Girls you'd go pedo for

Girls you'd go pedo for.

C'mon, you know there's at least one tasty little girl you'd fuck if you were guaranteed no-consequences.

Maybe you'd want to seduce her, or maybe you'd want to rape her like a ragdoll. If there were to be no consequences, which minor would you skewer with your major boner?

Pic related, and obvious. Young Natalie Portman from The Professional. When she tried to seduce Leon, I knew I couldn't resist if I were him.

You?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in the original plot, they fuck. the actor for Leon didn't want to though and got them to change it

I read that it was actually Natalie Portman's parents who wouldn't let her take the role unless the sex scene was cut.

Either way, the French or Japanese cut of the "International Version" of The Professional, called just Leon, is longer and contains three extra/extended scenes where Portman's character tries more to seduce Leon.

Sexy as fuck.

I rarely find young girls attractive. I like big-titted 18-25 year olds. BUT, another girl I found sexy and would've gone pedo for if there were no consequences, was the young Emma Roberts. Of course, she STILL looks like jailbait in her 20s, so...

But anyway, when she was in Unfabulous I found her so fucking gorgeous even as a preteen. That face...that fucking beautiful face.

But unlike Natalie, who I wanted to make sweet gentle love to every time I saw her in The Professional...Emma Roberts I just wanted to use as a little fuckpig. I mean seriously--in a world with no consequences, I'd want to throw her little preteen ass down, force her legs behind her head, and use her as a fuckpillow all night.

Not in real life of course, user. In real life, no pedo, no rapey. But in a no-consequences fantasy, I'd rape the fuck out of Unfabulous Emma.

No pedofags on Sup Forums tonight? Not even situational pedofags, like chlobros?

those jewish kikes would pimp her out for half a shekel

Maybe Hermione, in like the 3rd Harry Potter. Fuck the feminism out've her at a younger age.

Smash The Fuck outta Chloe

There are plenty of girls i'd fuck.

I like fucking little girls.

check em

That's a good idea. Expecto cockinass, little feminazi cunt-to-be.

the reality is that shes 2 years older than me and i had a crush on here since was a lil boy.
(im 34 now) otherwise im not into lil girls.
but i still love Wednesday.

yeah i hear ya. nice trips

this is her in 2016

Oh that's a good one, user. She was hot as Wednesday sometimes.

Oh I'd it it now for sure.

And back then in a world with no consequences.

This is my dream come true. Thank you, user.

Please elaborate on this photo.

My cousins. They are twins and now way over 18 but damn they were so cute (they still are) when 14-16.
They are 3 years younger and actually years ago when I was 15 or 16 one of them wanted to "play a game she learned recently". We were in grandmother's orchard alone and she grabbed my cocktail trough my pants and started to massage it with one hand while with other hand she tried to guide my hand into her pants. I freaked out and left.
After years when I thought about it I actually wondered who showed her that "game". Fuck she was probably 12 or 13 at that time.

Probably married to the Muslim immigrant scum taking over Europe. Link related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ildtq20FK7I

Instant hard on

warmer...

The hells going on with the girl on the lefts face.

I miss that site

what site?

Why do you miss it? I just checked and it's still online

Resting jew face.

Ahhhhhhh was leaning towards that.

Wow shit, thought it got taken down.

"Refugees"

In a few years there'll be anuddah shoah...or Europe will just die.

oh god, trips and quads in the same thread

MODS MODS
M
O
T
H
ER
F
U
C
K
I
NG

MOOOOOOODDDDDDSSS

well that's fucking infuriating. muslim pedos get lolis, why can't we?

I heard young girls' pussies stink because they don't understand how to wash it yet.

U mad wite boi

Too bad she turned into a midget fatty disgusting fuck... She pulled out of every movie she had planned because she got so fucking fat.

Kleo

Trips speak truth.

Sisters Paige and Brooke from Dance Moms.

10/10, would bang.

The little blonde girl, that swimsuit around her tight little cunt in the swimming scene fuckkk

inb4 mods ban this tame shit.

14 year old Chloe Grace Moretz or Dakota Fanning. I would do time for that shit.

where did you get that pic?

I wonder how girls/women feel wearing a one piece swimsuit or leotard... Its like.. There's you cunt right there with not even a millimetre of fabric covering it. Doesn't that feel fucking weird as fuck?? You always see girls in a one piece standing with their hands over there crotch so they must be self conscious..

Holy fuck thanks mate.

Definitely her

Elle fanning mate.

those girls look frightened as fuck.

There's really no difference between that and a bikini bottom...

definitely jacking it to these... cheerleader needs to show those panties

Dakota > Elle, user.

I think they sit tighter like pulled up into their pussy type thing compared to bikini/underwear and a higher cut usually.

Yeah maybe when younger but now its all about Elle.

I see what you mean now

Mm

That battle loli

I LOVE one pieces for that reason.
As for your question, I dunno. Women do love getting their gash's out, although they'll never admit it.

If a legitimate radical Islamic worldwide caliphate guaranteed 3d lolis to be legal under Islamic law/Sharia, would you consider joining such a revolution in whatever Western country you're from?

I'm just curious.

fuck no

If you're the same one that posted this your opinion is not what I'm looking for.

More one piece swimsuits please

i'd go pedo for jacob tremblay, the kid from "Room"

This

Western feminists are insane because they believe the cult of "intersectionality" and victimhood, where "white male patriarchy" is an Original Sin to blame for all problems.

So, they view the Muslims as oppressed and invite them as refugees, hoping to multiculturalize white men out of existence.

What the stupid fucking feminists don't realize is that Islam is a real fucking patriarchy, not white western men who gave women equality. So if Muslims successfully take over Europe they won't get all liberal and tolerant--they'll put women in the veil, and make them property again.

And Western men at some point will go along with it, because Islam doesn't care about race--if yu're a legit Muslim, you're in the club and protected even if you're white. So white European men at some point will probably just convert to Islam, because then we get to exterminate the feminist cancer and own those fucking cunts.

Fuck it.

search for Kleofia

What.
The fuck.
Is that???

I want inside it...

You don't actually know what you're talking about. I've researched it. Islam doesn't need feminism because the women actually have more rights than Western women.Western women only recently got rights. Islam is centuries old. Knowledge is power. Memes are not reality.

Eh not everyone is attracted to kids OP. I like big tits and hips sorry, and being fertile is also attractive. So stop presuming everyone thinks like you do, pedo

gr8 b8 m8

You're a fucking faggot if you believe that. Women might have been treated better under Islam than Christianity around 150 years ago, but a lot's changed since then and Islam has gone backwards.

Women can't even drive, go out without men, prosecute men for rape without witnesses, etc. in many Muslim countries now because of the influence of Saudi-funded madrasas all over the Muslim world. They've been going backwards for over a century. The height of Islamic civilization was Turkey under Ataturk; it's all been going downhill everywhere since then.

Islam was founded by a mass-murderer who "married" sex slaves. It will always move back toward that, sooner or later. That's what Islam's core is.

She's going to be hot as all fuck in about 5-8 years

Shaddap ya stooge.

Or turn into another ogre line Chloe

Implying she isn't already

my nigger cock would be plowing hermiones loli mouth as tears ran down her cheeks

Yes i did imply that. Beauty is subjective. I don't find her 'hot as all fuck' at the current time and it is okay to feel that way. Run along child.

Don't get me wrong user--this is my ideal woman. I'd play with those titties for the rest of my life and die happy.

But I think if most guys are honest and know themselves, there's some jailbait that they'd fuck if they could do it with no consequences.

I'm a fairly old guy--old enough to remember that pop culture from back in the 70s and 80s had lots of jailbait as just a normal thing any red-blooded man was supposed to be tempted by. Animal House, for instance, has a 13-year-old the frat guy falls for. Brooke Shields was considered a smoking-hot model when she was 12 years old, and god-tier by the time she was 15. Jailbait used to be just normal to lust after. You didn't touch it if you were a good guy, but you looked and you talked about it with other guys.

It's the fucking feminists who made it a thoughtcrime just to look, even if you had no intention of touching. That in turn made the fantasy, once universal, become repressed...

You could kinda tell that chloe had the chance of turning into an ogre though. Millie Bobby Brown has a near, if not completely, perfect facial structure and a proportionate body. Chloe has always been weird looking.

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums asshole??
Go kill yourself!!

Kel
Niggers and their rapings

+1 for niggerpedo.

How long ago was it that your people genocided Native Americans and enslaved blacks? These crimes are understated because they include a lot of other crimes you people got away with.

Sarah Holcomb was incredible in both Animal House and Caddyshack.

You're a honky. Black people don't use the word "nigger." And any black on here most likely would only use "nigga." You people are so clueless just like Trump.

Chloe is a beautiful woman you fucking faggots.

But she does have feminist cancer, like Emma Watson. That's sad...

Share them here