitches.

I'm going to grab you by the pussy while you bleed out of your whatever.

steaks are always pricy

Hell yeah. He could produce a US birth certificate in under a week. Putin 2020! Just think, everyone who isn't a cis-straight-white-male would be fuuuucked. Sigh...

Illuminati is trying to turn the US into a bunch of effeminate SJW cucks, fucking tumblr has taken over our country and we get some pussies for candidates, Trump, Hillary, Johnson, Stein and even Sanders are all a bunch of overly feminine baby handed bitches

It's amazing that people still think Trump stands a chance.

I'm not saying anything here that is positive or negative about Trump, but you have to be a deluded idiot to think he might win.

I would bet my meager life savings and my balls on Hilldawg, because at this point it's just so obviously going to be her.

This is exactly why Im voting for her! You men are disgusting..
Only reason your ass is voting for that pig is because he is edgy and it appeals to all of you faggots.. This is why I stay on Sup Forums . All of Sup Forums are fucking idots.

Putin would personally fist fuck everyone at a debate on live television and have his Spetsnaz silence all hecklers

I give trump a bit over 1%, which is absolutely unfuckingbelievable if you ask me.

The entire Republican elite are lining up to vote for Hillary and he still has a chance in hell.

He probably will beat McCains 170 electoral votes and won't be too far from Romney's 207

It's not bait. Just because I disagree with what most of Sup Forums doesn't make it bait. Now fuck off newfag

tits or gtfo

Yeah you know the rule

CTR DETECTED

SHILLS ARE IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL DEFCON 5

MAGA

correctrecord.org

Hahaha you little bitch. An hero.

No you.

We haven't had an actual president that gives off that vibe of being in control and demands respect in decades. These current candidates are all a bunch of weak cunts who couldn't demand respect if they even tried they're all a bunch of fucking pussies and it's sad people are okay with having these weak asses representing our country that's supposed to be this alleged power house.

who exactly is your role model here. Kim TwoChins?

Nah he's a pussy too, all bark no bite.

yes, people don't agree with you.
must be shills

>all bark no bite

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS?

correctrecord.org

you are a tough customer. Having his uncle eaten alive by hungry dogs or using anti aircraft guns to execute a couple of generals does not make the grade?

Yeah, well if nothing else this election cycle should show people that our vetting process for presidential candidates is in desperate need of reform, along with our actual voting system for that matter.

see Instant-runoff voting for a better way of doing shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting

Nah, he's only tough cause he has no real opposition and has people to do the work for him. He himself as a person doesn't exhume "power" you get what i'm saying? Like in a one on one enviroment nothing about him would make me respect him OR fear him.

underrated post

Not sure what you're trying to get at as i'm not republican or a trump supporter, correct the record does nothing for me.

>hashtagging on Sup Forums
End your life, Hillshill

There's genuine disagreement and then there is being paid to lie about a candidate. Which one do you think is more prevalent when it comes to support for shillary online?

Okay, you got me. You're clearly one of the smart ones--unlike the rest of the sheeple believing our internet psy-ops.

It's too late for you though, goy. No one will believe you. And my warehouse full of Indonesians furiously shilling for Hilldawg on Sup Forums and other parts of the internet, will not cease until We have won!

Retard.

god damn feminist males ruining our country

>I'm not saying anything here that is positive or negative about Trump
yes you are you faggot ass Hillary shill

That website is so biased Kim Jong Un is taking notes oh how to better praise himself.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Hillary will increase refugees by 550%, USA will end up like Europe, better vote Trump to stop this

This is the only reply possible.

Top part of the sub-par meme that can be reconstructed to fit conservative or liberal rhetoric and bash the opposing side is wrong. I am bashing all parties which means the majority disagrees with me so there's no "not taking a risk with people disagreeing with me" but you're probably conservative and critical thinking is rough for your kind.

>you got me
>i'm not a shill though

SUUUUUUUUUUURE

Yeah there's definitely an army of people whose sole job is to go--on fucking Sup Forums--and shit-talk Trump while proclaiming support for Hillary. There's a shadowy network of bases around the world where people sit in tiny cubicles doing nothing but shilling for Hill. There's the Sup Forums shill division, and then there's social media divisions. When your mom's friend goes on facebook and says "goodness, trump sure seems like a horrible misoginist :((" is it REALLY your mom's friend?

No. It's some dude called Sung-Gyok from Hillary's Seoul Facebook shill division. Real eyes realize real lies bro, look behind the veil. peace.

when will we know overal results?
where to check counting the votes progress?

I really really want Hillary to lose
though I am not american

I was just testing you, user. Vote Stein if you don't like the main candidates, this will get the green party the 5% it needs for next election.

All the main social media sites for sure. Presence on Sup Forums confirmed. CTR on Sup Forums is debatable.

Here, go to their website an you can see what they influence for yourself.

correctrecord.org

I generally vote 3rd party and it's becoming more popular especially with this newer generation, as much as I hate them but hopefully it snowballs during this following decade, i'd love to see the two party system demolished in my life time but i'm also okay with Putin kicking off the fireworks display here

No you paranoid dipstick, I literally didn't.

Now I will: Trump is a megalomaniac and an all round utter cunt, who can't go for one hour without egregiously patting himself on the back.

And yet in fact I would STILL prefer that he win, just because it would be funny to see the atomic butthurt.

But everyone who isn't retarded and/or deluded can see that that isn't going to happen. It'll be a landslide for Hilldawg; probably one of the biggest margins between two candidates, in history.

You'll see soon enough.

>correctrecord.org
stop posting this shit website. It's obviously biased to even the most retarded child that crawled out of Palin's snatch.

You gave me aids through the internet and now my dick itches, thanks.

I like high steaks. But things tend to be more tense when the stakes are high also.

I completely disagree user.

I think Trump will very likely beat McCains 175 electoral votes, in fact he probably is going to be very close to Romneys 207 ev.

Considering that the entire GOP elites are voting for Hillary that is fucking amazing

Not america, for sure.

I love you

wow lord funny has graced us with his presence

I don't give a shit who wins I am just going to mock the shit out of whichever side loses

There are right now 3 million muslims in the US.
Let's exaggerate and say clinton accepts 200k refugees - this will have no significant demographic impact.

Aniway, terror is one of the least likely causes of death in the US. gun violence kills far more often than terror attacks

It is biased, like many websites for either candidate. The difference is that the shills infect normal political discussion by warping the public image in favor of the lizard lady.

I'm just doing my part to spread the word.

kek

trips of truth kek

It's biased in FAVOR of Hillary, yet you keep posting it with trump memes like you're supporting him. That's not how trolling works buckaroo.

indeed.

this

Deaths are the least of the problems muslim brings.
It's generally the sharia law they impose with the few deaths that do most of the damage.
The actual terror death count in europe is quite small as well, but there are several zones where things like marrying 9 year olds, cutting clits off etc are a common thing.

I think his point is that because there's a website that is in favour of Hillary, and is blatantly against her opponent (Trump), that means there's a vast left-wing conspiracy against Trump.

The sort of stellar logic you'd expect from that type.

>It'll be a landslide for Hilldawg; probably one of the biggest margins between two candidates, in history.
No one, not even Hilary herself, believes this. Even the pro-Hilary polls dont have her winning by a historic landslide.

For the record, I'd like Trump to win, but predict a slimmer than hoped for Hilary win.

It's not a conspiracy when it's actually happening.

he did everything to himself
come on now

The clown or peddo ww3 Lady

>must control damage

You do realise she defended a pedofile in court right?

Whoops sorry for the link lol. My mistake.

Seriously though you're not aware she defended a pedofile in court?

United States of Amerkela

>REEEEEEHHH a woman did her job, if she hadnt she wouldve been disbarred but I dont care because details dont work with my "argument"

VOTE ME, YOU GUYS!!! Write "Pink Guy" in the ballot box for President!!!!

I'm just saying it seems hypocritical.

An hero please

TROMP

im just gonna play it safe and vote nader again.

Wtf is wrong with you. She defended a pedophile in court fine. But she got him off by saying the victim(a 12yr old girl, who due to that rape is sterile, and was put in a com for a couple of days) wanted to have sex with the man. As well as laughing about it.

Make America "Bwass" again

that is not how being a lawyer works...

>defend a pedophile in court and secure his freedom over a technical detail
>find a new job

What would you do?

Hillary is a pedofile rapist

What do you mean?

one defended a pedophile in court, and one is going to court in a few months for pedophilia. tough choices man

you should pedofile your nuts off

both are corrupt niggers

Could we like, not pick a president that was involved in pedofilia in some way?

Who cares dude? Either way one of these shitbags is going to ruin America for 4 years

>the last 10ยข has been deposited in your account
>so long and thanks for all the fish

Stein would be a decent President.
Everyone should be voting for her.