What's so good about this album Sup Forums?

What's so good about this album Sup Forums?

I'm listening to it for the second time and I'm really trying to get into it but it just sounds like mediocre black metal with occasional acoustic interludes.

Why is it touted as the pinnacle of atmospheric BM?

nu-males love atmoshit
there's your answer

It was quite ambitious for it's time I guess. It's also catchy and easy to listen to. For bm anyway.

You're pathetic.

ulver is false it is known

Probably because it was influenced by a Danish hymn-writer Johann Kingo, and 17th century Scandinavian psalms.

[citation needed]

>It was quite ambitious for it's time I guess
varg did it earlier

>You're pathetic.
lmao fuck off

>varg did it earlier
not similar

Varg didn't do an album that tells a story written in old-timey prose with acoustic parts. Anyone who uses terms like nu-male unironically is insecure as fuck (and probably fucking dumb).

the riffs

it's essential numale metal

Good stuff on there, thanks!

no problem mate, try not to get pegged too much for your own safety

>the superior album

I'm the one pegging your faggot dad though.

post-bm ulver a shit

the riffs literally sound like throwaway melodies from burzum/gorgoroth/ enslaved. you are deaf.
i'm talking about the music here, it's nothing special. they've literally jumped on the atmoshit bandwagon and they got bored with it very quickly.

incorrect
>jumped
they did whatever they wanted. Actually they made fun of 'black metal' losers in their interviews and demonstrated what a bunch of morons bm scene was at that time.

Do you really believe that numales listen to extreme metal?

You've got pretty much everything from hardcore punk to thrash to black metal on that list so I have to ask, what ISN'T numale metal?

nu-metal, duh

nu metal is for jocks

t. nu-maler

>he fell for the nu-male chart

its b8 u dip

i love black metal, but perdition city is better than all their early releases, can't speak for their later black metal output

just listen to Blood Inside instead